Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Tum woh maithali nahi jisse maine pyar kiya!!! (Page 2)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_smart

CryCryCry I m still crying for Abhiya. 
Monday wala episode ke baad to forum mein aansuon ki baad hi aa jayegi.
I agree with u kal wale fight sequence chahe thoda chhota tha par effects better the.
Vaise Chand Haseena, Werewolf, Abhay, Sid etc. ko ladane ke liye  ko jungle mein akela chhod ke tumse milane to nahin aaya as kahin usne socha ki leap se pehle hi setting kar loon.WinkWinkWink

ya monday wala epi is gonna be crying packed for sure...abhiya separationCryCry but a new beginning!!!!!...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
BDW kal chaand mere ghar par baithhkar chai pee raha thaLOL

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

wow awesome post chakku!

And what do u mean by vampire tracker?Confused Did I miss anything yesterday?Ermm

thanks farzanaHug
ya dat old buddhha promo wala...he is vampire tracker na!!!! sid bit him yesterday!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

What an Epic episode Of Y-days , i'm still desCended in it .. 'cos its really very hard to recOver by watChin' that my Abhay was Weepin' just 'cos Of that Sellfish , Vile Love .. What was Abhay's Gaffe ? Merely he Loved the Girl more than his life ? And what she has given him in return ?
Soreness , Nasty Look , Is this Love , No its definitely not Love .. Its an Egoish Love , to whom she wanna rule Over it .. Abhay's Life was just On a smooth traCk , and abruplty she came and make his Life Bloody Hell ? Whooaa ! Abhay ain't a Evil Vampire , he's the Good One .. but still he 've to endure Loads just 'cos Of his Past .. She made him Frozen this is so Heart aChin' , when he weeped my heart was Weepin' .. His One Excruciatin' tear made me Mad .. Abhay Abhay Abhay .. Its Unbearalbe fo' me to see you in this State my Love .. You've to come baCk ASAP ..

true. yesterday's epi was surely an epic!!!! nd ya abhay has to come back fast...for his piya nd for usApprove
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asin.pkyek

i hate mathly!!! how can be she so mean?? if she wanted abhay then what the hell was she doing wid sid?? she became so selfish and mean!!! usne abhay ko rulaya!!!!!!!!Angry abhay use nehi mar sakta hein to mujhe bol deta to main jaakar uska khoon kar deti!!! she ruined everything!! ah.. mera dimag kharab ho gaya hein!!!
and d fight scene was really good!! but wo wolf kaha se aya?? i mean aisa wolf?? yuck!! main ne to socha tha ki wolf kitne awesome hoten hein bt ye wala wolf to sachi mein ganda tha!!!

ya hate to see such a bitchy nd evil metz!!!!!Ouch
BDW woh ganda sa wolfie sirf ek epi ke liye aaya tha b'coz waise bhi use marna hi thaLOLLOL

Asin.pkyek

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratsy

d epi was superb..m still cryng 4 abhay...he was so shattered...n now..on monday..abhay n pia will meet...m sooo waitng 4 monday

literally me too feeling really bad for my abhayCryCryCry but eagerly waiting for monday's epi...b'coz n epic love story will start again!!!Embarrassed
--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
luved my shonaEmbarrassed cried for himCry...n guess again gonna cry wen abhay n pia meets one last time Cry

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peehu24

luved my shonaEmbarrassed cried for himCry...n guess again gonna cry wen abhay n pia meets one last time Cry

ya me too wanted to cry for my abhayCryCryCry nd abhiya's meeting after d leap wud surely be painful Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index