Posted: 12 years ago
Hey I'm  back and yes I have a scene to get our mind off the reason suspicions that have risen up due to some articles.

Viren had not told Nivi where he was taking Today. it was her birthday and she had already recieved a present but she knew Viren had more surprises planned. he had woken her up in bed with his own hand made breakfast and to back it up he had also showered her face with rose petals. The walls of room had hearts sticking and saying are you ready to go out with me and the kids? He wanted to know a yes or no answer but she knew o wouldn't be an option as long as Viren so she happily accepted the yes. She smiled as he immediately lifted her in his arms and turned around the room saying that she would love what he has in store.He slowly placed her down and said that he would come in some minutes and for her to get ready. 

She slowly dressed up in a pale blue salwar khameez which she found in a box in the cupboard saying I love you meri jaan aur yeh bhi tumhare liye. She wore it and well she loved it. she didn;t wear too much jewellery as it might harm the babies when she is carrying them so she left herself to her natural beauty.she dressed up the babies to in gowns that Viren had put our on the bed and she liked them. She noticed how Viren had decorated her room. The corners were filled with baloons. The banner above their head was saying Happy Birthday Niveditha. Their were rose petals covering the dressing table and side tables. She was loving Viren and she knew she could she could never stop loving him.

Viren was downstairs placing a double sided pram into his car. He laughed at the thought of what he had planned. for her. Nivi finished dressing the children and feeding them and now she was hungry herself so she began to see what Viren had bought for her. There was a large glass of milk and water. In the middle there was some sausages, an omelette, fruits and some sandwiches. she liked it and it would be different to her normal indian cuisine.

She climbed downstairs with Vandana who were each holding a baby. Vandana had come into the room to see if she was ready as she had seen Viren getting anxious. She was blessed by all the elders and wished too. She had recieved some sarees and jewellery but the best gift from the family was Divya's she had gifted a small bracelet which had a heart shape in the middle inside which their was a picture of both her and Nivi when they had been small. They hugged each other goodbye. Nivi slowly climbed into the car and placed the babies in car seats which Viren had set up for them. Viren told her she and babies looked beautiful and his selection was perfect and Nivi agreed. 

It had been a while since they left home and it was getting to the midday time and she started to question Viren about where they were going but Viren didn;t seem to answer. After a while the car stopped at a small resort along the road. The resort looked similar to Nivi but she thought she was just imaginig things but no when people began to call her and Viren in a more formal way when they got out. She knew where they were. Viren had recieved another project after the first one and Nivi couldn't help him much cause she was in the early stages of pregnancy. She had designed some images though and the resort looked just like it,, She was emotional when she had seen her work come true. 

Viren guided her towards a small hut at the end and said that they would be using this for the day. The hut was just like the room had been decorated in every red shape and image. What she loved was that Viren had put up some of their pictures on the wall. It started from the wedding one to some functions and then the one when they arrived home with the babies. She smiled when the babies began to cry. He had bought the pram and set up as a cot and they did enjoy it cause they thought it was like going on a ride. Viren had left Nivi for a while to work on his last surprise.

After a while Viren had arrived and he noticed that she had changed to another dress which he had left in the cupboard for her and he smiled insatntly. He hadn't expected her to have worn the dress. It was a siky blue modern dress which was long so it covered her in whole and was had straps. She had wrapped her self with a shall but he didn;t mind. He knew she found it uncomfortable.She had tied her hair up in a curled fashion and she was looking stunning. He slowly came and placed an arm around her and said thank you, but she replied that when he could do so much for her then she shoudl keep her fear inside and wear this. he kissed her hand and her forehead. He quickly slipped into the bathroom and changed too. She wondered where they were going but he wouldn't give a clue.

He took her hand and lesd the babies out to what looked like a small dome in the middle of the garden. Their was a large amount of crew surrounding them and she placed the babies in an area where should keep an eye on them. Soon a cake arrived and it was a double decker. The top was was niveditha's birthday and the bottom was for the opening of the resort from tomorrow.Everyone sang and Nivi turned red but her heart was enjoying everything. She fed Viren a piece and he fed her too and they laughed. They ate cake and then were roaming along the beach with the pram for some time until it got dark after which Viren took her to the garden. She noticed that the whole set up had changed and now their were banners wishing her happy birthday, She slowly walked and Viren floowed with the babies and told her to sit down. This was the last part of the surprise. He had arranged a candle light dinner. She loved it too. 

Then the music began to play and when offered her a dance she couldn't resist. They twirled and danced around. After hours of fun they returned to their hut where they would sleep for the night and return home in the morning!

Hoep you like it guys! When you reply please write down the names for the baby that you would keep cause next up is - naming ceremony.

Here are some images of my scene:

IT was so romantic and i really loved and enjoyed fathima. 😳

LOved it well now selecting the names is a difficult thing i would go with 
Veer...
Nikita...
similarly to viren and niv's names!!!!
just guessing hope others wuld come up with gud names!!!
This was so romantic. I can't think of any cute names, will leave it to the others.
Until now the suggested names are like naveen,nidhi, varun, vrushali. But you are free to choose what you want.
beautiful scene really really needed someth sweet after all these distasteful post ab them seperating. i also cnt think of a name will think long n hard coz there babies r my babies  be4 i post again. oh n i loved loved the dress
Omg such an awesome scene... Viren is so romantic. Thanks for this scene, truly enjoyed it. Sorry I can't think of any names right now.
Do post some names guys! Thanxp
Thanks. It was really cute. For the name of children I would name them what Abidah has chosen in Daastan-e-ishq : Maha and Sahil. But then again they are couple in Firaq so I dont know.
beautiful scenes...naveen is a nice name...so naveen for boy and neha for girl...😉