Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Oh yayy!! Magic is back

Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

It has been a long time that we didn't see any romantic scene of Karan Abha. The seperation was for a long time and there was nothing to watch without Abharan. OMG!! After a long time, today they have shown romance of Abha and Karan😳, which was so romantic😍😳, I just loved it. After watching that scene I forgot all those four-five monthes of Abharan seperation😃. Still, Abharan scenes are beautiful as before😳, that's called Abharan' magic. Hope that we will have more romantic scenes in coming episodes🤗. What say guys??? Share your opinions!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes their jodi is indeed magical😳...it brought back memories of Abharan scenes many months back...I'm hoping we get to see more cute scenes now that they are together...maybe even just an episode of the two of them 😍
BeingTejal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree the magic is back with the same chemistry which they share
Really loved the scene and i hope they will show more Abharan romance in the coming episodes
Mandeep15 thumbnail
you guys are right! now hopefully we will get more scenes in future
DEE2803 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I LIKE TO SEE MORE OF ABHARAN ROMANTIC SCENES ...TOTALLY MISSED IT ...TODAYS SCENES WAS SO CUTE N ROMANTIC AWWW ...LOVE ABHARAN

ABHARAN FOREVER !!!!!!

DEVIKA
X X X X
Nishta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes this is the most romantic and beautiful couple that i ever saw truly after such a long time am seeing this magical couple together and i just pray to god that this romantic couple always remain safe.
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishta06

Yes this is the most romantic and beautiful couple that i ever saw truly after such a long time am seeing this magical couple together and i just pray to god that this romantic couple always remain safe.

don't worry they will always remain one of the best couple because their fans are with them
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
absolutely,most definitely their scenes are like magic 
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abharan couple is the best couple i have ever seen...love them
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
indeed the magic is back ! as soon as i saw the romantic scenes between them, i forgot all the time we fans spent without abha and karan, forgot the separation time. Romance is alive with abha-karan. they brought the smile back on my face. love you abha-karan !!!😍