Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

TAM Ratings - 8th May - 14th May 2011 (Page 2)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobi12500

its at 11

11 is the Sl. No.. We need to look at the "Rank" and the actual "Ratings"

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
If a flop film like God Tussi Great Ho can have a higher TRP then I am just thinking about the people who house these TRP meter in their place. They are so damn bored that they are willing to watch this film than BBAT! Shocked. Yes, film was on weekend, and BBAT on weekdays .. That also says that this show is much deserving to be moved to later when folks can sit in front of TV. 

Zee, how about moving this to 10pm slot when Sangini goes off air?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-salma-bhavni88OmaRamdass

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
i think all the serials in general had a drop in TRPs so hopefully there is nothing to worry about
Dhanujp Senior Member
Dhanujp
Dhanujp

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bee5

Well, 10 pm is a good time slot & prime time also, but I don't think its wise to move BBAT now. I see two main reasons for that...

1 - Zee tv 10 pm slot is only from Monday to Thursday. ( Sangini is from mom - thur)

2 - BBAT recently moved from 6 pm to 6.30 pm. This may be an other reason y the ranking went down. And again moving may not be a good thing. :(

Hopefully by next the rank may go UP :)

Sorry no offense. It's just my thought.
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheryajp

Well, 10 pm is a good time slot & prime time also, but I don't think its wise to move BBAT now. I see two main reasons for that...

1 - Zee tv 10 pm slot is only from Monday to Thursday. ( Sangini is from mom - thur)

2 - BBAT recently moved from 6 pm to 6.30 pm. This may be an other reason y the ranking went down. And again moving may not be a good thing. :(

Hopefully by next the rank may go UP :)

Sorry no offense. It's just my thought.

Abt #1, yup! you have a point. I obviously didn't think about it. I actually want it at 9pm slot ... but I know its not gonna happen! So .. since Sangini is going away, for me, that was the easiest that came to me ... But you are right, it can't go at 10:00pm slot.

BTW, I read that RMJ is going to be 5 days since Sa Re Ga Ma Pa is gonna be starting from 10:00pm and not from 9:30 its usual time.

PR at 9pm has a viewer-ship and I am of the opinion that the dedicated viewers of PR are going to watch it regardless of its time-slot, so it is better if PR can move to a different slot and give way to a show that is struggling for viewers. Once the viewers are established, they are going to follow whichever time-slot the show later goes into, albeit with a slight drop in TRPs, but if a show is good, the attrition will not be bad. Also 9pm slot is ruled by Zee of a long time and if BBAT moves to 9pm, it can easier cash on those viewers of Zee at that time-slot. Anyone at Zee, listening? 

Reg #2, it is still a fresh move. So, I don't think it will have that much of an effect if done ASAP.

kaurp07 Groupbie
kaurp07
kaurp07

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Are these ratings only calculated for viewings in India? Bhagonwali comes on at 9 pm for me over here in the U.S. Do we not get included in the ratings?
MikanSakura Senior Member
MikanSakura
MikanSakura

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
hush...at last...!!! chill 100, na...0 is an insignificant figure...remember..???Wink
Julz06 Senior Member
Julz06
Julz06

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing i hope it will increase

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index