India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Only condition!! (Page 8)

anne.nanc Newbie
anne.nanc
anne.nanc

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I agree with you. Nivi is in traumatic state. It will take some time for her to overcome it. Chanchal  is brainwashing and poisoning Viren, and sowing seeds of suspicion in his mind. If only some one patiently and lovingly tried to make Nivi understand the consequences of abnormal behaviour !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianand

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
may b i think k sood house mai sbko pta chal jaega k nivi kia karwana chahti hai aur jesa k hum sb nivi ko jantay hain day 1 se wo aisi hi hai wo kisi k rokne se nahi rukti aik baar jo decision ly lyti hy usi py chalti hai usi decision ko pura krti hy so i think kisi ka b usko smjhane ka koi faida nahi hone wala as she has already decided...chahe divya ki shadi sid se krwane ka decision ho ya viren se shadi krne ka decision nivi ny jo life mai decisions liye hain wo akeley hi liye hain aur iss decision py b wo akeley hi chalegi i know k nivi  ka decision kisi tarhan se nahi badal skta

n i think k isi reason ki waja se nivi n viren will b separated n nivi will leave sood house permanently nobody will support nivi except sid...n sid will also leave with nivi thats wht i think

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianand

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by himabindu05

hey guys wassup see i told u all those articles were fake and rumours and it will get more complicated as u say...kavitha...
now i cannot really make the head or tail of it and i am sure that nivi will get pregnant with viren baby after watching todays epi...and all this operation and all ..it will not happen yaar..only scaring us...and no amnesia also...but i agree with virens past catching up and giving problems but yes todays epi showed sid quite adamant about the rights and him being the father ...so really she will be in asoup and sicerely hope she doesnt take anydrastic steps...this story is goin way out of hand and too difficult to comprehend also...
And here U are saying that Viren might already have a kid and he is not aware ofLOLlets see

i

hima atleast kavi ny thori dair k liye hamen hansaya tou ye keh k viren already has a kid LOLLOL

yaar the story is moving no where its day by day getting difficult to handle
wht r hey trying to show

if nivi has to b pregnant then y all dis drama Angry

y divya died if they cant reunite sid putul Angry

y adhore pheres of sid putul Angry

y their image on radha krishna Angry

y everything happend between them

y all those promos phir kyu isi pyar se nivedita ko hai inkar in each n every starting promo it was said phir kyu isi pyar se nivedita ko hai inkar

mysteries mysteries i want all answers yaar AngryCryCry
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
@kavi

U know I had predicted long time back that Nivedita's character sketch is hayware. I could sense that time only that she is heading towards this day. That one day, she will victimise Viren also, for her obsession. She always makes decisions and imposes those on others. Like, the way she was deciding unilaterally for Sid to marry Divya and placed Divya in front for the engagement. That was a betrayal. It was her good luck that CC's schemes and destiny made happen that misunderstanding, that Sid got married to Divya and her wish/obsession was fulfilled. Bur neither Nivedita nor HL could buy happiness for Divya and destiny had other plan for Divya and she died an untimesly death.

I wrote to Rajan Shahi, that when I look forward to your creation of Akshara in Yeh rishta..., I wonder how Nivedita is being sketched in such a way. Expectations are crushed, and no way they can bring the same dignity in her character back.

Nivedita will not be able to do anything, as I feel Sid was in ths hospital. May be once Nivedita saved Sid's child from getting aborted, Sid will also try to help Nivedita with her child and make sure the child comes to the world and Nivedita-Viren lead a blissful married life. But as you said, what about Nivedita's conscience? Everyone including Viren will forgive her and praise her for her potential sacrifical abilities, but is this not a forced sacrifice that viewers have to engulf?

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 24 May 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandshelly_nairanjaani07

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

@kavi

U know I had predicted long time back that Nivedita's character sketch is hayware. I could sense that time only that she is heading towards this day. That one day, she will victimise Viren also, for her obsession. She always makes decisions and imposes those on others. Like, the way she was deciding unilaterally for Sid to marry Divya and placed Divya in front for the engagement. That was a betrayal. It was her good luck that CC's schemes and destiny made happen that misunderstanding, that Sid got married to Divya and her wish/obsession was fulfilled. Bur neither Nivedita nor HL could buy happiness for Divya and destiny had other plan for Divya and she died an untimesly death.

I wrote to Rajan Shahi, that when I look forward to your creation of Akshara in Yeh rishta..., I wonder how Nivedita is being sketched in such a way. Expectations are crushed, and no way they can bring the same dignity in her character back.

Nivedita will not be able to do anything, as I feel Sid was in ths hospital. May be once Nivedita saved Sid's child from getting aborted, Sid will also try to help Nivedita with her child and make sure the child comes to the world and Nivedita-Viren lead a blissful married life. But as you said, what about Nivedita's conscience? Everyone including Viren will forgive her and praise her for her potential sacrifical abilities, but is this not a forced sacrifice that viewers have to engulf?
Dear Bani..I remember Ur posts..each and everyone of them...How many times U have said that Nivedithas chracter sketch itself is flawed and haywire...u always used to point out that the sacrifices she made was infact indicate some kind of revenge or on rebound She actually ended up doing more bad than good!!!
Now Everone is saying the samething..What Viren did to her ..she is unknowingly punishing him for that...God know what it will fetch her ultimately..She will be the Saddest person on this earth and Along with Her her NT dadi...

Viren being a rational youth of today...will definitely find ways and means to ultimately be happy...Siddhart too is very happy in his small world of Dwitha and himself...He doesnt even look back anymore...Only person whose life will be not even worth living is Nivedithas...What sort of an example is CCBM giving to todays Women???

Once U and Akhilha had written Niveditha Means New life and an offering to God...But her very life is being snuffed out like this...Even if she is stopped from taking such a drastic step..even then the very thought that she is capable of doing things so drastic will never go!

Bani...please do keep posting...We need unbiased opinions to keep us focussed and like how u always say think with the story cap on!!LOLOther wise i am really not so unbiased and i do tend to deviate from what could be rational...do write ..I dont think CCBM will last now for along time...whtever is left now will be very chaotic so we will need U..Come back!!Please!

Edited by kavianand - 24 May 2011 at 11:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011shelly_nair

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index