India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Only condition!! (Page 7)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
May be Nivedita and Sid did not unite before, but that does not mean, that they have to unite now at the cost of Viren's happiness. I like the integrity of Sid's character. I dont think Sid should accept her anymore.

If Viren was a bad guy, then it was understandable. But Viren has basic human desires, he wants to become a father and also his explanation does really explain that a cousin will bring company for the baby.

Nivedita-Sid union is not acceptable at this moment anymore, especially if Viren has to suffer a heart break to unite them. I could feel Sid's pain, when unwillingly married Divya for the family. I do not want Viren to go through the same pain of being heartbroken and leading a compromised life. Nivedita needs to understand how to be a good mother to Divya's child, as well as how to become a good wife. Both can be done very easily by her, as the family is so loving.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandhimabindu05IamSherLocked

himabindu05 Senior Member
himabindu05
himabindu05

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
hey guys wassup see i told u all those articles were fake and rumours and it will get more complicated as u say...kavitha...
now i cannot really make the head or tail of it and i am sure that nivi will get pregnant with viren baby after watching todays epi...and all this operation and all ..it will not happen yaar..only scaring us...and no amnesia also...but i agree with virens past catching up and giving problems but yes todays epi showed sid quite adamant about the rights and him being the father ...so really she will be in asoup and sicerely hope she doesnt take anydrastic steps...this story is goin way out of hand and too difficult to comprehend also...
And here U are saying that Viren might already have a kid and he is not aware ofLOLlets see

i

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

May be Nivedita and Sid did not unite before, but that does not mean, that they have to unite now at the cost of Viren's happiness. I like the integrity of Sid's character. I dont think Sid should accept her anymore.

If Viren was a bad guy, then it was understandable. But Viren has basic human desires, he wants to become a father and also his explanation does really explain that a cousin will bring company for the baby.

Nivedita-Sid union is not acceptable at this moment anymore, especially if Viren has to suffer a heart break to unite them. I could feel Sid's pain, when unwillingly married Divya for the family. I do not want Viren to go through the same pain of being heartbroken and leading a compromised life. Nivedita needs to understand how to be a good mother to Divya's child, as well as how to become a good wife. Both can be done very easily by her, as the family is so loving.
hey Bani...lovely to have you !! the serial is becoming really very dirty yaar...actually i really dont care about nivaarth or nivren any more...they have killed niveditha,,,where is nivren or nivaarth then??today was the horriblest epi actually and i am not able to digest the fact that she could think like this...she says she loves Viren and does this..it is very degarding!!If she is doing it only for Divya,,,its really very senseless and cts have killed her off!!i
Remember Bani how we used to think that Nivi will oneday become awoman of substanceBut see wht she is becoming,,,,
shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
guyz plzzz dont leave i m having dinner then i ll come back plzz hima kavi yahin rehna dont go anywhere Tongue
shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
hey kavi hima i m back Tongue where r u people ?
kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

@kavianand

Nivedita cannot be bashed because she is sacrifciing. "Making sacrifice" is good, but not when absolutely unnecessary. Her one step will cause an irrepairable damage to Viren, and will throw each one of the family members in the Sood household into guilt, a burden they have to carry till their death, that because of the family, she gave up her motherhood. Noone wants her to give up her motherhood.

I really do not understand why she is taking such a step. I may not be in a position to analyse correct, as I do not watch the show anymore and still believe that "without knowing everything, one cannot judge". But somehow, this step of Nivedita is not understandable. I could never agree to her many decisions before, especially the ones which she made singlehandedly like trying to link Divya with Sid, without consulting Sid, her father or dadi. And now she goes to the hospital to talk to the doctor, without even seeking her husband's permission.

Before, it was Divya and now its Divya's daughter! Strange! are not the other persons associated with her worth humane-treatment.
Bani please do watch the previous epis and see how her obsession becomes a nightmare!
actually i was feeling and am still feeling very bad thinking about how a strong character like hers is being reduced to this...i requested people not to bash her and even made atopic that she will never do anything immoral!!! but what she is doin now is beyond my comprehension...may be people will stop her Like may be they talk sense to her and Viren Sid or VD  might eventually stop her but what about her conscience..will she able to live with herself that she did this ToViren...He is her Victim Now...His loss will be greater than any one elses..i feel she is acting totally out of character...and in the furure there are rumours that another woman from Virens past will be introduced...god knows how far it will be true...
Honestly CCBM has changed Niveditha for worse i regret writing this But i am not able to digest the fact that Cts could really butcher one of the best characters they themselves created!!
I really cannot relate to her anymore!!
shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
arey yaar pta hai mai star plus ki site py daily sid putul reunion k liye comment krti hn pta hai aj b kiya tou there was someone priyanka chandu usne mjhe answer diya : dear shafaq ahmed ur behaviour like mad only u only want sid putul and all want nivi viren CryCry 

so y dont u guyz post ur comments there yaar Angry
shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavianand

No Shaf it is not easy at all... yaar It is getting very complicated...See the bottomline here is what Siddharth wants...Siddharth does not want her interfering and he wants her to get on with her life...he wull not allow Virens marriage to break down...Niveditha is in for big trouble..she will have face the wrath of the whole Soods and The sharmas...she will really go thru hell now coz She will not getr Dwitha nor will she have Viren..atleast for some time...i dunno yaar..Siddharth is really happy all alone with Kid...he wont really entertain Nivi now unless it becomes life and death to her...that is whyy i said accdent!! feel bad even telling such things but i was just thinking how she will ever have Dwitha in these cnditions..

OR Siddharth will sacrifice and give away his Baby to Nivi and Viren..He has already lost so much...will he be made to lose his baby also??

And this new girl surely ..will not just walk into the Sood house..isnt it...What if she already has a baby and that is VirensLOLI was just thinking of all possibilities...Shaf i am tired yaar..and i feel totally disillusioned with this serial...My mom is yelling at me,,she says i will go mad at this rate...LOL

same here jaan my mom dad both keep yelling at me LOLLOL from day 1 28th june hahahahah but mai sudharti hi nahi ROFL

jaan aisi baten mt kr na mje b ye feel hua k sid kyu nivi k sath aisa behave kr rha hai kia sid usy bhool gya hai tunay dekha jb wo hospital mai tha aur usy pta chala k nivi pregnancy test krwane i hai tou wo kitna khush hua

but ye sb ho kia rha hai mjhe tou duur duur tk destination nahi nazar arai kuc na kuch garbar daily hori hy CryCry

i think i will b dishearted in the ending of ccbm Cry i wish aisa na ho par situations wsi hi chal ri hain

even i m tired kavi...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianand

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index