India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Only condition!! (Page 3)

Sai_2010 Newbie
Sai_2010
Sai_2010

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Time is the best healer, but its not even a month that Divya had died. So, its not easy to move on with life, especially for Siddharth, Nivedita and Hemlata, as all three are intimately linked with Divya. But all are clinging to the child to forget their pain and live with a sense of responsibility. Even Hemlata, however selfish the way is, is trying to think about Divya's child, in order to forget her pain.

Nivedita and Viren, I think both are in haste regarding their behaviour. Nivedita acted in haste, even when she was dating Siddharth. Even before their problem started, Nivedita was unilaterally deciding. The end result was not good. Siddharth unwillingly married, but he tried to move on in life, but destiny had other plan and Divya dies. Now, Nivedita being aware of Viren's vulnerable nature, should not talk to him so rude, she needs to be patient. One thing could be, she feels Viren is her own and thats why she scolded him for the rashes. I feel she might say sorry to Viren for yelling at him.

Viren also needs to hold on for a while, and not just go ahead with a child and that too aspire for a girl right now. It seems more that he is trying to distance Nivedita from Dwita, and probably that might be the reason for Nivedita to say no. Every woman wants to become a mother, Nivedita will also. But its just one month that Dwita has lost her mother and Nivedita wants to make sure that Dwita does not feel motherless. Only a masi can substitute for a mother. Viren is pretty aware of Nivedita's nature, that she lives for others, she cant bear the pain of others. I think, everything will be fine, if Nivedita can tone down a bit and Viren becomes a little patient about their baby.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonkavianandshelly_nair

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sai_2010

Time is the best healer, but its not even a month that Divya had died. So, its not easy to move on with life, especially for Siddharth, Nivedita and Hemlata, as all three are intimately linked with Divya. But all are clinging to the child to forget their pain and live with a sense of responsibility. Even Hemlata, however selfish the way is, is trying to think about Divya's child, in order to forget her pain.

Nivedita and Viren, I think both are in haste regarding their behaviour. Nivedita acted in haste, even when she was dating Siddharth. Even before their problem started, Nivedita was unilaterally deciding. The end result was not good. Siddharth unwillingly married, but he tried to move on in life, but destiny had other plan and Divya dies. Now, Nivedita being aware of Viren's vulnerable nature, should not talk to him so rude, she needs to be patient. One thing could be, she feels Viren is her own and thats why she scolded him for the rashes. I feel she might say sorry to Viren for yelling at him.

Viren also needs to hold on for a while, and not just go ahead with a child and that too aspire for a girl right now. It seems more that he is trying to distance Nivedita from Dwita, and probably that might be the reason for Nivedita to say no. Every woman wants to become a mother, Nivedita will also. But its just one month that Dwita has lost her mother and Nivedita wants to make sure that Dwita does not feel motherless. Only a masi can substitute for a mother. Viren is pretty aware of Nivedita's nature, that she lives for others, she cant bear the pain of others. I think, everything will be fine, if Nivedita can tone down a bit and Viren becomes a little patient about their baby.
Hi there...I know Time is the best healer..But The Cts are making sure that Viren does Not Give Nivi that time...Wonder Why???just becoz his character is unpredictable..sometimes Cts get away with anything regarding himLOL
Its just not him to come under CCs spell but yet he is..fatherhood was the last thing in his mind...now suddenly he has started listening to his mom...sometimes i really feel there is more to it than meets the eye..even this girl turning up in his life...

As u had rightly suggested may be there is still something hidden about Viren and this girl...may be they are really close and Niveditha might be still being tricked...I dunno.. but Ur suggestions really get me thinking!!

Edited by kavianand - 21 May 2011 at 10:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonshelly_nair

sammy_2010 Senior Member
sammy_2010
sammy_2010

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I feel that CTs want to show show Nivi so irritating and talking rudely to Viren, because they want to create A jealousy track between Nivi Viren and the new girl. The family will be on Viren's side this time. Otherwise how can they support him in this case. For a new track, CTs change the behavoir of the characters. Enjoy the drama. Thats all we can do.

RemyaMenonkavianandshelly_nair

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammy_dolly

I feel that CTs want to show show Nivi so irritating and talking rudely to Viren, because they want to create A jealousy track between Nivi Viren and the new girl. The family will be on Viren's side this time. Otherwise how can they support him in this case. For a new track, CTs change the behavoir of the characters. Enjoy the drama. Thats all we can do.
Nivi and jealousConfusedi have not seen her in that emotion but with Dwitha around and her own emotions in turmoil..the cts will make sure that she undergoes maximum torture...if the family also goes against her .then we have to be prepared to see lots of drama!Confused

RemyaMenonshelly_nair

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavianand

The only condition that Nivi is being bashed up left right and centre here is that she wants to be a mother to a mother less baby...who has also incidentally lost the only precious thing a child could ever have...and that too in such a horrific manner!!

For any sane woman this trauma will takes ages to be overcome...Niveditha being such a loving and giving person is still in a trauma...Just put yourselves in her position once and U will know...
How can U expect her to go on as if everything is normal when such abig tragedy has occured,,

Remember she had sacrificed everything...her love ..her maika...her happiness everything for this girl who actully never really cared for her when she was alive..But Nivi doesnt think like that!For her her Divya DI was more than everyother relation ship...period!! she proved that!!! Now her only Solace is That DIvya Di has left her most precious part in the form of Dwitha...

HL and NIvi are goin thru the same emotions...the loss is great for them to bear...Nivi was ready to die just afew days back..remember???she lives now only for Dwitha!!!

And Viren KNows That ..Very welll..Then what is wrong with him???? how can he even be thinking of asking  for a romantic Nivi and give Him all the wifely pleasure at a time like this??He even wants her to get pregnanat!!Confused

Please let us analyse the situation like adults before bashing up Nivi  this way...

Viren had not even thought of achild until CC put it in his head Isnt it??? How can he become so unreasonable at a time like this..

And taking the baby to the office and making this innocent baby as target to win the bet..all this is really too immature on the part of the CTs...can u imagine anyone doin such things especially a man who does not know ABC about babies..

One incident from Nivi and U want her to run off to Sids arms. and as if Sid is waiting there with open arms...Disgusting!!.Siddhath and Niveditha are two such people who can never ever behave  or act immorally...U should never forget that!!.And u are all saying that is what Nivaarth fans want??? Honestly yaar U guys make me laugh...we would never want Nivaarth reunion at the cost of their character!! we would never be happy if Nivvarth happened at the cost of Nivedithas integrity and selfrespect or Siddharths Honour..Never..RS will never do it!!

What did Nivvi do yesterday...was it such abig crime...was it amuch bigger crime than what Viren put her through!! I agree Now viren is avery Good Guy but he was not always like this...Nivi always has been like this..And by the way she acted yesterday like how any mother would have reacted...

Nappy rashes can be really painful for the babies...My neice too suffered from it..So i know!

I am a Sid Putul fan But I really Do  not want CCBM to turn Unethical or Immoral!! RS will never do it..Just wait and SEE ..He will come up with some good solution that will make all of us happy in the end!!

Here the biggest losers have been Siddharth and Us NivaArth fans...Inspite of that i cannot take it If Nivi gets abad name or her character is tainted...Its OK to get angry with her...Even we have got very angry with her before but Please do not make her sound like she deserves to get humiliated..please...she has not done anything like that...She is still her naive innocent self ...The Child like woman whom we all have come to love...She is same Nivi who is stubbron at times and will never hesitate to admit her mistakes...the same Nivi who has given u umpteen no of scenes with Ur fav hero and made u ecstatic...Why are u scandalising her like this...

Inspite of Our loss when we cant stop loving her...How can U hate Her...

@kavianand, again a very well written thoughtful post.  I like a lot of what you've said and agree with a good bit of it.  It could well be that Nivedita sharply scolded Viren in front of everyone not only because of concern for Dwita but also because she feels an apnapan with Viren - that he is hers now - and so was able to frankly state her displeasure irrespective of whether others were around or not.  That was unlike her, though, she's not prone to doing things in public like this, but then she did yell at Yash and slap him in front of everyone when he ran away ages back. So if someone is really close to her, she perhaps is able to show them her anger in public, and not only her love. And on top of that she's stressed out and underslept and still grieving...but the CT's could have shown this better.  They forced a stark contrast with the jovialness that everyone was feeling, including Viren and then in the precap followed it one on top of the other with the conversation about having a child and Nivi's sharp rejection.  I agree that this is not the best time to bring up the issue of having their own baby, Viren could well have waited.  After all it was he who took Dwita and put her in Nivi's lap, knowing that this is what would bring Nivi back and that is what happened and he is not unaware of her guilt either. So I fault the CTs for rushing through these tracks and not taking their time to develop the story and the events so that it is more believable.  Instead they make it look like one or the other character is always compromised in some way.

I appreciate what you said about the moral unlikliness of a Nivi-Sid return, and i wanted to second that.  I dont' know what they have in mind with the new entry (if its going to happen).  But I don't believe Nivi and Viren will separate or that Sid and Nivi can come together now. It is far too late for that.  Firstly Nivi and Viren love each other and have together weathered a lot of storms.  DD's death is the latest one. and I believe it will blow over as well.
But assuming the worst, even if Viren and Nivi divorce, I don't think Sid-Nivi can happen.  You had said very well in your earlier post that there is a distinction between Putul and Nivedita.  Putul may well be Sid's always, but Nivedita is not putul; she was putul but is more than that now.  Sid-Putul was a phase in both of their lives. They may well carry the essence of that phase in their hearts always, but that phase is long past now. They are no longer the same people. Too much has happened.  Their experiences with Viren and Divya have changed them forever and going forward the legacy of their ties with Viren (assuming he leaves Nivi, which I don't see happening) and Divya will always be between them. Nivedita is not putul any longer.  And post-Divya and Dwita, Sid today is not the same as before either.  A flower that has bloomed cannot go back to being a bud again. 

Moreover, given HL and Divya's past suspicions of Sid and Nivi's relationship, and Sid and Nivi's awareness of that and sincere denials I cannot conceive that either of them can ever do anything to validate those suspicions -- especially now.  How could their conscience allow it?  It would be the worst insult to Divya's memory, someone whom Nivi reveres, and whom Sid had accepted and come to love and had a child with.

So yes, this is a confusing and trying time in all their lives and more is still to come, and CC will have a field day, but I don't think Sid-Nivi can morally happen again.  I hope I didn't offend anyone, that wasn't my intention. I just wanted to state my point of view. 
Again, thanks for a very thoughtful and beautifully written post.

kavianandRani2011shelly_nair

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
@minu...
I too like the way U write...and thanks for appreciating...CCBM is full of human emotions mostly realistically potrayed that is why we end up thinking and feeling so much..i have never been so involved with any other serial so far...They have done alot of blunders and lots loopholes..inspite of that For me the main attraction has been Niveditha/putul..the essence of her chracter is so strong in this serial..She has made lots of mistakes But yet they have always benfitted some body or the other...She has had to pay heavily for those mistakes...

As u have said assuming the worst ..If and i want to stress on If here... Viren and Nivi Divorces...Then lots of things will change since she will not really be related to the Soods...We can expect anything then from The Cts and might go Nivaarth way...The only thing here is the sacrifice...If Viren divorces her just becoz he wants to sacrifice..i dont think sid Nivi will ever happen BUT if it due to Virens past and if their separation becomes inevitable...then there are all chances For Nivaarth...But they might show that after a leap of 5 yrs or so and that too becoz  of Dwitha and by then all the elders will have come to kknow about Sid Nivi...I do not feel that the love PUTUL and SId share will ever go away..But it might never result in any sort of commitment...Its just again My POV..

All these are just a part of analysis..we give so much thought to these characters and want to maintain the essence of these wonderful chracters But we do not know what the story has in store for us,,At this point we have to keep an open mind and take each epi as it comes!!

Rani2011minu2011shelly_nair

himabindu05 Senior Member
himabindu05
himabindu05

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Hi ..are U still online kavitha??Today being Sunday ..i just thought let me peep in for any new ariticles..But nothing!!
Do you remember when Nivi had that Vrath and she says..'Mai janti hoon kyon mera vrath Tootgaya..Viren mera nahin ho sakhtha,,voh mera nahin hain...Do you think that was some kind of an indication that he already belonged to someone else!I was just thinking about that...yeah later on they went to the temple together and the gods aashirvaad and all that ..But still ..i was just thinking...
another incident was when her bangles broke becoz of Sid...It was Sid who got hurt on the head..inspite of all the speculations that Viren might get hurt since he is her Suhaag!
And another point is the way he gets scared about taking Pheres with Nivi once again..even when they came back home together and Divya was getting Nivi ready...he asks a bit surprised'KAhi  shaadi karane ka iraada to nahin hai"'..i dont know..all this might really not mean anything but still might indicate him being involved with another woman quite deeply...
I have a very strong feeling that this Sandhya character will create a lot of  drama in the serial.. and i am really looking forward to it!!Big smile

shaf13shelly_nair

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
hey all whts up ??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index