kavianand thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The only condition that Nivi is being bashed up left right and centre here is that she wants to be a mother to a mother less baby...who has also incidentally lost the only precious thing a child could ever have...and that too in such a horrific manner!!

For any sane woman this trauma will takes ages to be overcome...Niveditha being such a loving and giving person is still in a trauma...Just put yourselves in her position once and U will know...
How can U expect her to go on as if everything is normal when such abig tragedy has occured,,

Remember she had sacrificed everything...her love ..her maika...her happiness everything for this girl who actully never really cared for her when she was alive..But Nivi doesnt think like that!For her her Divya DI was more than everyother relation ship...period!! she proved that!!! Now her only Solace is That DIvya Di has left her most precious part in the form of Dwitha...

HL and NIvi are goin thru the same emotions...the loss is great for them to bear...Nivi was ready to die just afew days back..remember???she lives now only for Dwitha!!!

And Viren KNows That ..Very welll..Then what is wrong with him???? how can he even be thinking of asking  for a romantic Nivi and give Him all the wifely pleasure at a time like this??He even wants her to get pregnanat!!πŸ˜•

Please let us analyse the situation like adults before bashing up Nivi  this way...

Viren had not even thought of achild until CC put it in his head Isnt it??? How can he become so unreasonable at a time like this..

And taking the baby to the office and making this innocent baby as target to win the bet..all this is really too immature on the part of the CTs...can u imagine anyone doin such things especially a man who does not know ABC about babies..

One incident from Nivi and U want her to run off to Sids arms. and as if Sid is waiting there with open arms...Disgusting!!.Siddhath and Niveditha are two such people who can never ever behave  or act immorally...U should never forget that!!.And u are all saying that is what Nivaarth fans want??? Honestly yaar U guys make me laugh...we would never want Nivaarth reunion at the cost of their character!! we would never be happy if Nivvarth happened at the cost of Nivedithas integrity and selfrespect or Siddharths Honour..Never..RS will never do it!!

What did Nivvi do yesterday...was it such abig crime...was it amuch bigger crime than what Viren put her through!! I agree Now viren is avery Good Guy but he was not always like this...Nivi always has been like this..And by the way she acted yesterday like how any mother would have reacted...

Nappy rashes can be really painful for the babies...My neice too suffered from it..So i know!

I am a Sid Putul fan But I really Do  not want CCBM to turn Unethical or Immoral!! RS will never do it..Just wait and SEE ..He will come up with some good solution that will make all of us happy in the end!!

Here the biggest losers have been Siddharth and Us NivaArth fans...Inspite of that i cannot take it If Nivi gets abad name or her character is tainted...Its OK to get angry with her...Even we have got very angry with her before but Please do not make her sound like she deserves to get humiliated..please...she has not done anything like that...She is still her naive innocent self ...The Child like woman whom we all have come to love...She is same Nivi who is stubbron at times and will never hesitate to admit her mistakes...the same Nivi who has given u umpteen no of scenes with Ur fav hero and made u ecstatic...Why are u scandalising her like this...

Inspite of Our loss when we cant stop loving her...How can U hate Her...

Edited by kavianand - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavianand thumbnail
I am sorry i left it blank for some time..had something unexpected come up...
sammy_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well said!!.
 I too have been following CCBM from the beginning. Nivi lives for others. She never thinks about her happiness. She is happy when others are happy. When was a day in her life when she never faced a problem. Inspite of all that, she never stopped loving others, including her husband Viren. Small incident from her has now made her the target of criticism. Then how many such bad incidents did she not face. Did she not face humiliation from Viren during valentine gift incident, pooja incident when viren sat with his shoes. Was is not done in public?. Now she is facing the guilt of her sister's death, and taking care of a small baby. She now needs time and understanding, not criticism
People should not call themselves Nivren fans,  you all are only Viren fans.

IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well on this i do agree with you
nivi needs time which she should be given
but i only want her to stop over reacting
in the precap scene the way she talked to viren
i mean there is a way to say no but she over reacted
sammy_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We should not judge a precap scene, and reach to a conclusion. Nivi herself has been saying that she was tensed and not sleeping well. Did we not see her reaction, when she heard that Dwitha had fever. The baby is only a month old, that too premature born
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammy_dolly

Very well said!!.

I too have been following CCBM from the beginning. Nivi lives for others. She never thinks about her happiness. She is happy when others are happy. When was a day in her life when she never faced a problem. Inspite of all that, she never stopped loving others, including her husband Viren. Small incident from her has now made her the target of criticism. Then how many such bad incidents did she not face. Did she not face humiliation from Viren during valentine gift incident, pooja incident when viren sat with his shoes. Was is not done in public?. Now she is facing the guilt of her sister's death, and taking care of a small baby. She now needs time and understanding, not criticism
People should not call themselves Nivren fans,  you all are only Viren fans.

agree with   u...they just  viren fans...sometimes i think they disguisting...
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Well in that case we should w8 4 the episode and see how things shape up
kavianand thumbnail
Originally posted by: Serz_luveShona

Well on this i do agree with you
nivi needs time which she should be given
but i only want her to stop over reacting
in the precap scene the way she talked to viren
i mean there is a way to say no but she over reacted

I think her reaction was very natural..she was totally taken aback,,...Here she is still getting used to this new role of motherhood and she is finding it very tough actually...that is what she has been trying to tell viren...and suddenly he tells come Lets make a baby! How do expect her to react! Edited by kavianand - 12 years ago
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavianand

I think her reaction was very natural..she was totally taken aback,,...Here she is still getting used to this new role of motherhood and she is finding it very tough actually...that is what she has been trying to tell viren...and suddenly he tells come Lets make a baby!
How do expect her to react!

i knw but they way she straight away said no i dont want kids thats were i was lil surprised she could have said not now
having said that i'll also say that viren shouldnt have come up with the baby idea at this pt of time
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kavianand

The only condition that Nivi is being bashed up left right and centre here is that she wants to be a mother to a mother less baby...who has also incidentally lost the only precious thing a child could ever have...and that too in such a horrific manner!!

For any sane woman this trauma will takes ages to be overcome...Niveditha being such a loving and giving person is still in a trauma...Just put yourselves in her position once and U will know...
How can U expect her to go on as if everything is normal when such abig tragedy has occured,,

Remember she had sacrificed everything...her love ..her maika...her happiness everything for this girl who actully never really cared for her when she was alive..But Nivi doesnt think like that!For her her Divya DI was more than everyother relation ship...period!! she proved that!!! Now her only Solace is That DIvya Di has left her most precious part in the form of Dwitha...

HL and NIvi are goin thru the same emotions...the loss is great for them to bear...Nivi was ready to die just afew days back..remember???she lives now only for Dwitha!!!

And Viren KNows That ..Very welll..Then what is wrong with him???? how can he even be thinking of asking  for a romantic Nivi and give Him all the wifely pleasure at a time like this??He even wants her to get pregnanat!!πŸ˜•

Please let us analyse the situation like adults before bashing up Nivi  this way...

Viren had not even thought of achild until CC put it in his head Isnt it??? How can he become so unreasonable at a time like this..

And taking the baby to the office and making this innocent baby as target to win the bet..all this is really too immature on the part of the CTs...can u imagine anyone doin such things especially a man who does not know ABC about babies..

One incident from Nivi and U want her to run off to Sids arms. and as if Sid is waiting there with open arms...Disgusting!!.Siddhath and Niveditha are two such people who can never ever behave  or act immorally...U should never forget that!!.And u are all saying that is what Nivaarth fans want??? Honestly yaar U guys make me laugh...we would never want Nivaarth reunion at the cost of their character!! we would never be happy if Nivvarth happened at the cost of Nivedithas integrity and selfrespect or Siddharths Honour..Never..RS will never do it!!

What did Nivvi do yesterday...was it such abig crime...was it amuch bigger crime than what Viren put her through!! I agree Now viren is avery Good Guy but he was not always like this...Nivi always has been like this..And by the way she acted yesterday like how any mother would have reacted...

Nappy rashes can be really painful for the babies...My neice too suffered from it..So i know!

I am a Sid Putul fan But I really Do  not want CCBM to turn Unethical or Immoral!! RS will never do it..Just wait and SEE ..He will come up with some good solution that will make all of us happy in the end!!

Here the biggest losers have been Siddharth and Us NivaArth fans...Inspite of that i cannot take it If Nivi gets abad name or her character is tainted...Its OK to get angry with her...Even we have got very angry with her before but Please do not make her sound like she deserves to get humiliated..please...she has not done anything like that...She is still her naive innocent self ...The Child like woman whom we all have come to love...She is same Nivi who is stubbron at times and will never hesitate to admit her mistakes...the same Nivi who has given u umpteen no of scenes with Ur fav hero and made u ecstatic...Why are u scandalising her like this...

Inspite of Our loss when we cant stop loving her...How can U hate Her...

hi the highlighted parts in red r the parts that i agree wit u on n the in blue i dnt.
i totally agree wit u ab him wantin to get romantic wit her being wrong i mean she just lost her sister hw insensitiv cn u get. i kn my darlin wants everyth to be normal n he is tryin to get normality back into their lives bt he also needs to let her grieve. n ab the baby ok i am the first to admit i hav been waiting 4 the day wen she is preg n we cn enjoy their scenes together bt she just lost her sister n he saw hw scaring she is actin wit dwita i mean seriously she isnt in the right   mindfram to handle another child at the moment.( dnt kn wat the hell these cts tryin to show)

the cts r they seriously tryin to show us that viren gona take advic from cc i mean my god stop tryin to create another dd she is dead they should really stop the repetitivness of these story lines - we dnt need another dd in the serial 1 stupid person was enough( i should hav includ sid in this bt shame i wnt πŸ˜† i do feel sad 4 him these day)

nw ab every1 bashin nivi 4 her behavior u must realise as a fan of niviren i want to say that it is not only yesterday scene that we r angry wit her 4 its a number of scenes that hav been building up over a while. she is always disrespectivful towards him she always hurts him- we just feel that she always puts her marriage 2nd to every1 its nt  even 2nd probably last we the fans kn that she loves viren n we kn that she shows her love by doin things 4 the other person bt she needs to express n protect it as  well n we want her to respect n tak his feelin into consideration the way she does 4 his family members. we just want her to give the same  respect that she does to every1 else to him. maybe she dnt completley trust him after the stalkin  incident n she isnt aware of it bt it in her subconscious n no 1 will blame her 4 that its natural even though he did repent she may still need tim.

nw ab the nivart reunion i am nt makin thes comments against u coz u actually make sense in the way that u want them to get together( bt i still think there isnt a chance of them being together sorry love nivrenπŸ˜‰)  bt the post that i hav been readin the fans of that jodi r nt thinkin lik u they just want them back together at any cost even though nivi is happy wit viren n that she does love him she moved on n i really feel that they r disrespectin the santity of marriage wit their comments n the worst thing  is they r makin it seem that kinskuk isnt a good actor. obviously wen an actor who has been in the industry 4 a number of years wen he enters a show will com wit his own fan  followers who adore him.nivart fans make it seem that kinshuk bein in ccbm is a curse n he brough the ratind down 4 this show the truth of the matter is that after nivren got married i n i kn alot of others were enjoyin the chemistry btw the 2 until the whol stalker track came n spoilt the whole ambience of the show- 4 me the cts of this show took a chance wit this track n it backfired terribly coz even though i lov viren its it is very hard to 4 get wat he did if his reason were justifiab then i would have been ok wit it bt its nt n it is here that this serial has lost its viewers. hw can they blame him 4 this serial havin low trps wen he has been actin his heart out.