Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF: THE STRANGER THREAD2 Part 24 updated! (Page 12)

tanya_vi Goldie
tanya_vi
tanya_vi

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Shika--

OMG!!!
What was that?
I mean NT.. You seriously deserve a bow woman!
OMG!! OMG! It was a wonderful update..
Ah tanya how could you end it so soon?
Fir bhi..
It was ah...i can't find any other words rather than OMG!!
And what's up with this Budhu Maan?
He wanted to meet Mr.Sri that too alone?
He's number one budhu am telling you!
Can't he just produce it in court or show this to atleast one person like sunil or do any other darn thing rather than meeting that darn sri ka bacha?
Ah..i wanna smack on Maan's head..
anyway do continue soon
not to forget the first scenes..
Maan and Geet always give us refreshment..
her silly antics aways bring up a smile on my face..
continue super soonBig smile

Thank you baby for the lovely comment...Want to smack Maan's head???..hmmm.. wait till you read the next update!!Wink

tanya_vi Goldie
tanya_vi
tanya_vi

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Part - 19
------------

Maan's story
-----------------

(part-10)

"I looked around the empty cabin..

Isn't  this where he said he was right at this moment??

Jhoot!! Ek aur jhoot !!

He had been lying all the while and me ,the idiot that I am,believed every single word..why wouldn't I ?? I was blinded by my friendship,my brotherly love...

I felt like being torn apart..His betrayal was too much to bear.. I fell on my knees and cried my heart out...They were tears of despair...tears of shame...tears of anger!!!

I don't know how long I sat there like that...The shrill ringing of my phone brought me back from my reverie.

"Hello..",My voice was hoarse from crying.

"Paapa..kaha ho??" , my bachcha's sweet voice rejuvenated my burdened spirit..I suddenly felt alive, strong!! "Stop being a sissy!", I reprimanded myself! "He doesn't deserve your tears!!"

Finding  a new determination and motivation, I fiercely wiped away my tears!!

"What is it sweetheart?? kuch chahiye tha aapko??"

"Naayee..want to see you.."

"Oh I'm so sorry bachcha..Papa is very very busy tonight!! No problem, tomorrow is gonna be a  total 'Papa- Sahil' day!! We'll go shopping... maybe  to the Zoo and  if you still have the energy...a movie after that??"

"Yaaay...yaaay...yaaay...I love you Paapa!!"

I could picture him jumping up and down on bed...and needless to say it put a smile on my face..

"I love you too baby...ab chalo,chalo..be a good boy! Naani ma ko tang mat karna..Drink your milk before sleeping...and haan...don't forget to brush!!"

After kissing him goodnight through the phone, I left the room..

It was indeed going to be a busy night...but the strangest part was that...not even once did the thought cross my mind, whether I'd survive that night or not...

It was very windy and in the distance I could see lightening flashes..The low grumbling of thunder could be heard too...

A storm was building up...

Walking out into the night,I had no clue,where to go,what to do..

Sri wanted me to meet him at our usual hang out...but instead of going there, I found myself walking towards his house...

Standing outside I wondered whether I made a mistake by going there alone...what if...Oh forget it ! There was no turning back now!!

There was a sudden flash of lightening and the house was plunged into darkness!!

I saw a flicker of light through a slit in the paper covered basement window...as though someone struck a match or something!

What was going on?? If Sri was in here,then why did he lie?? Why didn't he want me to come here?? What more could he be  hiding from me?? Plagued with questions, I walked around searching for an opening to enter the house. Thank Lord for small mercies..The kitchen door lock gave away easily than I thought..He must've
forgotten to put the dead bolt! Good for me !! Taking a deep breath,I stealthily walked inside...

I could hear faint murmur of voices as I reached the top of stairs leading to the basement. So, Sri was not alone!!

I sighed and quietly took out my gun from its holster!! Time to put my training into action..catch them by surprise!! That was going to  be my action plan tonight!!The surprise attack will give me an edge over them..or so I thought as I descended the stairs holding my gun firmly,keeping it pointed down range!!

There were three of them...Sri and two strangers.

Maps and blueprints lay scattered on the table,they were hovering over. The only light in the room was from a flickering candle on the
table..All the three seemed to be engrossed in some sort of serious discussion. I tried desperately to calm down the mindless fury rising up in me as the past events flashed across my mind...I had fought for Sri like a maniac,convinced that he was wrongly accused... While I had been worried sick for him,he was out there making deals with hard-core criminals and betraying his mother
land..In his hatred, selfishness and greed, he had turned into a monster...a monster I had failed to recognize...my blind faith in him had cost a young innocent woman her life and a little child was left
orphaned!!

Outside, heavy rains  lashed mercilessly at the windows..the wind howled incessantly ..and thunders roared in the sky!!!

The thunderstorm outside was nothing compared to the emotional storm raging inside me..

"Hello Sri..Hope I'm not interrupting anything!!"

All the three jumped at the sudden intrusion!! One of the thugs immediately pointed his gun at me..

"Stop!! Don't harm him!!", Sri yelled trying to push the gun away.

"Srikkanth..", the thug drawled in a menacing tone.." You know,how much annoyed Chief was when you saved this man back in Moscow. Don't stop me now..He knows way too much..We
can't take the risk!!
"

"Please let me talk to him." Sri looked genuinely worried while I scoffed at the charade playing out..

The thug didn't seem to be in a mood to listen. He raised his gun to shoot me...but before he could squeeze the trigger,my bullet had already put a hole in his head!!

Without a sound,he slipped to the floor,stone dead!!

I turned my gun on the other thug. He eyed me with utmost contempt but didn't attempt to move.

"Maan, what the hell are you doing?? put the gun down,now!!"

I glared at him. "Oh please Sri,don't try to me all goody goody with me..Drop the act because it sucks!! I know everything now..I've seen the proofs that Rathod had collected..You killed Tara to get to them,right?? But I'm really sorry my friend...your fate is sealed..I've submitted the proofs before our higher authorities.. They'll come for you real soon!!"

His face remained unchanged. No trace of fear or regret showed in his eyes..he remained calm and composed..

Au contraire, his companion had gone into full blown panic mode!!

"Srikkanth,do something!", he urged,but Sri remained still staring at me.That's when he decided to take things into his own hands.
In a swift motion,he dived to the ground,grabbed the dead man's gun and aimed it at me..before I could react, he fired...

Well, one more part and we'll be back to the present!! post your valuable comments here..and don't forget the pretty LIKE button!!

Next Part : click here

Edited by tanya_vi - 30 July 2012 at 9:20pm

The following 138 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmardpurvashanky18swtpoobindiyas1980sunitasth1mitali10fatiya52110NK4MSK.Naziakasturi11vishruti.sirisree12krishna.gagsyfizza25yogita1382wifey90asmi123bhakbhartifanavantika_singhjiasharmavrulsTinkJiavirens-Elfin-optimismnonabebuYellowtullipsanaum91surbhijn106Bkhassakadafiprathyusmilingsanjeevani09ashuvarrosesanamamatha.Aashi_saphiremangonafullyfaltuClassy_Galrostkavya.sravyascorpiodreamsmirnalinimy_maan_geetmadhu.pmlistmystique_girlstar_777m-g19am_sweet_parimyedward12abina03maansi007KkadssEscapistbobbydollNirjhor105anisharoy1puthTheBratheermehersweet_angel27jazzerettecyum321butterfly.tanuJayaRneethuMGkrndr-SmexySmile-SayaneeH.LecterMsMovieloverGudiyalovesguruRocks.Dhara29priyashalinisaran89nats0101maneet-56maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-bangaloreshoneygrapeMaaneet.LoverDilsaypaponeconammu5ritzy09libra25-Zahra15-rupzloveukrati5mrk-1meravigilisolovelycutietedywajiha-1sanu3108ambbihapunjabi.princesanjucoolesha143kweetrockstarsmallvillekomlikaninandajennt_areeb..hinal..rsroopalimaanseeshah10monikasethmaaniqranamita25sweet scorpiomitzi11--Ratna--VSai2008preethiaseemamaryShalveTyro-Nia04-arpitajijasraj123---nishu---6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212love2_somamaaneetsangelCraziest_MGRageOfAnAngelSheenGcianabinash079_BlackPearl_-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmilliDownhillkhwaishfan

VSai2008 IF-Sizzlerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya_vi

TheBrat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tanya_vi

29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
awesome part...
loved it so much...
thnx 4 d pm...
cont soon..
eagerly waiting 4 d next part...

tanya_vi

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
res

*EDIT*
tanyaji aap hume zaroor ICU mein admit karvaayenge LOL kya twists kya suspenseClap... yeh kya hua kaisa hua Embarrassed loved the little cutie sahil Wink meri taraf se usko bhi aur usko papa ka bhi ek kiss dedijiyega Embarrassed loooveeeddd the update! cannot wait for the next.
i feel dev shot someone else... kyunki mere maan sirf maan nahi balki super duper maan i mean superman hai Wink

Edited by Maaneet_09 - 24 May 2011 at 8:28pm

tanya_vi

Janakivallav IF-Addictz
Janakivallav
Janakivallav

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
awesome part.
loved it.
 continue soon.

tanya_vi