MG FF: THE STRANGER THREAD2 Part 24 updated! - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
so finally dev confess his activities hain and past is over. but why devv is using geet. i hate this devil now even more. \\

no maaneet but still good atleast past is over.

really nicely writing tanya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and it was worth to wait๐Ÿ˜†

pls update soon and thanks for pm
Loved it Tanya...Finally we know the full back story...I am sure there are aspects that you still haven't revealed! Will wait for everything to come together ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
awesome i want to see geet and her condition now..d
@esha143 :but I can't understand why are u making Dev or Sri look like an innocent caught in the web of wrong...??

Eshu, what you are reading right now is the flash back,right?? In the initial stages,you saw how patriotic and sincere Sri was..His whole life revolved around Karthik.He couldn't bear the pain of losing him..The pain changed into hatred and fury..contempt,fury,resentment etc definitely cloud one's logical thinking, thus putting him in a vulnerable spot.. He couldn't digest the fact that India just refused to acknowledge Karthik as her own.but he is not thinking straight there..being a RAW officer he ought to be aware of the fact that RAW is so secretive that it's not even answerable to the parliament of India,on any issue..Naturally,when one of the spies end up being caught..the Govt. doesn't have a choice but to deny sending him there.
                                                         Coming back to Sri,I had mentioned how Maan and SRi went from one minister to the other begging for help..nothing happened and Karthik was sent to the death row..Sri couldn't even pay his last respect to his lil' bro,whom he had brought up like a son..He must have felt so helpless and heartbroken at that time..The baddies lured Sri into their world using revenge as the bait and Sri fell for it..This is the scenario..I hope you got a better understanding of Sri's character..Once inside the web of crime, the money,the power..all that changed Sri..now he's a ruthless man who hates his motherland..We  get glimpses of the human in him,only when the situation involves Maan/Geet!!
                                                         He was an innocent but not anymore!! and he needs to pay for his crimes!!

And I feel that Maan's character has no dynamism in front of Sri at this point ...the vigor,the toughness,the dynamic approach of Maan is missing in him n I'm seeing those glimpses in Dev which is not sitting well with me....

I understand what you are trying to say..par Eshu,I had mentioned earlier that Sri was the best of the lot..He was the most intelligent,daring and the toughest agent around..Maan's good.. no doubt,but Sri,right from the past,was always one step ahead!! We all love Maan so much that when we see somebody else overshadowing his character,we just can't  digest it..Koi gal nahin..In the end, good will triumph over evil!!
๐Ÿ˜Š

..Sorry if I hurt u with my remarks...but just trying to grasp the situations here...I have no intention of offending ur work n i think u know that...I love ur writing...

Oh please dear,why so formal?? I've always encouraged my readers to voice their opinions,suggestions and comments..I've even urged you guys to tear apart my updates!! Thanks for giving me a chance to explain my POV. I hope I've helped you to understand the situation better..Over to you..๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by tanya_vi - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ajenn

Every act has an reason for it. Even Sri have a part of his story, all this started for his dear brother's injustice. Thou we cant blame Sri fully as he was indeed a patriotic  person at inital stage but the brutal death of his brother karthik had changed Sri's  logical thinking.But tat doesnt mean wat Sri does is acceptable. No matter what, those who betray their motherland are sinners. Now am very curious to know how Geet got into this picture. Why did Sri@Dev married her. What was his motive. But am pretty sure even afta this he will not harm Geet or Maan as he is truly love both of them. I  really hope ull clear this in next update. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thz for this wonderful update.

You are absolutely right about Sri. His loss was terrible,but that sure doesn't justify his sins!! About Geet's involvement..That'll be revealed in the next update!! Thanks for the lovely comments.
Originally posted by jasraj123

so finally dev confess his activities hain and past is over. but why devv is using geet. i hate this devil now even more. \\

no maaneet but still good atleast past is over.

really nicely writing tanya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and it was worth to wait๐Ÿ˜†

pls update soon and thanks for pm

Thanks so much for loving this story.๐Ÿ˜Š
HI TANYA 
UR FF IS AMAZING 
PLZ ADD ME IN UR PM LIST

Next chapter will be posted soon!!
๐Ÿ˜Š
waiting