Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

big sighs 
what can i say shilpa. Read the os and i wonder how can u manage the romance going .
What a start of the weekends 
thank god i read this before i did anything else

Thanks Ayesha, glad you liked it.

Originally posted by Priyalovex3

Loved it!
it was good

Thank you so much.

Thank you so much everyone for enjoying the OS and the VM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GayabCat-

atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
That was just great..
Really loved the OS and I so wish had you not stopped there but then it was upto your discretion..It is great to read OS's and FF's from you and I eagerly look forward for your full of positivity work.
And the VM as usual is great and I heard the song for the first time and it was totally apt and a wonderful song.
Thank you so much for the lovely treats..

Luv atop

ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atop

That was just great..
Really loved the OS and I so wish had you not stopped there but then it was upto your discretion..It is great to read OS's and FF's from you and I eagerly look forward for your full of positivity work.
And the VM as usual is great and I heard the song for the first time and it was totally apt and a wonderful song.
Thank you so much for the lovely treats..

Luv atop
Thank you so much, you are just too sweet, I would have continued, but after he came to his ralization, my mind went blank, I just couldn't figure out how he would teach Rashi a lesson, plus I despair over anything like this happening in SNS.

atop

atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Thank you so much, you are just too sweet, I would have continued, but after he came to his ralization, my mind went blank, I just couldn't figure out how he would teach Rashi a lesson, plus I despair over anything like this happening in SNS.
Well, the pleasure is all mine.
Aww I can imagine..Well we can always be in our dreamland and think and imagine of Ahem finally getting some brains and realziing things after all the guy is one top shot businessman and he can't figure out the manipulations at his own house..He is too blinded by his ego to think rationally..
Aah! well but we do have wonderful writers like you to transport us to GoHem land and we can imagine things..

Luv atop

ll-Shilpa-ll

Go to top