Navya

May 20th: Things I liked (Page 4)

aimin Senior Member
aimin
aimin

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by aimin

I wish they'd left it at him saying sorry to her...that bit I thought was very nicely, subtly executed and stayed true to their growing bond as well... Exactly. That would have been enough na?

That bit was alright for me when he said it once...can even be called cute to that point...but then he kept repeating the emphasis on KISS especially which I thought was lame...that's when he was annoying me  ROFL!! Yeah! Like he was trying to sound it out for her. He should be sent to kindergarten school to teach kids. The way he was saying it. K-I-S-S-S. O_O

Mohan is a really cool character yaar...he makes these scenes worthwhile despite Rama's PERESENCE *rolls eyes* LOL...I hope they show more of how Mohan deals with this...I find him to be the only mature one who might give Anant good advice too LOL. Yeah, even Rama's peresence is tolerable when he's around. I hope that Anant inherits his kind-hearted, responsible genes and not their psycho grandfather's. Mohan has such a sense of mind, he's a great character.LOL

LMAOOO I can totally understand why your Mom said that...those (not so) lovely now locks REALLY need to be cut...I have no fascination to watch them blowing in the wind like he's a girl or somethingConfusedLOL...and that yellow tee...ughhh...ab main kya bolunLOL Haha, so true!! The day these people were submitting the application forms for the picnic, my mum asked me whether I'd noticed that it gets particularly windy around Anant and that his hair flies around in all directions while Navya's doesnt, lol. I'm shocked that CSB hasn't said anything about it. Or is long hair a matter too trivial for them? Weirdness.

Edited by aimin - 23 May 2011 at 10:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index