Navya

May 20th: Things I liked - Page 2

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: slmu

Nice analysis Anu.

On the whole, I found the whole episode a bit cheesy. Still trying to figure out whether Appy really knows anything.Yes ditto...good to know I'm not the only one...I also found the epi to be little on the extra cheesy side...mainly cuz of Anant's behavior in bits...I don't think Appy knows...if she does, that was a very dumb "prank" she played on Navya๐Ÿ˜•

Hope Anant keeps his Peeping Tom tendencies to himself. Not done buddy. Yeah seriously that was WEIRD...and ok fine, he never bothers to pause to think and process his actions regarding Navya but now toh he doesn't seem to process anything ELSE he does either...like he wasn't even uncomfortable for a second that he was full on spying unabashedly on Ranbir-Ritz's convo even after he saw Ritz kiss him and run off...As if free show chal raha tha iske liye๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...Dude, learn to give your friends some privacy atleast.

Felt a teensy bit sorry for Rama. She has finally figured out her hubby does not think her perfect. LOL I really must be a very mean person then cuz I don't even have the tiniest bit sympathy for Rama...all my sympathies in that scene lay with Mohan...cuz he couldn't tell her the TRUTH also about how HE is the one who is trapped in this forced marriage...bechara...he deserves far better than this scheming, conniving little...All she does is nautanki...as if she cares much about her husband's feelings ever. 

Hmmm, will Navya make it to meet Anant??? Yes she will...the bigger question is WHEN will she make it...on time or make him wait a longgg time๐Ÿ˜†...I swear if she climbs out of the bathroom window again, I'll die laughing๐Ÿ˜†

Hard to figure out what (IF) Anant is thinking at this point...he's still more fixated on Navya's feelings for him and what all she does for him...the extent she goes to for him...will he ever process anything beyond that?

The sweetest touch to me in the epi was the way he said sorry to her...I really liked that bit.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anu, I get your point about Mohan being trapped. I feel for Rama though cause it cant be nice for a wife to figure something like that out.

Surely, the bathroom window cannot come into play again. ๐Ÿ˜† It would be ridiculous if it did.

I dont think Anant is processing his feelings at the moment. He is definitely more focused on what Navya is feeling for him. I think he will start thinking about his own feelings when the Shagun factor is revealed to him.  Yes, the sorry was cute.

AreYaar thumbnail

Anu, I get your point about Mohan being trapped. I feel for Rama though cause it cant be nice for a wife to figure something like that out.

Surely, the bathroom window cannot come into play again. ๐Ÿ˜† It would be ridiculous if it did.

I dont think Anant is processing his feelings at the moment. He is definitely more focused on what Navya is feeling for him. I think he will start thinking about his own feelings when the Shagun factor is revealed to him.  Yes, the sorry was cute.

LOL yes it can't be nice for a wife to figure that out but given this woman's usual activities, I still don't have any sympathy :P lol...she probably wouldn't care much about it beyond that moment either and go back to her usual scheming *rolls eyes* She's extremely one-dimensional...that moment was about nothing but her throwing a tantrum cuz her husband doesn't think she's all that unlike her own opinion of herself like she's some Queen of Sheba or what.

I have a funny feeling the bathroom window will come into play again...ahahahaha

So Anant is not going to start thinking or processing his feelings until he's back home and dealing with the Shagun issue? Hmmm yeah very likely...but that makes you wonder how far their "romance" will go during that last rendezvous...hmmm

aimin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha, Miss Pendulum Eyes! Hilarious!! ๐Ÿคฃ & today she was in oscillation overload indeed. *eyeroll*

Frankly, I was disappointed with this episode. Firstly about how it began. I was like, 'Huh, what happened? Was Navya ushered away from there without anything else happening? Navya kahan hain?' I guess it wouldn't have had much significance, dunno, as the much-awaited eyelock happened later, which I did like. ๐Ÿ˜† I was all smiles when they met at the buffet table and Anant playfully told her that he knew it was her. ๐Ÿ˜† After all these days, he showed his thoughtful side. ๐Ÿ˜† After that, though, annoyance slowly crept in. The hand-grabbing is getting to my nerves now. Why is he so intent on putting Navya in trouble?! ๐Ÿ˜• Unintentionally, yes, but still! Not so thoughtful now, is he?

Anyway, I did like the bit where he tells her he knew she came and kissed him. ๐Ÿ˜†

the entire "bhookamp" whatever exchange didn't look natural to me *shrugs*...Sometimes his "friendship" with Appy looks forced...not very naturally executed. Ditto.

Then, I got a moment that I thought I would relish. Appy confronting Navya. ๐Ÿ˜† I thought, thank god she finally put 2 and 2 together. BUT apparently, all the logical reasons were illogical since Navya aisi ho hi nahin sakthi. Appy, news flash. People change. Plus, Navya is still the seedhi saadhi girl they've known all these days. She did go to meet a guy but it wasn't planned. She didn't even go to the bathroom to make her way to the boys' hall. Why can't Appy just unconfrontingly confront her about this since all the reasons make sense? Navya went to the toilet, did not respond when they called her, took an awfully long time there and came back Just when the guys came running towards the girls' sleeping hall. Anant who has only known Navya for a month knows her better than her friends who know her from 4th standard. Can't they see the guilt etched all over her face? ๐Ÿค” This scene was utterly irrelevant and I think it pretty much spoiled the rest of the episode for me.

& I was all for a fast forward button by the time Anant's house was shown. Another scene with Rama badgering Mohan about getting Shagun and Anant's marriage fixed? No, thank you. Surprisingly, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Mohan looked exactly like a man who has never been able to enjoy anything in his life and the grief on his face was just right. The gravity of the situation was clear. It's amazing how he didn't (and doesn't normally) burst out laughing (or even twitch a little) at Rama's horrible English because I did. Especially at the da-ream chaknaachoor part. ๐Ÿคฃ That woman was badly in need of a reality check and I did feel sympathetic for her despite her annoying antics all these days. Let's see whether this deviates her even for a while from the matchmaking and maybe focus on her own relationship.

The rest of the episode, with Anant eavesdropping on R&R, telling Navya to meet at Exactly the same time they planned to meet and writing the note with everyone around (what was That about? O_O)... Since he's the master of mimicry, yeah, he pulled off Rupesh sir pretty well and the exchange of smiles at the bonfire was cute (why doesn't Navya smile more often like this?) but they still didn't make up for this episode that went both high and low. The precap was more interesting.

And the yellow tee. Yeah. *shudders* My mum said he looks like a girl in it though I think the culprit might be his lovely locks, no offence meant. =/
Edited by aimin - 12 years ago
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

hey anu๐Ÿ˜Š...perfect post as usual...moving over 2 my take on this epi...
2) Navya shows up and he suddenly perks up๐Ÿ˜†...but still keeps looking at her thoughtfully as if trying to figure something out...Navya also avoiding his stare and looking at the ground (as usual)...they used that music piece I like in the bg so that made this a nice bit...agreed...their eyelocks is one thing i never get bored of... also liked the part where navya gestures that she will join her friends after getting her plate filled...looked very natural...
3) Anant pops up to confront her at the breakfast buffett๐Ÿ˜†...This was  a nice bit cuz of the varying shades to Anant...first toh he's happy bunny Anant giving her (what he thinks) is his irresistible charming smile *rolls eyes*๐Ÿ˜†..i was pretty glad he just wished her 'good mornin'...coz i was scared he might go the 'hey sweetheart' way....then sobering down a bit as he tells her knows it was she who came at night...first asking her if she realizes what would have happened if she'd been caught...some concern there...then transitioning into almost wonderingly asking her that she took such a huge risk for him?...like u pointed out, its still about navya's feelings for him, not his feelings for navya... Navya obviously is not saying a word throughout this entire bit but her body language is like screaming out the truth for Anant to read easily๐Ÿ˜†...oh this scene..the pendulum eyes, furrowed brows, deep breathing...all trademark navya expressions were there...but nevertheless, it worked, considering the situation...I liked the bit when he asks her to look at him...please...and the way he then says sorry to her...very sweetly done....he's so earnest na...no pretence...but i wonder, would he have still forgiven navya this quickly, if she had not taken the trouble of entering the boy's hostel to meet him???...I LOL'd though when he said with all his false bluster, "Mujhe kisi ka darr nahin" Yeah right, Anant *rolls eyes*...kisi ka darr nahin which is why you jumped when those two random ppl came to the buffett minutes before...kisi ka darr nahin which is why you guiltily dropped Navya's hand the moment Appy showed up...suchhh a brave boy you are๐Ÿ˜†...Nautanki...parwarish yaar...parwarish...* putting up a navya kinda tone*, woh waisa nahin hai....And umm the way he was insisting that Navya admit that she kissed him over and over again...kinda random...but whatever๐Ÿ˜†...ya well, but I've often heard that guys derive this sadistic pleasure in making their girls to admit things..

4) Appy's random "prank" on Navya telling her that she knows she went to visit Anant at night...I didn't get the point of that...I would have believed it more if Appy had indeed figured it out...I was all ready to give her some credit for piecing it all together but suddenly she burst out laughing saying it's a prank? Hain?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†  Does Appy really know Navya as much as she thinks she does?๐Ÿ˜†  The way she looked ready to cry when Appy questioned her was another OBVIOUS clue...but no one's getting it...silly bit...lol...shouldn't have been difficult for appy to guess eh, even if she isn't navya's friend...but oh well, this is a daily soap...i couldn't have expected anything more than this...and btw, no one noticed anant bluntly looking at navya while playing cricket...it must have been so obvious, atleast to the guy who was bowling ( was it harry??)...and did u notice...the guys were ACTUALLY PLAYING CRICKET!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ...oh dear...such maturity from these tiny tots...i'm pleased...

5) Ranbir-Ritz's convo was nice...looks like they have been in this relationship for quite a long time...the comfort levels are good...a nice blend of love and friendship...and believable but woah like Anant was shamelessly eavesdropping on them down to spying on them kissing...not cool, Anant๐Ÿ˜†...lol...ritz n ranbir should have chosen a more secluded spot...This is his way of getting "dating tips"?๐Ÿ˜†  And I can't believe he literally gave Navya the SAME time of 10 pm to meet him...kuch toh variety laao copying mein bhi Anant๐Ÿ˜†...the way he gave her the chit at the end of the epi was again so baccha-like...lol...'love'ology mein ekdum anda...chalo,all is fair in love and war...when ranbir is there, why worry...he is anant's source of enlightenment, knowingly and unknowingly as well...i was thinking, both ranbir-ritz and anant-navya will be enjoying a night's stroll at the same time...10.00 to be precise...what if these two couples bump into each other??

and yea...i also liked the mohan-rama scene...and deffo no sympathy for rama from my side...
and ermmm...i dunno what made me think like this...but i'm suspecting mohan has a past...a girl maybe...and  he had 2 sacrifice his love for the sake of his family...

Ok so next week is the promo scene but Anant was sitting by another bonfire in the jungle somewhere, nahin? Don't recall seeing a bonfire in the promo :S lol... And I do feel he will finally verbalize some things more clearly to Navya this time...the quick shots in the promo show that he will say some things to her before moving in closer...so that remains to be seen. oh...i'm so gonna miss all that next week...courtesy, college mein CAMP๐Ÿ˜‰...first thing after returning, i'll hit your posts...hope u have all the good scenes for me...and by the time i get back, i guess things would have changed drastically...

Edited by madhu_sridhar - 12 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail

LOL yes it can't be nice for a wife to figure that out but given this woman's usual activities, I still don't have any sympathy :P lol...she probably wouldn't care much about it beyond that moment either and go back to her usual scheming *rolls eyes* She's extremely one-dimensional...that moment was about nothing but her throwing a tantrum cuz her husband doesn't think she's all that unlike her own opinion of herself like she's some Queen of Sheba or what.

I have a funny feeling the bathroom window will come into play again...ahahahaha

So Anant is not going to start thinking or processing his feelings until he's back home and dealing with the Shagun issue? Hmmm yeah very likely...but that makes you wonder how far their "romance" will go during that last rendezvous...hmmm

Anu, I agree about Rama. This realisation will unfortunately not make her want to improve herself etc. for Mohan, but probably more determined to hook Shagun and Anant up.

About Anant's feelings, I think he is finding her attractive because she is attracted to him. Like the characters from Jane Austen's Northanger Abbey. He will of course realise he is falling in love as well, but only after a jhatka.
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aimin

Haha, Miss Pendulum Eyes! Hilarious!! ๐Ÿคฃ & today she was in oscillation overload indeed. *eyeroll*

Frankly, I was disappointed with this episode. Firstly about how it began. I was like, 'Huh, what happened? Was Navya ushered away from there without anything else happening? Navya kahan hain?' I guess it wouldn't have had much significance, dunno, as the much-awaited eyelock happened later, which I did like. ๐Ÿ˜† I was all smiles when they met at the buffet table and Anant playfully told her that he knew it was her. ๐Ÿ˜† After all these days, he showed his thoughtful side. ๐Ÿ˜† After that, though, annoyance slowly crept in. The hand-grabbing is getting to my nerves now. Why is he so intent on putting Navya in trouble?! ๐Ÿ˜• Unintentionally, yes, but still! Not so thoughtful now, is he? LOL I totally identify with what you're saying here...the epi was disappointing to me too to an extent...even though it began on a promising note...like the way he popped up at the buffett and first told her he knew it was her...but then later on he got hyper as always *sigh*๐Ÿ˜†...Re: the hand grabbing...impulsive Anant again...although I kept thinking dude this is like right there totally in the open too...on some level you don't want to tell anyone and on another level you are easily latching on to her any chance you get...hmmm๐Ÿ˜†...I wish they'd left it at him saying sorry to her...that bit I thought was very nicely, subtly executed and stayed true to their growing bond as well...

Anyway, I did like the bit where he tells her he knew she came and kissed him. ๐Ÿ˜†That bit was alright for me when he said it once...can even be called cute to that point...but then he kept repeating the emphasis on KISS especially which I thought was lame...that's when he was annoying me

Then, I got a moment that I thought I would relish. Appy confronting Navya. ๐Ÿ˜† I thought, thank god she finally put 2 and 2 together. BUT apparently, all the logical reasons were illogical since Navya aisi ho hi nahin sakthi. Appy, news flash. People change. Plus, Navya is still the seedhi saadhi girl they've known all these days. She did go to meet a guy but it wasn't planned. She didn't even go to the bathroom to make her way to the boys' hall. Why can't Appy just unconfrontingly confront her about this since all the reasons make sense? Navya went to the toilet, did not respond when they called her, took an awfully long time there and came back Just when the guys came running towards the girls' sleeping hall. Anant who has only known Navya for a month knows her better than her friends who know her from 4th standard. Can't they see the guilt etched all over her face? ๐Ÿค” This scene was utterly irrelevant and I think it pretty much spoiled the rest of the episode for me. WORD! There was NO point to this scene AT all...seriously if Appy wasn't supposed to be shown figuring it all out then WHAT purpose did this scene serve? Utter waste of time!

& I was all for a fast forward button by the time Anant's house was shown. Another scene with Rama badgering Mohan about getting Shagun and Anant's marriage fixed? No, thank you. Surprisingly, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Mohan looked exactly like a man who has never been able to enjoy anything in his life and the grief on his face was just right. The gravity of the situation was clear. It's amazing how he didn't (and doesn't normally) burst out laughing (or even twitch a little) at Rama's horrible English because I did. Especially at the da-ream chaknaachoor part. ๐Ÿคฃ That woman was badly in need of a reality check and I did feel sympathetic for her despite her annoying antics all these days. Let's see whether this deviates her even for a while from the matchmaking and maybe focus on her own relationship. Mohan is a really cool character yaar...he makes these scenes worthwhile despite Rama's PERESENCE *rolls eyes* LOL...I hope they show more of how Mohan deals with this...I find him to be the only mature one who might give Anant good advice too

The rest of the episode, with Anant eavesdropping on R&R, telling Navya to meet at Exactly the same time they planned to meet and writing the note with everyone around (what was That about? O_O)... Since he's the master of mimicry, yeah, he pulled off Rupesh sir pretty well and the exchange of smiles at the bonfire was cute (why doesn't Navya smile more often like this?) but they still didn't make up for this episode that went both high and low. The precap was more interesting. Yes there were highs and lows so I couldn't enjoy it all in totality...Navya's smiles at the bonfire were cute I agree but overall the scenes didn't make much impact *shrugs*...yeah the precap deffo looks more interesting...with Anant the BRAVE boy sitting by himself near the bonfire๐Ÿ˜†

And the yellow tee. Yeah. *shudders* My mum said he looks like a girl in it though I think the culprit might be his lovely locks, no offence meant. =/  LMAOOO I can totally understand why your Mom said that...those (not so) lovely now locks REALLY need to be cut...I have no fascination to watch them blowing in the wind like he's a girl or something๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...and that yellow tee...ughhh...ab main kya bolun๐Ÿ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: madhu_sridhar

..he's so earnest na...no pretence...but i wonder, would he have still forgiven navya this quickly, if she had not taken the trouble of entering the boy's hostel to meet him???...Very true about how earnest he is...it's an endearing trait but I do think this went a LONG way in mollifying him...otherwise he would have been grumpy towards her for a little longer for sure...here toh he's now flying cuz she did so much for HIM ๐Ÿ˜†

.parwarish yaar...parwarish...* putting up a navya kinda tone*, woh waisa nahin hai....Awww woh waisa nahin hai?? Choo chweet๐Ÿ˜†And umm the way he was insisting that Navya admit that she kissed him over and over again...kinda random...but whatever๐Ÿ˜†...ya well, but I've often heard that guys derive this sadistic pleasure in making their girls to admit things..Arey he was anyways making her admit that she came to his room...baar baar KISS pe itna emphasis kyun maar raha tha...idiot๐Ÿ˜†

.and btw, no one noticed anant bluntly looking at navya while playing cricket...it must have been so obvious, atleast to the guy who was bowling ( was it harry??). LMAO magically in sab friends ke matchmaking radars have died overnight...suddenly they don't notice ANYTHING b/w AN when it's like ridiculously OBVIOUS now๐Ÿ˜†

..and did u notice...the guys were ACTUALLY PLAYING CRICKET!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ...oh dear...such maturity from these tiny tots...i'm pleased...
LMAOOO@ tiny tots๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...hilarious Madhu๐ŸคฃI know! What a SHOCKER...actually playing CRICKET! Whatever happened to hide and seek now?? Yah phir bante khel lete...marbles๐Ÿ˜†

'love'ology mein ekdum anda...chalo,all is fair in love and war...when ranbir is there, why worry...he is anant's source of enlightenment, knowingly and unknowingly as well...i was thinking, both ranbir-ritz and anant-navya will be enjoying a night's stroll at the same time...10.00 to be precise...what if these two couples bump into each other??Ofcourse they won't...cinematic liberties the same way they don't notice Anant unabashedly staring at Navya all the time๐Ÿ˜†

oh...i'm so gonna miss all that next week...courtesy, college mein CAMP๐Ÿ˜‰...first thing after returning, i'll hit your posts...hope u have all the good scenes for me...and by the time i get back, i guess things would have changed drastically...Oh enjoy your trip, Madhu! LOL what a co-incidence ki yeh bhi camp hi hai...nice! Will look forward to reading your views when you get back :-) Yeah I guess a lot will have changed by then for AN...let's see๐Ÿ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

About Anant's feelings, I think he is finding her attractive because she is attracted to him. Like the characters from Jane Austen's Northanger Abbey. He will of course realise he is falling in love as well, but only after a jhatka.

I haven't read that book but I agree with you on this point too...it's a major point for him that she's attracted to him, likes him SO much...that draws him more towards her too...He's basically a nice guy anyways...so he's got those traits of concern and sensitivity in him...he's read her pretty well since day one as well...now there's just another dimension to their relationship opening up but he's not thinking about the deeper impact maybe cuz it's still the high of the attraction for him...If he doesn't say anything to her even at this last rendezvous when she comes to meet him at night, then your theory is bang on...he hasn't realized anything but will later on as he goes home and copes with the Shagun drama and still feels a pull towards Navya...that's where the jhatka may come into play as well.
Peace67 thumbnail

I haven't read that book but I agree with you on this point too...it's a major point for him that she's attracted to him, likes him SO much...that draws him more towards her too...He's basically a nice guy anyways...so he's got those traits of concern and sensitivity in him...he's read her pretty well since day one as well...now there's just another dimension to their relationship opening up but he's not thinking about the deeper impact maybe cuz it's still the high of the attraction for him...If he doesn't say anything to her even at this last rendezvous when she comes to meet him at night, then your theory is bang on...he hasn't realized anything but will later on as he goes home and copes with the Shagun drama and still feels a pull towards Navya...that's where the jhatka may come into play as well.

Yes Anu, this is the reason why I am looking forward to today's episode. To see what he really does say to her.