Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

now gauri's life is in real danger

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i somehow feel that now gauri should be more carefull from that ratnesh as he had already given a khullam khulla dhanki to her and her life is in real danger😲as ratnesh threatened gauri by saying that rudra can't be believed as he keeps on saying wierd things but she will have to go from their as he can do anything to her😡when that ratnesh can try to kill his own mother & wife just for money then i think that he can do anything & every possible thing to gaurisince both ratnesh & gauri are living under the same roof gauri's life is in real danger as he can anytime try to kill her in the absence of his own family members😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arima2010 thumbnail
I hope that good for nothing ugly behenji gauri dies the most painful death. The director and crew should strangle her for wasting a show with her unexpressive mask face and weird running and crying drama.
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: arima2010

I hope that good for nothing ugly behenji gauri dies the most painful death. The director and crew should strangle her for wasting a show with her unexpressive mask face and weird running and crying drama.

if u don't know to say anything good  about binny and just know to bash & insult her all the time then u better keep ur thoughts to yourself and don't waste ur precious time in giving your insulting comments all the time  on my posts😃
Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mona dear  It is better to avoid and ignore such comments.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ONCE AGAIN, MIND YOUR LANGUAGE !!!!

POST REPORTED !
adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monaghosh

i somehow feel that now gauri should be more carefull from that ratnesh as he had already given a khullam khulla dhanki to her and her life is in real danger😲as ratnesh threatened gauri by saying that rudra can't be believed as he keeps on saying wierd things but she will have to go from their as he can do anything to her😡when that ratnesh can try to kill his own mother & wife just for money then i think that he can do anything & every possible thing to gaurisince both ratnesh & gauri are living under the same roof gauri's life is in real danger as he can anytime try to kill her in the absence of his own family members😭

my prediction is this . when ratnesh and massi try to kill gowri that time instead of gowri may be pihu will killed by them. at last pihu will die. bcz sure ratnesh will do something bad for gowri. that time pihu🤢 will die.
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 dont want pihu to die. They can show better ending
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes Mona,  her life will be in danger now as Ratnesh can do anything & everything to get rid of her.

tanzeb thumbnail

You're the one who should be strangled and butchered alive...see how that feels 😆
babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if you guys have nothing good to say spit and hush.way these characters does come from. PS i love gauri