India-Forums

ragz.designz#3|C|Monaya.Arhi.BALH.AngadKripa pg133 (Page 79)

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I lreally love this style of urs

Really evn the coloring the other sigs of this couple r wow 2, i really need to start watching this drama. And rest of the update was awesum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
RAGZIEEE.HugHug

Update after aageeesss. Stern Smile well atleast you decided to finally update ROFL which is good! Update more often now. DAMN, that SaJan siggy was a surprise OMFGGG I looove that scene, hilarious as well as adorable at its peak. GOSHH Gunjan was the show stealer and not to forget Sam's expressions ROFL Chashmish fliritng ROFL my most fav scene<3 and I really miss them, their masti, romance everything! I am sooo using that SaJan siggy like .. NOW!

ArHi are definately driving my crazyy, loving them more and more<3 their siggies are awesomee. THANK GOD I get to see them otherwise that Gal movess super fast ROFL I can't even catch up. Stern Smile but seriously, beautiful creations, I LOVE the style of the very first siggy. Sugg: You can make it whenever you want, SG siggy in that style. The last siggy is absolute gorgeous, the colouring stands out.

San/Sukku siggy are beautiful Day Dreaming

Breaking Dawn stuffs are stunning esp the icons<3

Beautiful update and I so can't wait to see Sara's sugg, ShaMrita Day Dreaming well atleast I hope that's what she has suggested for ROFL

Love ya, mwuah Heart

Edited by MoNayaKiDeewani - 14 June 2011 at 11:57am

ragzz.

Madhura.. IF-Sizzlerz
Madhura..
Madhura..

Kundali Bhagya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

@madhu..aww thanks Hug ya it got solved..next time if she does it, shes getting a warning in her gallery. i learnt that from ashu LOL

Hey Ragz..sorry for spamming..but I already wrote in her gallery..and gave her nicely..indirectly of course..:d
Yeah and if again it happens u do as ashu tells..hehe

ragzz.

-iPayal- IF-Sizzlerz
-iPayal-
-iPayal-

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
I dont remember if i commented on this or not, so ill just comment, hehe :P

Those sigs are amazing;
the sajan one is supercute! i love the way you wrote sajan on it, and and also the glowy effect on the icon type Arhi sig ;)

the Banner for neha's shop is awesome! :D fab coloring :)

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

NOTE:

Hey guys, sorry i have been MIA for a while..my busy schedule really keeps me tied up and i feel exhausted by the end of it :S also i have had some personal problems, which i will never ever forget my entire life, its changed me and may be for the better :) i deeply apologise to keep you all waiting for the requests that i was supposedly about to start, unfortunately i haven't even started a single one. my main reason of not starting it is, my computer is infected with virus , and until and unless i don't get a new lappy i cannot work on PS :( i will be making daily siggies on my sisters comp and that too not that often ; most probably updating if i feel upto it. I am really sorry once again :S i wish i didn't have to make anyone wait that long. Hope you guys understand.

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

StarMGunjan.saniya.xPurpleRainSanugr8fanffkhan-DarkFantasy-.moonstruck.-Akriti---Divzfan--Mysterygirl_meDulceAmortheaishaIshradivanluverSobtiObsessionAnjilicious.MohitzPari.sofiaaax.Madhura..madhoshiyaan.Farzu-CandYlicious_S.Jane..charmee_sammy_Oishi_aashizinCute_AshZumSrK..StarryPhoenixrelentless.AS..-Fatima-Bepannaah.sanober.

.StarryPhoenix IF-Stunnerz
.StarryPhoenix
.StarryPhoenix

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Dun worry Ragz,, you'll get ur new one soon...till thn jz chillax n rest..n hope all things get better soon... cheer up! hugz*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sofiaaax.ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
thanks so much shikha Hug ILY for saying that, im just so fedup with my computer :(
saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Sorry to hear that RagsOuch I do hope you get things fixed soon and/or get a new laptop!
Don't need to apologise for anythingEmbarrassed 

ragzz.

Go to top