India-Forums

ragz.designz#3|C|Monaya.Arhi.BALH.AngadKripa pg133 (Page 62)

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
@Mona..no i dont make..you can see page 1 :)  and im not taking requests as of now :) i will let you know when i take suggestions :)

-iPayal- IF-Sizzlerz
-iPayal-
-iPayal-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
The reqs are absolutely amazing, my fav sig is the Suku-Viv one! theyd have looked uber cute together as well! :P

Im so sorry to hear abt the copying, i ope it gets resolved soon ^_^

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

Ishradivanluver IF-Sizzlerz
Ishradivanluver
Ishradivanluver

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
wow ragz awsome update loved the abhiya and ipkknd stuff
omg the vivan and suku siggy is amazing they would looked awsome together, i hope ur copy issue gets solved soon Hug
keep rocking xxx

ragzz.

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
ragz oh my gosh! the update is so nicely made !Big smile
the coloring and blending is done very nicely ! :)
the text and choose of pics is very nice Big smile

are you opening anytime soon?

Edited by ~pooja_15~ - 10 June 2011 at 9:08am

ragzz.

-Akriti- IF-Rockerz
-Akriti-
-Akriti-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Awesome update Ragz!!
Loved each and every creation of yours to the core..Hug
Especially the texts you have written!!Blushing
P.S.: Because of your TVD creations I am now addicted to this show and Now I am reading this series and watching S1 too.Embarrassed ROFL

ragzz.

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Ragggzzz eeek super hot update jaana! LOVED the SaJan, Abhiya, Nian, and Arshi sigs! All of them turned out so amazing. Sukku-Vivian one is sooo cute =) omg he was the first choice to play Abhay? Oh I so wish he played Abhay! Ive liked him since Kumkum days :P though I havent followed him since he left that show.. still he is sooo handsome and he and SK woulda made a great pair! Tongue Maybe in the future, they will costar together! :)

I love Iram's sig. Oh man.. im totaly digging that style Ragz. LOL Wink Make more like that! Love the blue effects!

On to the note :( :@ I already talked about it with you over pm and Im really disheartened to see this happen to you. What is happening in IF man. This copying thing needs to stop. Seriously. Hope everything works out! Hug

ragzz.

Meera1101 IF-Rockerz
Meera1101
Meera1101

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
 Vivaan was supposed to play Abhay in PKYEK ..he was the first choice Day Dreaming )                   

^^ @bold:  WATTT
:OOO OMGGG are u serious?? SHIT ...You know what I'm a huge fan of Vivaan ...since Maayka days ...I just watched that show for him & Neha Bamb Uff even though I hate watching saas bahu sagas Sleepy & also Pyar ka Bandhan just for him n now watching one show which he is hosting on Zoom channel LOL He is just amazing ..I would love to see these two together in future Ragzz ..but res for now will edit my comment asap ..its taking time to get loaded so can't see any siggs right now :S

ohk coming back to you upds, It has to be amazing as always AWWW loved SaJan sigg so so much ..Its GORGEOUSDay Dreaming I'm gonna use it soon! I miss 'em so much :(( their innocence & those magical pals Ouch The most Beautiful onscreen couple ever Day Dreaming

OMGGG AP sigg is so beautiful man ..I loved it & this change in d show after this one year leap ..gosh I'm loving it ..Sukirti looks even more beautiful Embarrassed

Ian-Nina sigg is just so good & stunning ragz ..so magical loved it boy ! & WOW ArShi stuffs are too good ..loved it aswell ..Sanz look Beautiful & etheral !

OMGG KaSh sigg OMGG OMFG! I have started watching DMG again from the begining these days so I'm loving each n every scenes ..gonna use it as well ..they are making me so blush badly Blushing I just love them!

WOWWW WOW Vivaan-Sukirti has to be one of my Favourite .I may use that too soon ! :) din't i just said that how much I love Vivaan uff ..he is the one amongst my favourite ! & togther these two makes a wonderful pair Embarrassed

BUTT BUTT this Samrat Siggy has to be my favourite ..I'm speechless ..so so Heavenly beautiful ..It has turned out so well na ..Loved it to the core .AWWW BABY so hard to resist & that scene make me go insane ..what a scene *thumbs up* totally ROCKING Its so simple yet so Amazing siggy ragz ..btw may I use that ..as I'm confused that Its for pari or everyone can use it? do let me know ..so that I can change my dabba atm I so can't wait to use it if its a freebie BlushingHeart

OMG no ragz ..how can u just say that ..NO no ..The reqs are so beautiful n stunning ..specially loved the first n the last one ..so GOOD !!

last but not the least , about that note ..aww hope that problem get resolved soon n the person to whom you are pointing at will not repeat this again ..always with ya muahh! Hug

Edited by -Meera- - 04 June 2011 at 12:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_Sragzz.

Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
awesome update ragz..
luved all of them to bits..
tumahre haathon mein toh jadoo hai..LOLLOL
keep it up