India-Forums

ragz.designz#3|C|Monaya.Arhi.BALH.AngadKripa pg133 (Page 56)

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
thanks so much guys..will be coming up with the next update really soon and with the last set of requests..sorry have been really busy :S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cherry-

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
damn gorgeous update :)

ragzz.

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
OMGGG ragzzzHug goshhh what a update yar OMGG sanaya stuffs r so so so awesomeee Day Dreamingloved each and every creation hon and so sorry for late reply as i was out of town and thanks for pm 

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Update

hey guys..back with another update..i just realised i update every week  LOL i dont know i just end up making sigs so fast sometimes and then a week is also done lmao. LOL this one has the last batch of requests..phew finally done and few freebies:)

Freebies

SaJan

abhiya
(the most beautiful scene ever :'( dedicated to my neetz Hug )

Ian nina

KaSh
(on suggestion by Mona)

Vivaan & Sukirti
(i was on Navya picture gallery looking for some anya pics..and i came across this TOI article where these two were there..couldn't help but make something..just imagine he was supposed to play Abhay in PKYEK ..he was the first choice Day Dreaming )

ArShi

Samrat
(On pari's suggestion , so dedicated to her ..love you bhai Hug )

Requests

(i am not satisfied with requests this timeOuch guys please tell me if you all are satisfied)

-Cherry-

Iram..x

lola610

taman07

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-scorpio95Fari.Kashianchahaat.fizza311Gunjan.saniya.xStarMangelshy-Rakshu-DulceAmorMysterygirl_meFallen StarBammySammyAbhayVakil_1992.moonstruck.-Akriti-.Comics_Music.-kirulicious---Divzfan--Sabaah..Sanugr8fan-HJ-sariska_mnartiffkhanMeera1101.StarryPhoenix--Doyel---Jyotika-.MohitzPari.sofiaaax.IshradivanluverSweetAddiction.Anjilicioustheaisha-Seri-Dark-Huesmadhoshiyaan.Farzu-saraaa..VanishingDreamCandYlicious_S..Enchanteur...ayesha.charmee_sammyrelentless..Jane..ZumSrK.AS..-Fatima-aashizinserendipity.-Cherry-Bepannaah.sanober.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Note:

Ive been wanting to say this since quite sometime..i have been watching lot of creators here ..every one has their own talent , and everyone works hard to make their stuff look beautiful..but lately ive been upset with some members who have been copying my style and especially the colouring! i dont know i never thought this would happen with me someday, i just feel disheartened to see that person copying me, and obviously i cant take the name..so i think that person should know that what i am talking about and why i am saying this..like aish and ashu said theres a difference between getting inspired and copying..why dont people understand the meaning of this? .i admit the textures i use..most of them i have taken from my friends and some of them myself..and i use them in my own way to make stuff and what do i see..someone else's work looks like a replica of mine..! i am damn serious about this, if i see that person copying again, i am going straight to the moderators and then i will leave that issue to the mods to deal with.!

Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 03 June 2011 at 12:35pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

Fari.KashianGunjan.saniya.xStarM--Divzfan--.Comics_Music.-kirulicious-Mysterygirl_meAbhayVakil_1992sariska_mnartiffkhanMeera1101-DarkFantasy-Sanugr8fan-HJ-.StarryPhoenixFarzu-Madhura..-Jyotika-saraaa.CandYlicious_S..Enchanteur..AnjilicioustheaishaIshradivanluverSobtiObsession.MohitzPari.sofiaaax.--Doyel--Cute_AshAS..-Fatima-ZumSrK..ayesha..Jane..aashizinrelentless.Bepannaah.serendipity.aftermath..sanober.

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Reserved :)
Iram..x IF-Sizzlerz
Iram..x
Iram..x

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Heyy RagzzHug
Thank you soo much, I love the request
its beautiful :)
I will use it ASAPBig smile

Edited by Iram..x - 03 June 2011 at 1:06pm

ragzz.

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
ResSmile

-edited-

Okk first I have to say your avi of Sukriti is soo cuteeLOLEmbarrassed 
Lovely update jaaniBig smile I LOVEE the SaJan and AbhIya sigDay Dreaming the texture <3 Ive gotta watch that AbhIya scene .. I missed it earlierConfused But many people made sigs on that one sceneSmile The coloring on the Ian/Nina onee is beautiful too(: And OMG OMG OMGGG!! That KaSh sig *drools* Im a HUGE KaSh fan so when you make sigs on themSillyLOL You did a fab job with the blending and all!
You know I was seriously looking forward to Suku/Vivan! They'd make such a sweet couple ... but I mean I like Vivian too .. btw its quite randomLOL But sig is beautiful .. and love what you did with the text!!
OMGG the 3rd promo of IPKKND really got me excited .. that's the only promo that honestly impressed me .. ! Lovely icons!!
Requests are amazing .. why are you not satisfiedOuch LOL ANOTHER KaSh sigBlushing That one has to by my fav noww! Coloring on Iram's sig was my fav too

*looks at note* *sighs* .. I JUST went to Sano's gall and she also posted something about the whole copying issueDead Have you read her note? Anyways, im really sorry to hear about this .. you make such wonderful sigs and people just get WAY TOO inspired .. Oh yeaa I have noticed how your styles are similar to a few others but you've got your own touch .. every siggy maker does .. so don't think anyone can just copy you and be LIKE you .. because they can't Approve Wannabe'sStern Smile ..

Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 04 June 2011 at 11:01am

ragzz.

Go to top