Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Great stuff Rags!!!

Love the SG one, the style you've tried is looking amazing!

And Abhiya and Nian ones look great too!!!

I love love the Samrat one, the colouring, style is great and so is the pic selection!

SaRun stuff is stunning. Icon sets by you are always the best.

Reqs are lovely esp the Kash one and the last one. Fab!
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
gorgeos tuff ragini. loved all of the siggies very much.. :D keep going.
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ragi, edited my comment on pg 64 hun :)
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
luved d abhiya one which is for requests...wish i culd use it...
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by--Farzana-

Ragggzzz eeek super hot update jaana! LOVED the SaJan, Abhiya, Nian, and Arshi sigs! All of them turned out so amazing. Sukku-Vivian one is sooo cute =) omg he was the first choice to play Abhay? Oh I so wish he played Abhay! Ive liked him since Kumkum days :P though I havent followed him since he left that show.. still he is sooo handsome and he and SK woulda made a great pair! πŸ˜› Maybe in the future, they will costar together! :) thank you darlingg πŸ€— ya he was the first choice..the first time we got news about PKYEK on TB was this only..that vivaan has stronger chances of playing Abhay..how i wish 😍 oh well, hopefully they do in future..i know man, they will be so hot together :"> 

I love Iram's sig. Oh man.. im totaly digging that style Ragz. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Make more like that! Love the blue effects! thank you so much πŸ˜† will surely do hon..but you know i did that so randomly , it was hell difficult to work with those pics πŸ˜†

On to the note :( :@ I already talked about it with you over pm and Im really disheartened to see this happen to you. What is happening in IF man. This copying thing needs to stop. Seriously. Hope everything works out! πŸ€— i love you so much for that πŸ€— thanks for the support hon, means a lot 😳 muaahh

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
thanks so much everyone, hopefully i can reply everyone soon ..that is if am not lazy πŸ˜† but i do appreciate you guys taking out all your time and writing here, means so much 😳
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am loving all the requested stuffs Ragsy.πŸ€—

The sammy siggy suggested by Pari is too good. I love it.❀️ I am liking the Abhiya siggy as well. aah, so touching..😭 Want Abhay back ASAP. Hoping to see his comeback soon. Aww the KaSh siggy is heavenly. The coloring you have used is amazing. Cherry's request is too good. Overall mind blowing update. Keep it up.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by ffkhan - 12 years ago
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res πŸ˜ƒ
i think i didnt edit the last time im so sorryyy i had mid terms and im finallly free from them todayy and im totally sleep deprived πŸ˜† bt im free so will be editing this asap πŸ˜ƒ
edited:

Beautiful update as always di. Haye the SaJan sig is so hot ive always maintained that they are such a cute couple bt this scene actually made me realize that they can actually look very hot and burn the screen πŸ˜ƒ the texture and coloring further accentuate the hotness. AbhiYa sig is awesome specially the light texture and text style and this definitely has to be one of the most touching scenes with brilliant acting by ViSu. Aww ian-nina sig is adorablee i think this is a new style/coloring please make more on this too looks very unique. Hayee kash sig is gorgeous loved the blending and text style and how shipa's saree's color looks. Vivaan and suku's sig is soo cute they both actually look gr8 together and the merging is perfect. The coloring of ArShi's icons is fab so looking forward to the show seems like an intense love story. Aww the samrat sig is so cute and the way u placed the pics on the texture looks very different and eye catching. All of the reqs have turned out awesome di u shud be 110% satisfied with them πŸ˜›. Cherry's req is gr8 specially that purpleish border. The style in iram's req is one of my favs the B/W with blue always look magical. Lola's req is gr8 specially the coloring. Taman's req is adorable with that text style and the way u styled the sig with the pics and everything.

Wonderful updatee di and i lovee you πŸ€—
Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 12 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
OMGGG ragz once again gorgeous update and don't worry sweety we all love to get update soon so keep updating like this sorry greedy in this matter πŸ˜†πŸ€—and i m agree with ur note i hope it won't repeat in future which did hurt u a lot πŸ€—