India-Forums

ragz.designz#3|C|Monaya.Arhi.BALH.AngadKripa pg133 (Page 42)

viniva sharma IF-Sizzlerz
viniva sharma
viniva sharma

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
so finally u descided to rplyy!! ROFLROFL wese u wont mind me spamming hai na!! m getting bored sab bhaag gaye h1! ROFLROFL n i believe i hav commented in almost all galariess!! jo baki h waha i hav to go n see n will cumm baqq n spam heere!! ROFL

ps : ragzzee howw r u??? Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
spam to ur hearts content ROFL and i dint run away vinu :D im still replying and actually multitasking ROFL

viniva sharma

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aish129-

#2 spot of saturday night :$ swear im going to edit this and then go sleep LOL

page 24;

i love love lovee the way you used the pictures and black bakground for the SG sig, looks absolutely beautifulll<333 the colouring is pretty too, BUT the black makes it stand out Embarrassed awww smiley i love you for saying that Hug muaaahhh Hug so glad to hear that Embarrassed
the DE one is GORGEOUS :OO omfgg i love the text, blending and border.. and the colouring too, they were kind of hard to colour weren't they ;) omfg they were definitely VERY hard to colour :S thats why such a dull colouring LOL
and the two ian-nina ones are my most favourite, for their colouring and the reddish lighting on the second, GOD these two are so damn cuteee :| yes i liked them personally as well Embarrassed they are something man Blushing
sanaya stuff is prettyyy :)) i love the yellow text, looks cute LOL ya i wanted to kinda match with what she is wearing..donno i think it looks weird to me ROFL :|
and anya.. so it's not only me who feels the same :S i stopped making stuff of them ages ago, but i thought i was the only weird soul so i left it LOL but you think the same? anyway but the sig is amazing.. i like the way you use black Embarrassed omg this show is getting nowhere smiley :@ so boring..and as much as i LOVE soumya offscreen. her expressions annoy me..for me the leads need to attract me man.and their acting needs to be at the level i wanna see them in..simply not keeping up to my interest..but will still make stuff for Sharmi Embarrassed since she loves them so shes gonna keep me updating with pics LOL
favouriteee HAS to be the freddie smith one on sneha's suggestion :$ the colouring and pink is so so so so gorgeous :)) and both the ZNMD and Mausam stuff looks greattt - two films i'm really looking forward to this year Embarrassed i knoww its pretty surprising actually the way it turned out LOL very random i must say..but sneha loved it and that makes me happy Embarrassed and yeah i cant wait for these two movies to release either..rockingg!!

page 35;

dude DANGELZ is stealing my vocab.. not fair, i'll see to her somewhere else ROFL guess which word she stole, she does that a lot ROFL ROFL yeah she was going all gaga over the update..and im so happy about that Embarrassed happy she liked everything Embarrassed and i know that word ROFL
LOVEEE. seriously everything is GORGEOUS! i love the colouring on the sanaya ones, and btw is it just me or your icons aren't 100 x 100.. ok i have clearly lost it cause of sleepiness i think but confirm karo please rags :S ROFL and my favourite is the first khushi arnav sig <3 already answered the icon size wala question ROFL ROFL no ur deff not sleepy..ur right Big smile

ps. what not good.. dumbbb it's better than anything i could ever make LOL oh come on...ROFL joke of the decade right Big smile

LOVEYOUUU. i'm done :)) i hope that made up for it, phir se sorry kaan pakad ke Ouch
now i feel like madlyyy sleepy so im off LOL Hug arey chup kar..kya make up for it Ermm u shud be resting infact instead of coming on this site LOL i love you tooo Hug

wait edit second time OMFGGG I AM SLEEPYYY .. OR is it the 40th page already? 
enough :S  yesss u got it...its reached that much :)))

aishhh.

--Doyel-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Doyel--
--Doyel--

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
OMGGG ragzz... stunning update Hug

and sanaya... OMFGG she is sooo BEAUTIFUL yaar... mesmerizing beauty Day Dreaming and your creations making her even more beautiful... Embarrassed
amazing update Hug

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu_Cute_2197

WOW!!!
Beautiful siggies and icons of the beautiful Sanaya!!!!

thanks so much hon Embarrassed

Originally posted by -kirulicious-

stunning work! The coloring on the icons is BEAUTIFUL! The last siggy is my fav! :-)

thanks so much hon Smile

Originally posted by -Fatima-

damn gorgeous update :)

thanks so muchSmile

Originally posted by -Akriti-

Lovely update Ragz...Hug

thanks akku Embarrassed

Originally posted by DulceAmor

Oh wow Ragz, the Sanaya creations are just stunning!!!! She is indeed looking very beautiful. Am sure all Sanaya fans will be in 7th heaven seeing such gorgeous creations on her. Really wonderful work Ragz!

thanks so much sweety ...ur comments always make my day HugEmbarrassed i know right..she looks stunning Embarrassed thanks once again ya

Originally posted by xAlishax

Heey Ragz, I lovedd this update. Esp the pink-ish colouring. It looks so amazingly beautiful! I love the first set of icons on Sanaya. Her expressions are too cute.! &I love how you have captured them. Looks amazing! The Khushi sig is just brilliant! I love the pics you chose to work with and the big text also works really well. The second one is very well made too. I love the texture you have used.
The Khushi and Arnav sigs are also very cute! I loveee the style you have used. Simply gorgeous hun. Loved the whole update. But why so small? LOL. Muuuah!

thanks so much alisha Hug means a lot coming from you Embarrassed i know right..she looks mesmerizing ..so so happy you liked my update hon Hug well this was just a small update ..coz i cudnt wait till the next one which is gonna have requests LOL rofl

Originally posted by -Daania-

Ragz Hug

Gorgeous update hun! All the sigs are just so pretty and have SUCH a beautiful effect Day Dreaming
And the colouring and the textures are just too pretty <3

thanks so much Danz Hug i love you Hug
viniva sharma IF-Sizzlerz
viniva sharma
viniva sharma

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
u r multitalenetdd ragzeee!!! ROFLROFL rplyingg n spammingg bthh!!! ROFLROFL m not spammingg ur gall abhii c u in pari dees gallery abhi to vo spamming spot h!! ROFLROFL

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
ROFL its fun...ROFL better than refreshing one page and getting bored ROFL

viniva sharma

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
 Sorry for editing so late yaar , i am always late yaar , i don't know why yaa r , but i am here yaar 
so coming to your update yaar
sajan icons are the cutest ever yaar n i lobe the first so much yaar 
 and the last one  is prefect together yaar 

sajan sig is adorable yaa r , amazing one yaar

DE/NiAn
WOW , no words for the sig yaar , i don't know how to tell u yaar , speech less yaar 
 super awesome one yar 

these pics are nice and i love the coloring use in them yaar 
really pretty yar 

and the last one is prefect yaar , so true now need text yaar 

she is soo beautiful yar and  she look like doll yaar 
i can't wait to watch the show yaar , i love her and  your icons make the beautiful sig yaar 

AnYa
really yaar , i have not even start watching the show yaatr 
but really pretty nice sig yaar , the way u place all the pics are amazing yaar 
and the coloring too yara 

zindagi na milegi dobara..movie looks promising :)

i really like the trailers yaar and  i hope this movie is nice 
and your icons are mesmerizing yaar , super job yaar 

all in one great update yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viniva sharmaragzz.

Go to top