India-Forums

ragz.designz#3|C|Monaya.Arhi.BALH.AngadKripa pg133 (Page 32)

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
hi shy Embarrassed ! kaise hai ! . am sureee mujhe par toh bahut gussa hogi Ouch i knw knw i should have edited it ! lekin you knw i was sick . anyways so let me get started here and edit my res res post ROFL

first thin first ! is that i wanna thank you thank you soo sooo much for the most most beautiful sig ever !Embarrassed my request the one you made on arjun and arohi came it sooo damn gorgeous ! i loved the style you used specially with the blending /merging the pics came out like totally different and the use of textures were beautifully done Clap and its seriously stood out the most from the coloring to the text blended in all very very well i lovee ya for this as you can see my dabba cant get enough it !LOL thank you so much for making my request so so special for me Hug

getting to the update ! i love love loveee the entire update as it contains my most favorite couple Embarrassed delena ! this makes it very very specialTongueahh i cannot get enough of that scene aye haye that  "kiss" was soo epic between the two Embarrassed oh gosh! ian and nina really pulled it off beautifully ! i loveee the way sig came out loved the blending and the use of text here is very nicely done Tongue but but the show stealer has to be this specific one gosh girl you got me drolling for this one Silly  gosh gosh i love love the coloring sooo much ! love the whole black and white part about it and most of it the fact its delena makes it even better loved the use style and colors is beautifully done ! i loveee loveee it !

mausam sig came out beautifully i loved the merge of pics and use color quality is done beautifully . The entire update was done beautifully :)

now coming to your latest update on pg 35 Embarrassed am actually looking forward to the show as sanaya and barun look very very cute together ! and i loved the way you made the sigs on them came out naturally beautiful love the wayy you used the colors here beautiful work ragz love ya ! keep up the awesome work Hug

Edited by ~pooja_15~ - 27 May 2011 at 5:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
pooja :@ u better edit this time :@@@@ ROFL

-Pooja-

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Oh my my! Cool What a fantabulous update sis! GOSH! you are a complete professional now Big smile

Starting with SG stuff, AWW the colouring is just amazing, you've selected such good and perfect pictures Embarrassed Loveee the icons & siggy! man ur stuff is rock on when it comes to them...FABULOUS! Embarrassed

Nian stuff...omg omg omgg Silly I think im officially lovesick with their love. How are they so bloody perfect together although Mr.Smoulderhalder is 10yrs older than Dobrev! geeez! they are brilliantly magical together...LOVE the 2nd siggy's style as i already told yaa! Hug first DE one is too awesome..soo similar to mine ROFL awwiee Hug and what do i say about the third...EEEP! just freaking perfect...gonna use that real soon...muaaah Heart

AnYa siggy is gorgeous too...its so cutee how our stuff turns out similar Embarrassed ROFL yeah the show is boring now, no grip in the story at all..may as well stick to PKYEK and IPKKND LOL but yeah AnYa will always be adoredd by me Embarrassed

OMG whose this guyy :OO Freddie Smith...wow he's freakin' gorgeous! Blushing that siggy is AWESOME! when god gives looks to someone...gives it in abundance Blushing gosh so damn HOT :) Sneha must've lovedd it Big smile

ZMND icons are gorgeous...hope the film is good though :P Embarrassed

Waaahh! the Mausam sigg is beyond stunningg!  Shahid looks hot in ur siggy!

FABBB stuff sis...update the next jaldi ROFL i know i say this last line everytime ROFL

ragzz.

-DarkFantasy- IF-Rockerz
-DarkFantasy-
-DarkFantasy-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
OMGGG Ragz .. Such a Magical Update .. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
Loved SaJan Sig & Icons .. The text is perfecto .. Day Dreaming Embarrassed
I Loved Sanaya Icon set .. As I always love ur icon set sigs. Heart
Anya one is cutee .. Embarrassed & Love The Icons Of ZNMGD Embarrassed
Keep Making More & More Big smile Hug

ragzz.

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Lovely work ragz.. loved the new siggies alot.. my fav has to be sajan navya and ian nina ones.. omg loved them alot.

GL with the requests  Hug

ragzz.

Contradiction01 IF-Rockerz
Contradiction01
Contradiction01

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Yikesss! This is so beautiful Ragi. Really..
M in love with DE sig and the icons you made..Gosh! The colouring there is superb.

As you can see m already using the DE one. This has to be my fa. I just love the way you settled up the pichas. And yea, right. you dun need the text. "Ian & Nina" are the two words wich are too hawt to resist.

Rest pf the work is great too.

Take Care.

-Radz

ragzz.

Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
amazing stuff ragz...
luved d sanaya n sajan ones d most..
luved d freebiesHug

ragzz.

Meera1101 IF-Rockerz
Meera1101
Meera1101

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Reserved!!

*edited*

WOWWW ragi loved the update so much ..Its fantastic!! AWWW SaJan Icons are so Gorgeous Loved it so much <3 Loved its colouring so so much Blushing Umm.. Can u please make stacked ones If possible please ?? :)

OMGG OMGGG SaJan sigg is so so Adorable ..Gosh I loved it ..Simply loved it ..Will use it soon <3333

WOWWW man ..The more I see this DE/Ian-Nina stuffs ..the more I adore them ..but the only problem is here the DVDs are not available n Zee Cafe Channel is not there in my TV as well :((  OMGG Ragz thats just amazing I'm in love with this SIggs ..It has turned out so well man Embarrassed

Sanz Siggs are Awesome as well ..She looks so cute in that ...The only thing I dint liked is her dressing n hairstyle ..Oh hope it vl get changed after she shifts to Delhi LOL

OMGGG AnYa one is so ADORABLEEE I loved Loved it Blushing but Same here ..I'm not liking the way the story is going ..They are moving d story so fast !! I mean what was the need to show "Love n all" so soon btw them :S No realisation as what they feel n nothing :(( anyways .enough of my blabbering LOL

OMGG Loved the suggs by Sneha AWWW that SIgg is awesome though dont know hu is that Guy but I loved that sigg ragi ..It looked so good man AMAZINGGG & WOWW the movie ZNMD sounds interesting ..Just waiting for that movie YAYYY The Icons are just amazing man ...BEAUTIFUL Embarrassed

Loved the mausam sigg as well AWWW Shahid & Sonam Looks so Cute together ...I'm loving this new pair ..Loved each and every sigg ragz ..Love ya muahh Hug Keep Rocking <3

Edited by -Meera- - 27 May 2011 at 1:20am

ragzz.

Go to top