India-Forums

ragz.designz#3|C|Monaya.Arhi.BALH.AngadKripa pg133 (Page 12)

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

awww Ragi Ragi my RagiiiHugHug I had absolutely no idea about this...and I  seriously apologizes for not being up to date...those were the days when we used to prepare for ur new shop together and those excitements and all..damn I miss it coz of my finals:(( anyways, 3rd shop...OMGGG are u kidding me?:OOO didn't we open ur first shop just now??:OO 3rd one alreadyyy...awesome!! well, this is what u get for being one of the best siggy makers of IFBig smileHug my bhaiHeart  awww my bhai Hug i know man ive missed you SO much since the last few days :( ask aish about it..ive missed you so much..and i miss those days, when we both used to decide things together :'( this stupid pharmacy has ruined everything Angry ROFL ya i know isnt it shocking, i myself cant believe its my third.. :O and tu chup kar..stop apologizing pagal Hug

what to say about ur siggies...I have said like 47474943473943 million words already lol...u know how much I love ur style, coloring, blending and all! ur SG/MS ones are always SUPER magical to me! u r getting better and better with every siggy u make! love everything about it!! I dont know, m seeing one siggy in someone's dabba...hotties something...and I just LOVEEE that one!  awwwiee i love you man Hug ya that siggy is for Sneha..u like it :OO honestly i wasnt that satisfied with it LOL thank you still .muaahhh

hahaha seeing my name there is nothing new...its my right..coz its my shop as well:D...ur everything is mine and my everything is urs Hug but seeing that makes me blush for sure! love u so much!! the inspiration one cracked me up though...but still thank u haha..mwahhh love u so much!!! keep rocking and make 100000 galleries like this...one thing that will never change is ur PARI...she will be always with uHug   thats such true line bhai Hug we are both each others eyes and i had to mention you in my inspiration chahe tu hase ya roye ROFL u are the reason i actually started to gain interest in siggy making Big smileEmbarrassed and your ragi will be with you always Hug love you endless Hug

chal enough  ROFL haan bahot ho gaya ye mel milan ROFL

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

Congrats Ragz on #3 Hug

I love your work! it reminds me of yamini/aish work :) LOL. my favs has to be ian.nina ones (: I love your blending! and the placement of your pics is veryy diff! (:

Sugg: you know prem&mukti? :s make some of them please! :)

& if you ever need me to spam your gall, let me know :) me and aish are pro at spamming :P haha.

Update sooonn.

Thanks so much ashu Hug means a lot coming from you Embarrassed ya i know ehh..thats coz yamini is my twin sis and aish my bestie EmbarrassedLOL  thanks hon for liking the NiAn ones :)
oh yeah i used to adore Prem Mukti back in KZK Day Dreaming will definitely make something on them..and thanks for the suggestion :D do you have any of their pics that you give me please?
lol about spamming ..aish toh will automatically do it..since she loves spamming and yes you are welcome anytime ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.notfadedaway

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
haha. yeah. I could tell..all three of your guys work looks veryy similar :) but you all have your new touch to it :D

abt pics, will pm ya next weeek (: 

& I m here to spam! whr is aish? :s

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Party Ragiii Hug Hug

awww Hug lotsa hugs to you too Hug muaahh

Gosh unbelievable man! You've finally reached your 3rd shop Big smile. Just imagine we both never even thought that we would be on this website, and would be making something like siggys one day. Honestly there's nothing better than making sigs. It is truly the best hobby ever. It passes one's time so well LOL. i know freakin unbelievable :O cant imagine i would be sitting here 24/7 n making sigs ROFL what a day has come ROFL but still it feels great na Embarrassed

All thanks to Pari and Aish for being so considerate to us always, for teaching us the basics of siggy making. They are both our true angels in disguise Embarrassed Embarrassed. Awwiee true that Embarrassed love them both and for believing is us as well..cant thank them enough Hug

The banner looks out of this world Day Dreaming. Aish is the best creator ever. Seriously sis, it looks marvellous, the colouring, blending...just everything is beyond perfection here Day Dreaming. This gal's just too good Hug We love you Aish Hug I know mostly everyone here has said..its got to be the most beautiful banner ever..but i dont know why she doesnt like it Stern Smile :@ LOL

Coming to the update. OMG everything looks beyond AWESOME. In love with the NiAn ones. Gosh i think this has got to be your BEST update on them. You know what makes those sigs and icons stand out. Ian Nina and the colouring...Day Dreaming FABULOUSS! Embarrassed i know ..NiAn man..just drive me crazzyyy and u too of course Stern Smile why am i drooling here but ROFL i know man, my stuff comes out like this naturally on them..now im waiting for you to make something on these pics as well :D

MoNaya ones are as stunning as always. Do i even need to tell you how beautiful your work is on them and i already toldd you that the first MS siggy is so stylish and awesome! :D awwiee thank you so much Hug ya again here its natural from me Embarrassed

Awww the siggy for Jhanvi i beyond cutee. I bet she'd lovee it!  oh she has lost it completely Stern Smile ROFL shes gone crazy over the sig already LOL

eee! cant wait for your next update. Mwaahz! Love you so much sis..Update jaldiii! Hug mwahh i will ..but a break ya for sometime..but you never know WinkLOL

relentless.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
yeah ashu..we all got our own styles LOL Embarrassed ok will be waiting for the pics :) i dont know where she is..i saw her green batti on a while back..dont know now LOL m sure shes stalking us :| LOL

notfadedaway

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

haha. yup! shee loves to stalk ppl ;p

I m also waiting her to update her gall :)

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
i know ashu..her updates are always so unique na! and i cant for my request  :) i remember her stuff on DE last time Blushing was just stunning ..the best on DE ive seen so far ;)

Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 21 May 2011 at 11:14pm

notfadedaway

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
yup yup yup. I love to compliment her work ;) and she does the opposite.. ;)

ragzz.

Go to top