India-Forums

ragz.designz#3|C|Monaya.Arhi.BALH.AngadKripa pg133 (Page 107)

Jasmine... IF-Sizzlerz
Jasmine...
Jasmine...

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
I love the Sanaya sig..its so pretty!! <3 As for the requests I love them all but the MaYur sig you made for shootingstar its so damn gorgeous!!!

Amazing creations dear..you're my new fav sig maker LOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
thanks so much guys Hug

@Jasmine..aww so sweet of you Embarrassed thanks darling <3

Jasmine...

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
My very first request in your shop is DONE .. EEKSSSilly 

will be back to editApprove 

Edited :: 

OHHMYYGOSHH Raginii .. I simply cannot tell you how happy I am to see you back in actionCool this place was feeilng so pheeka without youConfusedLOL Well anyways, AbhIya sigs are gorgeousEmbarrassed Lovely coloring on the first one! Blending is just superb on the second .. so hmm you're not a JiYa fan na? Lol just curious .. am quite neutral  b/w these fan basesLOL 
HawwShocked Why are you not satisfied with that ArHi sig .. is it like too simple or somethingErmm I like it .. it's beautifulDay Dreaming Okk im totally fida over the icon coloring! And totally becoming a fan of Sanaya<3 She's a wonderful actress! So .. versatileWink amazing to see her go from Gunjan to Khushi .. that's like HUGE ya knowTongue Love Ash's sig .. the style is fab and Ian/Nina are something elseLOLLOL 

WOAAHH that Vivah sig is like GORGEOUSSilly Ravjot is soo luckyLOL Blending again is fab .. & this reminds me .. do make some Shahid/Amrita freebies .. you can use the caps I Pmed youSmile but lovely work jaanEmbarrassed And that hayee that MayUr confession sig .. you know I was thinking recently to ask you to make some as it was recently the 2 year ani .. but wow im just IN LOVE with that sig .. I wish to see more MayUr sigs from youBlushing Btw love the style of text there! SRK sig is amazingg  .. I really like how you use that random touch of redLOL

Ahhh KaShliciousSilly I lovee that sig soo muchh like you did great work with the blending and <3 the coloring! 

Coming to the best part .. well honestly it isn't the BEST part .. all the sigs are amazing it's hard to choose just ONE! But because my name is written on that absolutely fantastic MayUr sig, it was like the cherry on the topDay Dreaming I have no problem with the coloring jaani .. I guess it kinda works since it's like old memoriesLOL does it matter if I make sense or not? Hopefully it doesn't to youROFL the way you placed each pic .. nothing but nearly perfect .. I just realized .. was my text to long for you to work withErmmLOL well I like the whole blur thing .. and I noticed the texture you used .. it's makes it so beautifulEmbarrassed My dabba is satisfied nowTongue

Since you were planning to reply .. I wrote so muchROFL No actually this was unexpectedStern Smile im just wide awake right nowApprove

Edited by shootingstar.xx - 05 July 2011 at 12:15pm

ragzz.

-Dishaa- Senior Member
-Dishaa-
-Dishaa-

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Rags Mazing Stuff Loved All Of Them..!
The Ian Nina One ..*_______*
Keep up the good work..!<3

ragzz.

-DarkFantasy- IF-Rockerz
-DarkFantasy-
-DarkFantasy-

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Adorable creations Ragzz .. Day DreamingDay Dreaming Loved The AbhiYa & ArHi ones Embarrassed Sanaya ones are Super Gorgeous Heart All the requests came out really well esp. Vivah one Day DreamingEmbarrassed 
Keep making sweets Big smile

ragzz.

-Jyotika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jyotika-
-Jyotika-

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Gorgeous stuff RagzzHug Love the Sanaya and ArHi ones the mosttDay Dreaming All the request ones are really good too!

ragzz.

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Awesome update Ragzz! Sanaya one and the Vivah one are my favourites! Day Dreaming Keep it up!

ragzz.

U_R_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
U_R_Beautiful
U_R_Beautiful

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
I loveee all d creations dii...!!!
I lovee Abhiyaaa one

oMG OMG  this is phenomenal one.aww this siggie is a cherry after such long tym an beautiful abhiya moment to capture...!!! N d tag d facto as usual...!!

aww i lovee sanaya's icons soo soo beautiful n d request usually if ragzz dii makes it cums out soo soo gud na...!! soo i hope dese r beautiful keep updating
lots of loveee
Nikky

ragzz.

Go to top