aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
re, i have so many to edit:S
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😲😲😲

😍Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Di I jus lovemy req its so amazing..!Iam jus starring at it☺️☺️☺️ All credit goes to you😳I love every bit of it..!Awesome pics selction🤪 and I love the effects everthing😍thank you so much for making it so beautiful..![>:D<🤗🤗Love it to the core😃

And Loved other req..!All are amazing😳you are fab😊

Abhiya ones are lovely:) sanz ones si gorgeus..!loved it di:)

love you🤗

thank you🤗
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Shahid-Amrita & ArHi siggy was the best. Others are equally nice.
Thank you for the PM.

Love,
Honey
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
SRK one is so hot :D lol.

Sanaya ones are soo pretty!! she looks gorgeous!

Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love the Sanaya sig..its so pretty!! <3 As for the requests I love them all but the MaYur sig you made for shootingstar its so damn gorgeous!!!

Amazing creations dear..you're my new fav sig maker 😆😳
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
thanks so much guys 🤗

@Jasmine..aww so sweet of you 😳 thanks darling <3
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My very first request in your shop is DONE .. EEKSS🤪 

will be back to edit 

Edited :: 

OHHMYYGOSHH Raginii .. I simply cannot tell you how happy I am to see you back in action😎 this place was feeilng so pheeka without you😕😆 Well anyways, AbhIya sigs are gorgeous😳 Lovely coloring on the first one! Blending is just superb on the second .. so hmm you're not a JiYa fan na? Lol just curious .. am quite neutral  b/w these fan bases😆 
Haww😲 Why are you not satisfied with that ArHi sig .. is it like too simple or something🤔 I like it .. it's beautiful😍 Okk im totally fida over the icon coloring! And totally becoming a fan of Sanaya<3 She's a wonderful actress! So .. versatile😉 amazing to see her go from Gunjan to Khushi .. that's like HUGE ya know😛 Love Ash's sig .. the style is fab and Ian/Nina are something else😆😆 

WOAAHH that Vivah sig is like GORGEOUS🤪 Ravjot is soo lucky😆 Blending again is fab .. & this reminds me .. do make some Shahid/Amrita freebies .. you can use the caps I Pmed you😊 but lovely work jaan😳 And that hayee that MayUr confession sig .. you know I was thinking recently to ask you to make some as it was recently the 2 year ani .. but wow im just IN LOVE with that sig .. I wish to see more MayUr sigs from you☺️ Btw love the style of text there! SRK sig is amazingg  .. I really like how you use that random touch of red😆

Ahhh KaShlicious🤪 I lovee that sig soo muchh like you did great work with the blending and <3 the coloring! 

Coming to the best part .. well honestly it isn't the BEST part .. all the sigs are amazing it's hard to choose just ONE! But because my name is written on that absolutely fantastic MayUr sig, it was like the cherry on the top😍 I have no problem with the coloring jaani .. I guess it kinda works since it's like old memories😆 does it matter if I make sense or not? Hopefully it doesn't to you🤣 the way you placed each pic .. nothing but nearly perfect .. I just realized .. was my text to long for you to work with🤔😆 well I like the whole blur thing .. and I noticed the texture you used .. it's makes it so beautiful😳 My dabba is satisfied now😛

Since you were planning to reply .. I wrote so much🤣 No actually this was unexpected😳 im just wide awake right now
Edited by shootingstar.xx - 12 years ago
-Dishaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rags Mazing Stuff Loved All Of Them..!
The Ian Nina One ..*_______*
Keep up the good work..!<3
-DarkFantasy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Adorable creations Ragzz .. 😍😍 Loved The AbhiYa & ArHi ones 😳 Sanaya ones are Super Gorgeous ❤️ All the requests came out really well esp. Vivah one 😍😳 
Keep making sweets 😃
-Jyotika- thumbnail
Gorgeous stuff Ragzz🤗 Love the Sanaya and ArHi ones the mostt😍 All the request ones are really good too!