ragz.designz#3|C|Monaya.Arhi.BALH.AngadKripa pg133 - Page 32

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome work ragz di!
love love love the sanaya stuff! she looks GORGEOUSSS!
<3333

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
thanks guys...getting on to reply now 😳
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEE sanaya&barun ones (: GORGEOUS WORK :DD I love your coloring! <33 my favv!
^LOVE the brush you used in the corner! :) VERY PRETTY!

help my finish my gall today :P while replying to ur comments..SPAM in my gall also :P I m going. BE THERE :)
ragzz. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Divzfan--

Res..🀣..

~Edited~
Honestly speaking Rags..yesterday I watched iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon promos..😍..I already love them..πŸ˜†.. Sanaya is so pretty..😳.. so happy to see her back and mujhe double khushi mili when I saw your gorgeous creations on her and Barun..😳.. so definitely using..πŸ˜ƒ..love the coloring..do update soon..<3

Lots of love,
Neha..

awww thanks nehu πŸ€— first of all toh im sorry i didnt reply to ur scrap..i m so bad withh my scraps..hope u didnt mind..im sorry Embarrassed aww i know the show looks amazing~~ esp their pair..simply cant wait 😍 thank you so much for using πŸ€— muahh

This content was originally posted by: -Meera-

Awesome Upd Ragz ..I loved it so much !! Sanaya's siggs are so Gorgeous ..It actually shows how much u adore her 😳 ..SO PERFECT !! I always loved your style & colouring effects man BRILLIANCE ...Specially loved that Sanz Icon ..AWWW thats just so so amazing ..& also I loved Khusi's icons ..as well They are so adorable! I liked IPK.. siggy too AMAZING as usual :) Love ya πŸ€—

thanks meera πŸ€— oh i totally adore my doll..shes one in a million 😳 im so happy you liked  everything :D

This content was originally posted by: aishix

OMGG

Ragzz
the updd of Sanaya is Perfect.
love all sigs how it turn, and ur style is AMAZING'

And ohh^ this one to be my fav^

Love love love all of 'em =/

Keep rocking,
love ya alwaysπŸ€—

thanks so much aisho πŸ€— i love youu Embarrassed

This content was originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

OMGG! 😳

stunning update!
ur a pro when it comes to ur likes... ur Monaya, sanaya, abhiya and now sanz-barun stuff is so damn stareable! 😍
LOL
this time the style is amazinggg! ☺️
LOVE LOVE LOVEEE this:
seriously stolen my heart, usinggg!
Make more in this style/colouringg!
i wish u were open! :( u were open, but i didnt have anything 2 req tab, now i havee! :(
LOL open ASAP! πŸ˜ƒ

Love you! ❀️

thanks a ton reeno..awww i wish i could take ur request...next time be early ;) :D thanks so much for using hon, means a lot πŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: -Sharmila-

Ragi Di πŸ€—

Totally agree with you, Sanaya looks beautiful beyond words.. and the concept and promos have got me already hooked to the show! πŸ€£
Sanaya and Barun look great too! πŸ˜†
The icons are GORGEOUS! Your icons are always sooo awesome! <33
The sigs look amazing as well! 

Lovely update! πŸ€—

Shar

awwieeh thank you sharmi πŸ€— i know the show looks promising. cant wait for it to start :) im glad you liked it πŸ€— muahh!!

This content was originally posted by: -Gayathri-

Ragzzz! Congo on ur 3rd shop! Sorry for commenting so late here..been busy! Fantastic update.. IPK ones are amazing..and as you said, me too mesmerized by San's look..😍..so using one of ur creations..😳..Grt job..keep it up!

aww thanks gayu..no probs..its all good πŸ€— im glad you liked them and thanks so much for using Embarrassed means a lot Embarrassed
viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so finally u descided to rplyy!! 🀣🀣 wese u wont mind me spamming hai na!! m getting bored sab bhaag gaye h1! 🀣🀣 n i believe i hav commented in almost all galariess!! jo baki h waha i hav to go n see n will cumm baqq n spam heere!! 🀣

ps : ragzzee howw r u??? πŸ€—
ragzz. thumbnail
spam to ur hearts content 🀣 and i dint run away vinu :D im still replying and actually multitasking 🀣
ragzz. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Aish129-

#2 spot of saturday night :$ swear im going to edit this and then go sleep πŸ˜†

page 24;

i love love lovee the way you used the pictures and black bakground for the SG sig, looks absolutely beautifulll<333 the colouring is pretty too, BUT the black makes it stand out πŸ˜³ awww smiley i love you for saying that πŸ€— muaaahhh πŸ€— so glad to hear that Embarrassed
the DE one is GORGEOUS :OO omfgg i love the text, blending and border.. and the colouring too, they were kind of hard to colour weren't they ;) omfg they were definitely VERY hard to colour :S thats why such a dull colouring πŸ˜†
and the two ian-nina ones are my most favourite, for their colouring and the reddish lighting on the second, GOD these two are so damn cuteee :| yes i liked them personally as well Embarrassed they are something man ☺️
sanaya stuff is prettyyy :)) i love the yellow text, looks cute πŸ˜† ya i wanted to kinda match with what she is wearing..donno i think it looks weird to me 🀣 :|
and anya.. so it's not only me who feels the same :S i stopped making stuff of them ages ago, but i thought i was the only weird soul so i left it πŸ˜† but you think the same? anyway but the sig is amazing.. i like the way you use black πŸ˜³ omg this show is getting nowhere smiley :@ so boring..and as much as i LOVE soumya offscreen. her expressions annoy me..for me the leads need to attract me man.and their acting needs to be at the level i wanna see them in..simply not keeping up to my interest..but will still make stuff for Sharmi Embarrassed since she loves them so shes gonna keep me updating with pics πŸ˜†
favouriteee HAS to be the freddie smith one on sneha's suggestion :$ the colouring and pink is so so so so gorgeous :)) and both the ZNMD and Mausam stuff looks greattt - two films i'm really looking forward to this year πŸ˜³ i knoww its pretty surprising actually the way it turned out πŸ˜† very random i must say..but sneha loved it and that makes me happy Embarrassed and yeah i cant wait for these two movies to release either..rockingg!!

page 35;

dude DANGELZ is stealing my vocab.. not fair, i'll see to her somewhere else 🀣 guess which word she stole, she does that a lot 🀣 πŸ€£ yeah she was going all gaga over the update..and im so happy about that Embarrassed happy she liked everything Embarrassed and i know that word 🀣
LOVEEE. seriously everything is GORGEOUS! i love the colouring on the sanaya ones, and btw is it just me or your icons aren't 100 x 100.. ok i have clearly lost it cause of sleepiness i think but confirm karo please rags :S 🀣 and my favourite is the first khushi arnav sig <3 already answered the icon size wala question 🀣 🀣 no ur deff not sleepy..ur right πŸ˜ƒ

ps. what not good.. dumbbb it's better than anything i could ever make πŸ˜† oh come on...🀣 joke of the decade right πŸ˜ƒ

LOVEYOUUU. i'm done :)) i hope that made up for it, phir se sorry kaan pakad ke 
now i feel like madlyyy sleepy so im off πŸ˜† πŸ€— arey chup kar..kya make up for it πŸ€” u shud be resting infact instead of coming on this site πŸ˜† i love you tooo πŸ€—

wait edit second time OMFGGG I AM SLEEPYYY .. OR is it the 40th page already? 
enough :S  yesss u got it...its reached that much :)))

--Doyel-- thumbnail
OMGGG ragzz... stunning update πŸ€—

and sanaya... OMFGG she is sooo BEAUTIFUL yaar... mesmerizing beauty 😍 and your creations making her even more beautiful... 😳
amazing update πŸ€—
ragzz. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ritu_Cute_2197

WOW!!!
Beautiful siggies and icons of the beautiful Sanaya!!!!

thanks so much hon 😳

This content was originally posted by: -kirulicious-

stunning work! The coloring on the icons is BEAUTIFUL! The last siggy is my fav! :-)

thanks so much hon 😊

This content was originally posted by: -Fatima-

damn gorgeous update :)

thanks so much😊

This content was originally posted by: -Akriti-

Lovely update Ragz...πŸ€—

thanks akku 😳

This content was originally posted by: DulceAmor

Oh wow Ragz, the Sanaya creations are just stunning!!!! She is indeed looking very beautiful. Am sure all Sanaya fans will be in 7th heaven seeing such gorgeous creations on her. Really wonderful work Ragz!

thanks so much sweety ...ur comments always make my day πŸ€—πŸ˜³ i know right..she looks stunning 😳 thanks once again ya

This content was originally posted by: xAlishax

Heey Ragz, I lovedd this update. Esp the pink-ish colouring. It looks so amazingly beautiful! I love the first set of icons on Sanaya. Her expressions are too cute.! &I love how you have captured them. Looks amazing! The Khushi sig is just brilliant! I love the pics you chose to work with and the big text also works really well. The second one is very well made too. I love the texture you have used.
The Khushi and Arnav sigs are also very cute! I loveee the style you have used. Simply gorgeous hun. Loved the whole update. But why so small? LOL. Muuuah!

thanks so much alisha πŸ€— means a lot coming from you 😳 i know right..she looks mesmerizing ..so so happy you liked my update hon πŸ€— well this was just a small update ..coz i cudnt wait till the next one which is gonna have requests πŸ˜† rofl

This content was originally posted by: -Daania-

Ragz πŸ€—

Gorgeous update hun! All the sigs are just so pretty and have SUCH a beautiful effect 😍
And the colouring and the textures are just too pretty <3

thanks so much Danz πŸ€— i love you πŸ€—
viniva sharma thumbnail
u r multitalenetdd ragzeee!!! 🀣🀣 rplyingg n spammingg bthh!!! 🀣🀣 m not spammingg ur gall abhii c u in pari dees gallery abhi to vo spamming spot h!! 🀣🀣