sended them Ragz check your dabba!
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for adding my name yaar 
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi shy πŸ˜³ ! kaise hai ! . am sureee mujhe par toh bahut gussa hogi  i knw knw i should have edited it ! lekin you knw i was sick . anyways so let me get started here and edit my res res post πŸ€£

first thin first ! is that i wanna thank you thank you soo sooo much for the most most beautiful sig ever !😳 my request the one you made on arjun and arohi came it sooo damn gorgeous ! i loved the style you used specially with the blending /merging the pics came out like totally different and the use of textures were beautifully done πŸ‘ and its seriously stood out the most from the coloring to the text blended in all very very well i lovee ya for this as you can see my dabba cant get enough it !πŸ˜† thank you so much for making my request so so special for me πŸ€—

getting to the update ! i love love loveee the entire update as it contains my most favorite couple πŸ˜³ delena ! this makes it very very specialπŸ˜›ahh i cannot get enough of that scene aye haye that  "kiss" was soo epic between the two πŸ˜³ oh gosh! ian and nina really pulled it off beautifully ! i loveee the way sig came out loved the blending and the use of text here is very nicely done πŸ˜› but but the show stealer has to be this specific one gosh girl you got me drolling for this one πŸ€ͺ  gosh gosh i love love the coloring sooo much ! love the whole black and white part about it and most of it the fact its delena makes it even better loved the use style and colors is beautifully done ! i loveee loveee it !

mausam sig came out beautifully i loved the merge of pics and use color quality is done beautifully . The entire update was done beautifully :)

now coming to your latest update on pg 35 πŸ˜³ am actually looking forward to the show as sanaya and barun look very very cute together ! and i loved the way you made the sigs on them came out naturally beautiful love the wayy you used the colors here beautiful work ragz love ya ! keep up the awesome work πŸ€—

Edited by ~pooja_15~ - 12 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
pooja :@ u better edit this time :@@@@ 🀣
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my my! 😎 What a fantabulous update sis! GOSH! you are a complete professional now πŸ˜ƒ

Starting with SG stuff, AWW the colouring is just amazing, you've selected such good and perfect pictures 😳 Loveee the icons & siggy! man ur stuff is rock on when it comes to them...FABULOUS! Embarrassed

Nian stuff...omg omg omgg πŸ€ͺ I think im officially lovesick with their love. How are they so bloody perfect together although Mr.Smoulderhalder is 10yrs older than Dobrev! geeez! they are brilliantly magical together...LOVE the 2nd siggy's style as i already told yaa! πŸ€— first DE one is too awesome..soo similar to mine 🀣 awwiee πŸ€— and what do i say about the third...EEEP! just freaking perfect...gonna use that real soon...muaaah ❀️

AnYa siggy is gorgeous too...its so cutee how our stuff turns out similar Embarrassed 🀣 yeah the show is boring now, no grip in the story at all..may as well stick to PKYEK and IPKKND πŸ˜† but yeah AnYa will always be adoredd by me 😳

OMG whose this guyy :OO Freddie Smith...wow he's freakin' gorgeous! ☺️ that siggy is AWESOME! when god gives looks to someone...gives it in abundance ☺️ gosh so damn HOT :) Sneha must've lovedd it πŸ˜ƒ

ZMND icons are gorgeous...hope the film is good though :P Embarrassed

Waaahh! the Mausam sigg is beyond stunningg!  Shahid looks hot in ur siggy!

FABBB stuff sis...update the next jaldi 🀣 i know i say this last line everytime 🀣
-DarkFantasy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGG Ragz .. Such a Magical Update .. 😍 😍
Loved SaJan Sig & Icons .. The text is perfecto .. 😍 😳
I Loved Sanaya Icon set .. As I always love ur icon set sigs. ❀️
Anya one is cutee .. 😳 & Love The Icons Of ZNMGD 😳
Keep Making More & More πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely work ragz.. loved the new siggies alot.. my fav has to be sajan navya and ian nina ones.. omg loved them alot.

GL with the requests  πŸ€—

Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yikesss! This is so beautiful Ragi. Really..
M in love with DE sig and the icons you made..Gosh! The colouring there is superb.

As you can see m already using the DE one. This has to be my fa. I just love the way you settled up the pichas. And yea, right. you dun need the text. "Ian & Nina" are the two words wich are too hawt to resist.

Rest pf the work is great too.

Take Care.

-Radz
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing stuff ragz...
luved d sanaya n sajan ones d most..
luved d freebiesπŸ€—