Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

will pihu die at the end ? (Page 2)

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakr

Pihu wont die . She will correct herself and become a doctor and run the clinic which Abhay wanted . I think so.
i also want pihu to remain positive forever,i hope she keep loving abhay and fulfill his wish for sureClappositive pihu alwaya rocks & will rockThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakr--AiSha--

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parivanshu1

pls don't say anything against other actor n monagosh she is not additi's fan she just want to create fight between ag fans n binny fans thats all i hope u understand
first of all i never spoke anything about aditi always discussed about the character pihu in sangini just because i don't want pihu to turn negative as pihu as a possitive character just rocks & will rock for sureThumbs Upif i hurted u then am sorry will never give any reply to those who bash binny personally all the time which i never do to aditi & will never do for sureCrybecause i know every actor has their own pottential to act & have their own characteristics & qualities they do such a tough job as acting which i personally cannot ever doHugfor me both binny & aditi do their respective job brilliantlyBig smile

Edited by monaghosh - 21 May 2011 at 6:06am

jakrOrientalDancer

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

I don't think she will die; she might change in the end.

monaghoshjakr

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adipihu

Originally posted by parivanshu1

pls don't say anything against other actor n monagosh she is not additi's fan she just want to create fight between ag fans n binny fans thats all i hope u understand
yes. she is the main culpritAngryag fans did not talk about binny at all only binny people will always  talking.they know binny is Thumbs Down that why  she is angry on ag fans she is only creating problems 

If you would read Mionas comments properly, they you should have notioced that Mona only talked about the character Pihu and if she said something about AG then in a postivie way!!!Ermm

And i noticed that you, too, drag Binnys name and try to create problems!And you say, wee Binny fans would drag AGs name to create problems! We started that to do, after you guys strated to to drag Binnys name in your comments!

Btw i am not interested if Pihui dies or lives, the only thing i want she should get what she deserves!She doesnt deserve it, what Abhay had done because of her!!! And here i am only talking abut the character and not the actor!!!

Edited by OrientalDancer - 21 May 2011 at 6:05pm

monaghoshjakr

Go to top