Navya

For heaven sake!! (Page 2)

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
omgg... awesommmee..rocknig postt!
so truee .. i complete agree..!
gosshh! wats wrong wid cvss??????????????????????!~ dey r srsly ruining the story by rushingg it first, dennn widoutt giving them a proper storyline... briniging a new tracckkk off da engagementt...

wats happeningg????!

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisidren

Hi friends,
I think Navya's yesterdays scary expressions can be justified bcoz just minutes back she was about to caught by the professor...the poor girl will naturally be in tension naa...Anant is the only one to realise that its her...so when Anant told her that he knew that its her she is all worried even though she made the adventure trip for him...how will she smile...she only knows what all she had to go through...

she cant speak with Anant when others are around coz she is feared that somebody might suspect her...she is comfortable with Anant only if they are alone...Anat's behaviour is unpredictable...he is a person who can hug or kiss in excitement...and on the other hand Anant cant speak with Navya openly as Navya is not comfortable...i think both of them are comfy with telephonic talks only...

Navya-Anant  were shown all happy during night time...both of them really looked like loves looking each other and smiling...

I'm still confused about Anant's character...he likes Navya and is excited and happy that she likes him, lying for him,  taking risks for him...he hugged and kissed her coz of this awareness that she likes him...but y is'nt he aware that he is in love or that his actions are bcoz of his love for Navya...

i think the realisation of love will come after a separation track... 

WinkWink Hi dear...sorry i didnt get ur name but i just loved what uve written here...me too felt just the same afte ryesdays episode...me too felt that after what she went thru the previous night and almost getting caught by the prof in front of the whole class just minutes ago, a gal like navya wud be dead scared indeed. Atleast, knowing her nature, we shud appreciate the fact that she came out n sort of indicated to ananth to come to the poolside when she went to get her breakfast...n when she saw him just nearby n telling her that he knows who the gal at nite was, she was a bit petrified...n when he asked her abt the kiss, she was again flustered...it happens with people of navyas nature!! And soumya did a fab job with navyas expressions...navya is an introvert so her expressions in love tend to be different from other happy-go-lucky gals... 

the best part is, by the evening, at the bonfire, she was relaxed n seemed to be smiling with a different look at ananth...she looked pretty with that shy smile...n kept stealing glances at him, esp when ritz-ranbir were abt to take off at the nite...

indeed shes different from ritzz...so shy n her family is always on her mind, that why she went to the reception to make a call home while none of the others didnt bother to...so we cant expect the same reaction fm navya who is just beginning to be in close proximity n all alone with her love and ritzz whos been with ranbir for some time...ritz-ranbir indeed rock but navya is different...shes shy n so cant just come out openly with an eyelock with ananth, esp when she's seen how he cud hug or kiss her out of the blueWinkWink...apart from talking so sweetly...she needs time n needs to get used to his naughtiness!! LOLLOL

n as u say hope ananth realises his feelings before it is too late n he gets entagled in a commitment to stupid shagun...cant the cvs think of something better for a separation other than bringing in that dumbo called shagun!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zobsheh-Divya.S-

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supria

Originally posted by smisidren

Hi friends,
I think Navya's yesterdays scary expressions can be justified bcoz just minutes back she was about to caught by the professor...the poor girl will naturally be in tension naa...Anant is the only one to realise that its her...so when Anant told her that he knew that its her she is all worried even though she made the adventure trip for him...how will she smile...she only knows what all she had to go through...

she cant speak with Anant when others are around coz she is feared that somebody might suspect her...she is comfortable with Anant only if they are alone...Anat's behaviour is unpredictable...he is a person who can hug or kiss in excitement...and on the other hand Anant cant speak with Navya openly as Navya is not comfortable...i think both of them are comfy with telephonic talks only...

Navya-Anant  were shown all happy during night time...both of them really looked like loves looking each other and smiling...

I'm still confused about Anant's character...he likes Navya and is excited and happy that she likes him, lying for him,  taking risks for him...he hugged and kissed her coz of this awareness that she likes him...but y is'nt he aware that he is in love or that his actions are bcoz of his love for Navya...

i think the realisation of love will come after a separation track... 

WinkWink Hi dear...sorry i didnt get ur name but i just loved what uve written here...me too felt just the same afte ryesdays episode...me too felt that after what she went thru the previous night and almost getting caught by the prof in front of the whole class just minutes ago, a gal like navya wud be dead scared indeed. Atleast, knowing her nature, we shud appreciate the fact that she came out n sort of indicated to ananth to come to the poolside when she went to get her breakfast...n when she saw him just nearby n telling her that he knows who the gal at nite was, she was a bit petrified...n when he asked her abt the kiss, she was again flustered...it happens with people of navyas nature!! And soumya did a fab job with navyas expressions...navya is an introvert so her expressions in love tend to be different from other happy-go-lucky gals... 

the best part is, by the evening, at the bonfire, she was relaxed n seemed to be smiling with a different look at ananth...she looked pretty with that shy smile...n kept stealing glances at him, esp when ritz-ranbir were abt to take off at the nite...

indeed shes different from ritzz...so shy n her family is always on her mind, that why she went to the reception to make a call home while none of the others didnt bother to...so we cant expect the same reaction fm navya who is just beginning to be in close proximity n all alone with her love and ritzz whos been with ranbir for some time...ritz-ranbir indeed rock but navya is different...shes shy n so cant just come out openly with an eyelock with ananth, esp when she's seen how he cud hug or kiss her out of the blueWinkWink...apart from talking so sweetly...she needs time n needs to get used to his naughtiness!! LOLLOL

n as u say  n he gets entagled in a commitment to stupid shagun...cant the cvs think of something better for a separation other than bringing in that dumbo called shagun!!

hi  im Resmy...u r Supria right...
we think very similar...yaa hope ananth realises his feelings before it is too late...
Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkaur92

You are spot on !!!!Wink

Navya's character is din-bhar-din becoming a nuisance!Angry
She always seems so scared of everything! Ouch
If she loves him, and can kiss him on his face, why cant she let him touch her?Dead

Ritz and Ranbir are definitely my new best, and I want to say there should be more of their scenes, coz they can actually act!Clap

it is because of her nature...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index