Navya

For heaven sake!!

sohn Senior Member
sohn
sohn

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone!

I think I've lost my patience today!

Navya...is in love! Where is that smile? That laugh? That puppy love look, that ' I'm in love and I love everything in this world' look in her eyes?!?! All I constantly see is her 'I'm lost on this planet and I'm scared of everyone living on it' look!!! Crossed brows and the face hung low! What's wrong with her!?! Cummon girl .. Look at Anant, ever smiling,ever mischievous going through the same feeling of falling in love the first time! It's ok to smile once in a while!!

What is even more weird is that she suddenly has a fright attack the moment he comes around in her vicinity!!! Maybe she thinks he is going to touch her again! Which is even more weirder thanthe situation itself! She looks scared of him n his advances, doesn't feel comfortable with him at all...erm just to remind the CTs that they are in love! But then so are Rits n Ranvir!! And seems like they've got it all figured out better than AnYa! Who is the lead pair here??

Yaar yeh Ho kya raha hain?? Looks likes all Anant can do is touch her all the time, and all Navi can do is be scared about it n keep running towards or away from him!!! And can we have atleast one scene where they touch each other less n ask each other normal couple questions like how their day was, which movies do they like or who all are their family members...?! Confused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pbaby300mtr2010Ruxana91Cool_priyaRichie-RichThaniyah_KSATHYA88Hessa85samratrocks.DontKnow.Silent.Dreamer

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
You are spot on !!!!Wink

Navya's character is din-bhar-din becoming a nuisance!Angry
She always seems so scared of everything! Ouch
If she loves him, and can kiss him on his face, why cant she let him touch her?Dead

Ritz and Ranbir are definitely my new best, and I want to say there should be more of their scenes, coz they can actually act!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harry_potter

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohn

Hi everyone!

I think I've lost my patience today!

Navya...is in love! Where is that smile? That laugh? That puppy love look, that ' I'm in love and I love everything in this world' look in her eyes?!?! All I constantly see is her 'I'm lost on this planet and I'm scared of everyone living on it' look!!! Crossed brows and the face hung low! What's wrong with her!?! Cummon girl .. Look at Anant, ever smiling,ever mischievous going through the same feeling of falling in love the first time! It's ok to smile once in a while!!

What is even more weird is that she suddenly has a fright attack the moment he comes around in her vicinity!!! Maybe she thinks he is going to touch her again! Which is even more weirder thanthe situation itself! She looks scared of him n his advances, doesn't feel comfortable with him at all...erm just to remind the CTs that they are in love! But then so are Rits n Ranvir!! And seems like they've got it all figured out better than AnYa! Who is the lead pair here??

Yaar yeh Ho kya raha hain?? Looks likes all Anant can do is touch her all the time, and all Navi can do is be scared about it n keep running towards or away from him!!! And can we have atleast one scene where they touch each other less n ask each other normal couple questions like how their day was, which movies do they like or who all are their family members...?! Confused

omg! that is exacty what i was thinking today just before logging onto IF and reading your post! LOL i was actually on about them talking more on a different post and will use the same line here...i wanna see more talking and less doing! LOL
isn't it normal for a newly-forming-couple to want to speak to each other most of the time and to get to know each other more? I was actually imagining a scene of Anant and Navya sitting down somewhere (against a tree maybe LOL) just opening their hearts out to each other, talking, laughing, teasing each other, sharing their feelings and involving each other in their personal lives...i guess this could be justified by the fact that they haven't yet developed such a strong bond yet but you'd think Navya would at least be a little bit more happy like Anant to say the least, she ALWAYS seems to be so wary & apprehensive of everything (altho i've gotta admit i liked the scene today where they both were smiling & shared a moment of understanding after Anant imitates their professor Embarrassed)...i just hope at least we'll get to see something like this happening between them in the coming episodes...Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_K

tp26 Newbie
tp26
tp26

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
yaa truee...everyone! y she is alwaz scared..i need my papppa here look!!  disgusting..cant she be normal like appy or ritz...anant isnt  a demon! i hope..d director takes a note of this..coz its distracting fr d viewers..her crossed brows..her rolling eyess!! pheww! can u brng out sme other expression miss navyaa! :???
nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

ya, i agree wid u,

even i dnt understand why Navya acts all scaredConfused

n why Anant always tries to touch herConfused

i really luv d way Ranbir n Ritz behave wid each otherEmbarrassed

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
i feel they are just ruining charm of serial by trying to introduce some drama element of Anant's marriage... I expected this picnic to turn as event for them to realize they are in love and some tender moments between them to realize its something more than just friendship... But not to confession and going bold over kiss and hug... That could have come later, gradually...

Edited by darshana23 - 21 May 2011 at 12:32am
-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Hi friends,
I think Navya's yesterdays scary expressions can be justified bcoz just minutes back she was about to caught by the professor...the poor girl will naturally be in tension naa...Anant is the only one to realise that its her...so when Anant told her that he knew that its her she is all worried even though she made the adventure trip for him...how will she smile...she only knows what all she had to go through...

she cant speak with Anant when others are around coz she is feared that somebody might suspect her...she is comfortable with Anant only if they are alone...Anat's behaviour is unpredictable...he is a person who can hug or kiss in excitement...and on the other hand Anant cant speak with Navya openly as Navya is not comfortable...i think both of them are comfy with telephonic talks only...

Navya-Anant  were shown all happy during night time...both of them really looked like loves looking each other and smiling...

I'm still confused about Anant's character...he likes Navya and is excited and happy that she likes him, lying for him,  taking risks for him...he hugged and kissed her coz of this awareness that she likes him...but y is'nt he aware that he is in love or that his actions are bcoz of his love for Navya...

i think the realisation of love will come after a separation track... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

supriaThaniyah_Kzobsheh..StarAngel..-Divya.S-piya2025.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index