Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

VIVAH vm on tera hi bas hona chahoon (Page 2)

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
guys, no bashing here...
if u dont like couple or the vm...dont watch it...simple...

but no bashing.

@TM, i appreciate ur effort in making this beautiful vm on them...thx for making it...

ps: this is for vivah fans and not haters...

Edited by kisivaj - 20 May 2011 at 5:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

textniku

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
we're bashing?Confused
don't type in caps because its considered shouting
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asena

we're bashing?Confused
don't type in caps because its considered shouting

ok i edited the caps...sry for that...
but i wanted to say everyone that this is for vivah fans and if anyone doesnt like it, dont watch or dont comment...
asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
vivah is offscreen not onscreen and this forum is for pkyek related. its clearly mentioned not to discuss actor's personal life. don't this come under that category too? Confused
i'm done here and also i haven't watched the vm i read syria's post and its clearly mentioned their onscreen scenes were used along with a romantic song(we all know they don't share that kind of relationship onscreen and it doesn't make any sense calling it Vivah either because the scenes used are of Panchi and Abhay(reel) not Vivian and Vahbbiz(real))

Edited by asena - 20 May 2011 at 6:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blazertwo-Rema-OriginalsFanNinja.

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

textniku

blazertwo Newbie
blazertwo
blazertwo

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
please make his off secreen chemistry not on screen chemistry ,it seems all on screen and off screen will be mixed it is not good ,i think it is not nice post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asena-rupa-

Ninja. IF-Stunnerz
Ninja.
Ninja.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asena

vivah is offscreen not onscreen and this forum is for pkyek related. its clearly mentioned not to discuss actor's personal life. don't this come under that category too? Confused
i'm done here and also i haven't watched the vm i read syria's post and its clearly mentioned their onscreen scenes were used along with a romantic song(we all know they don't share that kind of relationship onscreen and it doesn't make any sense calling it Vivah either because the scenes used are of Panchi and Abhay(reel) not Vivian and Vahbbiz(real))

i completetly agree wid u..
they r not onscreen couple. i dnt understand  y people mixing their poofessional lyf wid personal lyf...!!!!!Confused we dont watch pkyek 4 vivah..!!!! and for all of ur kind information they never share such relation in pkyek...
textniku Senior Member
textniku
textniku

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
hey all...sorry for the fuss here...its my fault...i really didnt know thAT its a bid deal to use their onscreen clips as ive made their vms before and nobody told me back then...:Embarrassed will remember it from the next time..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index