India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

VIVAH vm on tera hi bas hona chahoon

textniku Senior Member
textniku
textniku

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Hey guy...i have made a vm on Vivian n Vahbbiz...do check it out..:)>...i have a vm Gallery but its for ABHIYA vms so i thought its better to post this vm here...

I dont know whether it makes sense or not but i have worked  hard on this one as they dont have many scenes together...Smile

Bye bye takecare all.Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

applegoldcoinabhina_roksPari-GuptaAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
omg, i love it. <3 i'm so glad to see some vivah vms here. :D keep makin more. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
look i know you mean well, but please if u wanna make . plz do some offscreen. I respect u, and ur vm. but , this vm ruined abhiya moments for. there some piece which i want only abhiya to cherish. please no bashing at me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asena-Rema-

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

look i know you mean well, but please if u wanna make . plz do some offscreen. I respect u, and ur vm. but , this vm ruined abhiya moments for. there some piece which i want only abhiya to cherish. please no bashing at me.

no offence, syria - i dun mean to be rude, but u shouldn't watch the vm if you dun like it. Smile
asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

i agree and if vm to be made on them then it should be not a romantic song

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asena

people can make vms on anyone they want - and choose any song they want. why do some people have to get so edgy about it? Stern Smile
-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

totally agree, i mean if luck by chance any new members watches dis video and starts lyking dem as a couple dey would deffinatly wan dem to be couple in da show as else after dat dere would be war going on between Abhiya and Vivah fans lyk DMG LOL so we dnt wan dis right.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blazertwotextnikuasena-rupa-

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by asena

people can make vms on anyone they want - and choose any song they want. why do some people have to get so edgy about it? Stern Smile

i'm not saying not to make a vm with a romantic song on their offscreen moments...i'm only trying to say that they don't share anything like that onscreen so then why make a vm that hints they do?Confused if onscreen scenes are being used then its best if a song that best describe their relationship onscreen is used

Edited by asena - 20 May 2011 at 4:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-Ninja.-Rema-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index