Pratigya

lets make it very clear - Page 2

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
but how can i find?...the members who r in the buddy list of pearl's mam's FB id ...plz give her a email to us plz?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
P just sharing her fear of loosing K to Ammaji... she just shared I felt... more like a sis sis talk nazia... she will not make anything else to do peace between them, whya u got this fear, tht she is gonna help the lovers unite... I loved the dialogue she told... tht K is P's and only P's... 👍🏼
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes nazia di,

we don't want a girl who disgustedly spied at her sister's private moment with her husband, a girl who lied to her 'devarji' about her sister's liking of cars and publicly smirked at his and his wife's humiliation over the events followed, a girl who mixed salt in the kheer her sister prepared for her husband to manofy him to hurt their relation , humiliated them in every chance she got  and last but not the least married a married man to destroy her sister's marriage,  to be the one to save kriya's relation...kriya's relation, kriya and us viewers have not done any 'sin' to receive such a punishment 😡

and P while u r talking to ur 'sister' , let me tell u dear, u don't know half of the things ur sister has done to u in the name of revenge which was again purely based on misunderstanding and lack of trust...she started the game of planting misunderstandings and humiliations in ur relationships much earlier than amma...n if the CVs think they could revive arushi in our eyes by letting her save kriya , then they r mistaken...we r not going to forget whatever arushi has done to kriya especially the spying part , it was disgusting and shameful to say the least...😡

well, all things said , i think P was just sharing her fear with her sister...😊 n i think we r speculating too much...but with the CVs record of arushi, we don't want ant chance to be taken...so , a word of caution, that's all 😆
Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramanbabitha

P just sharing her fear of loosing K to Ammaji... she just shared I felt... more like a sis sis talk nazia... she will not make anything else to do peace between them, whya u got this fear, tht she is gonna help the lovers unite... I loved the dialogue she told... tht K is P's and only P's... 👍🏼

Babitha-- i think here whats bothering me and many members is that Arushi took a bad decision when she was angry...plus she tortured P in TN

I agree she realised her mistake---but the thing is she did not Trust Pratigya- I mean Pratigya --that was bad...plus she did play some bad games as Jethani..🤢

The thing is...she is not aware of what marriage means...so asking her for advice..its just ..I don't know..confusing?

I mean P must have some married friends right...or her own friends..why go to Arushi?

I guess thats the main Question in evey body's mind...why not a friend or even ghanti dadi?

sharing her fear is ok...but some how what arushi did..I never could understand...I dont know I have given up..

amma is literally changing to a poisonous snake--I can see her fangs ...Krishna's brain has gone on a long vacation..nothing is going right

I just hope that GHATI DAdi OPENS her mouth ...about the murder plot

Edited by mishti1983 - 12 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishti1983

Babitha-- i think here whats bothering me and many members is that Arushi took a bad decision when she was angry...plus she tortured P in TN

I agree she realised her mistake---but the thing is she did not Trust Pratigya- I mean Pratigya --that was bad...plus she did play some bad games as Jethani..🤢

The thing is...she is not aware of what marriage means...so asking her for advice..its just ..I don't know..confusing?

I mean P must have some married friends right...or her own friends..why go to Arushi?

I guess thats the main Question in evey body's mind...why not a friend or even ghanti dadi?

sharing her fear is ok...but some how what arushi did..I never could understand...I dont know I have given up..

amma is literally changing to a poisonous snake--I can see her fangs ...Krishna's brain has gone on a long vacation..nothing is going right

I just hope that GHATI DAdi OPENS her mouth ...about the murder plot

I doubt GD will spill the secret now. We still have to see Kesamma take SS to the cleaners with her request for the gift of uniting KN and Kesar.

There are lot of possibilities but I doubt GD or Kesar (who is pregnant and due soon by the looks of it) will speak up about that just now. Kesar is due to deliver baby track may come up soon.
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Merarai i agree with u id on;t think GD or kesar will speak up now. kesar will be stopped by her mom. GD won;t say anything when it is the right time to talk. like krishna said to prats when it is time to talk she will be like Gandi as before. they will speak when cv's want them to open up.
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree wit babithakka,dhanya n mera di. .
I flt their talk was a sisterly one.nt mor than that,as at present wat p want is suport.otherwise,i didnt feel she was asking fr help.obviously,she was d one who startd d operation KRIYA SEPERATION bfr anyone cud knw. .
N i dnt thnk GD or kesar wl speak up nw. .Kesar,on everlasting mute mode. .maybe GD wl open up aftr p's exit. .maybe to thrw some light on krishna's brain
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Best thing is not to give her importance!
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: telstra

hmm guys just busy today thought to write thiss post dears i want all of u to make sure that we all make it clear to pops we dont want ykw to save kriyas marriage hmm write on fb on star site if someone can find  perals man email id i seriously dpont want them to do this blunder please get united and do start writing 😕

Fat chance of that happening, Naaz ... I think she will be vital  to the plot ...They are slowly increasing her footage ...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Agree wit babithakka,dhanya n mera di. .
I flt their talk was a sisterly one.nt mor than that,as at present wat p want is suport.otherwise,i didnt feel she was asking fr help.obviously,she was d one who startd d operation KRIYA SEPERATION bfr anyone cud knw. .
N i dnt thnk GD or kesar wl speak up nw. .Kesar,on everlasting mute mode. .maybe GD wl open up aftr p's exit. .maybe to thrw some light on krishna's brain

well said azi sis.agree with u.kesar can't do anything 4 kriya.but GD can.hope 4 the best.