Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet's venture on non-veg SR..lol (Page 16)

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi95

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Confused

Wink[QUOTE=mansi95][QUOTE=bobby13rocks][QUOTE=mansi95]ROFLROFLROFLLMAOROFLROFLROFLmaan ka kuch toh karna padega...he always gives his sleep the first priorityCryCry[/QUOTE
Hey Sweetie Maan ka spl  training chal raha hai...so next time he'll hit the jackpot ..don't worry dear..LOL
btw, did u get my wishes which I pm'd u...anyways, heartiest congratzz for ur success in the examz..Hug
thanks a lot di...Hugjust saw your pmBig smilehowz your fever now????Cry
Welcome dear...me too saw ur pm & got ur treat...thanxx dear.Smile..I'm OK now ..but I've reduced my tenure of IF as I'm not perfectly alright.Wink
get well soon di...Hugbtw feel his  special training is being interrupted by the cvs who cant bear to see us happyCryCryCry[/QUOTE
Thanxx dear for ur wishes...Smile
Letz see if the cv's give us some spl treat of Maaneet after returning to Delhi...Wink
i dun have any hopes di...i wish the treat is not gonna be ANNIE-ARJUN Cry
No sweetie its not AA coz they've already left the show ..it may be Dev- Nand..Confused
eeksDeadthat would make things even worser...Cryi just hope naintara returns back  and kill that dev...AngryAngry[/QUOTE
Yeah..I think NT will return in July as per previous schedule for the trial scene ...have a look at thisA message to Star One from the cast of GHSP..lol.. 
 as what NT has to say...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MansiKohli-

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
ahahhahaaa
good job

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ana56]ahahhahaaa
good job
[/QUOTE
Thanxxx dear..
-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Confused

Wink[QUOTE=mansi95][QUOTE=bobby13rocks][QUOTE=mansi95]ROFLROFLROFLLMAOROFLROFLROFLmaan ka kuch toh karna padega...he always gives his sleep the first priorityCryCry[/QUOTE
Hey Sweetie Maan ka spl  training chal raha hai...so next time he'll hit the jackpot ..don't worry dear..LOL
btw, did u get my wishes which I pm'd u...anyways, heartiest congratzz for ur success in the examz..Hug
Welcome dear...me too saw ur pm & got ur treat...thanxx dear.Smile..I'm OK now ..but I've reduced my tenure of IF as I'm not perfectly alright.Wink
get well soon di...Hugbtw feel his  special training is being interrupted by the cvs who cant bear to see us happyCryCryCry[/QUOTE
Letz see if the cv's give us some spl treat of Maaneet after returning to Delhi...Wink
No sweetie its not AA coz they've already left the show ..it may be Dev- Nand..Confused
eeksDeadthat would make things even worser...Cryi just hope naintara returns back  and kill that dev...AngryAngry[/QUOTE
Yeah..I think NT will return in July as per previous schedule for the trial scene ...have a look at thisA message to Star One from the cast of GHSP..lol.. 
 as what NT has to say...
i have commented di...Winki can go without sr but i cant bear this loser...CryCry

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Wink

Confused

as what NT has to say...
i have commented di...Winki can go without sr but i cant bear this loser...CryCry
Letz see what the cv's r upto this time.Wink

-MansiKohli-

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Confused

as what NT has to say...
we'd better be ready with our tomatoes and onions in case they dare to show that dev-nand sr instead of maneet'sAngry

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Confused

Confused

as what NT has to say...
we'd better be ready with our tomatoes and onions in case they dare to show that dev-nand sr instead of maneet'sAngry
Right now I'm more concerned about the TB article as what'll happen to our show..Will it exist or not God knows..Have u signed the petition dear?Confused

-MansiKohli-

amourfouGC IF-Dazzler
amourfouGC
amourfouGC

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

its just a brilliant post n em speechless over to comment it... Clap

bobby13rocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index