India-Forums

Navya
Navya

*Serious Note*

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I know I have been complaining about the show being too fast, and some people agreeing with me on this. These are my lines from another topic - "First they fall in love so fast, and the phyical proximity these too share is abit too far aswelll given the time since theyve met each other, and now his engagement, and as u said navya is gonna be MISS DEVDASSS! and she might get married to someone else aswell! then a leap happens, these two realise they only love each other, so kill their partners LOLWinkand run away hahahahah and the show then finishes!! Clap"

However, On a serious note, i have this feeling that this love story was just a foundation of a bigger picture here.

Navya-Anant falling in love was just the beginning of this show, and because the show's main concept is to show traditional values, thats what we will get to see big time in the coming episodes!

Unlike all the other love stories where serial starts with the background info then just focusing on the lovers life (e.g. dmg, mjht etc), this show starts from love story then shows the consequences and situations both the protagonists have to face due to their choice!

What say?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlyn1997Ruxana91.FunLuvingGirl.-Arishi-

-Arishi- IF-Rockerz
-Arishi-
-Arishi-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
will yess as i realy feel tht pur kya inki ghar wali will xcept thr luv story Broken HeartWackoErmm
or waysi bhi ek bahoo or anant ke patni pahle se hi ghar pay hai AngryROFL
rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
LOLPrabh..you story sure is Nayi soch!!!LOLLOL
I mean they kill their partners and then come back..hahaha...ekdum fresh storyline hai..
okay, now abt your serious note..yeah...i agree with ya...but i want that their love story is the foundation of breaking these traditions..i want them to fight together...rather tahn stick to the "traditions"..i mean..todays generation wants a change.a change of their decisions being respected by the elders..the decision taht wen we fall in love, we know wats we are doing and we want to be with taht person!!
hope thats wat Anya story unfolds to be!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LicyabhingyaThaniyah_K

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkaur92

Navya-Anant falling in love was just the beginning of this show, and because the show's main concept is to show traditional values, thats what we will get to see big time in the coming episodes!

Unlike all the other love stories where serial starts with the background info then just focusing on the lovers life (e.g. dmg, mjht etc), this show starts from love story then shows the consequences and situations both the protagonists have to face due to their choice!

What say?

Hey Prabh, i'm Ruxana Smile
i've was thinking that everything is going too fast as well but then again, the way you put it makes sense actually...maybe that's what the CV's actually want - to start the show by focussing on their love story and then go on to how both Anant & Navya will handle things as a result of this with their respective families, how they'll stick together and support each other and face the consequences together...hopefully that'll be the case Smile
.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

"First they fall in love so fast, and the phyical proximity these too share is abit too far aswelll given the time since theyve met each other, and now his engagement, and as u said navya is gonna be MISS DEVDASSS! and she might get married to someone else aswell! then a leap happens, these two realise they only love each other, so kill their partners LOLWinkand run away hahahahah and the show then finishes!! Clap"

LOL that was damn funny..
but I think you are rite, the creatives want to show AnaYa's fight for their love.
So may b the love epis are going so fast..

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
aah but the question is WILL they fight, or will their fight begin after weve seen the traditional star plus melodrama of finding new partners before going back to each other?  navya seems abit wimpy and anant,,despite his show of bravado today,,,is terrified of his family

Edited by Hessa85 - 20 May 2011 at 5:14pm
pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
I agree with you all! Thats whats the mystery of this show!

We have no idea whether both of them are gonna stick to their traditional values and just back off, try to forget each other and carry on with their prospective partners chosen for them by their families (and maybe carry on with my storyline of killingLOL), OR will they actually stand together and make their families understand that there is nothing wrong with marrying a person of own choice if he/she is the right one!

I hope Anant proves to be Navya's strength in times of need.Embarrassed

As we all know, she is gonna be dumbstruck and heartbroken Crywhen she comes to know about his engagement, i just want Anant to explain everthing to her and show her the trust that he will make everything right...And we know Appy and Ritz are always there to support her anyway! Smile

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruxana91

What say?

Hey Prabh, i'm Ruxana Smile
i've was thinking that everything is going too fast as well but then again, the way you put it makes sense actually...maybe that's what the CV's actually want - to start the show by focussing on their love story and then go on to how both Anant & Navya will handle things as a result of this with their respective families, how they'll stick together and support each other and face the consequences together...hopefully that'll be the case Smile

Hey Ruxana Smile

Yeah i replied to your post, but then this idea striked me of "nayi soch" so yeah it all fell in place togetherBig smile
I think this is what they are gonna show, thats why they're rushing the show sooo much.

The picnic sequence has really rushed past! I mean only yesterday these guys arrived, and after tonight, they'll be leaving! Which is why all the romeo and juliets are meeting under the stars to have a final lovey-dovey Heart meet before they reach reality! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index