Maan & Geet - Midnight Sun - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ixray

thx for the update .

i don't know if i should say this or not , but i felt it was not as brilliant as your other updates. this one was way too lax ... no tension or chemistry .

i know it take a lot of personal time and effort to write but i am trying to be honest here.

looking forward to a brilliant air cracking and (hopefully brij's headcracking update next ) 

I'm glad you said that, that's what I think as well, not my best update but it is late into the night here... still I suppose that's no excuse, I appreciate the honesty 😊
OMG OMG I LOVE IT>>.
uhh maan told her that he cant see her with anyone else 😍 & then i took her towel 😳
this is just getting better n better...
i really cant wait for more

Grt update! So Maan really likes Geet? I feel it is a little early for him to make tat move on Geet. But then I am on the fence lol I want them to be together hehehe Grt update!
god I am loving this crazy obsessive intense Maan!! absolutely loving him! super update.. thanks for the pm, do post the next part soon.
awesome update...towel in exchange of hanky...thank god they left
Thanks for the update! I'm glad noone saw Maan and Geet, that would've been bad! Waiting to see what happens next...
I'm falling more in love with this story with each update

Thank you so much :-)
oohh kitna sweet sweet hain na sab kuch (i knw i knw avv jallad brij aur dirji ki jalladgiri baki hain)...plz update soon...