India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

karan angry?!

Jaya92 Senior Member
Jaya92
Jaya92

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

will karan be mad about the shaadi? aur kiske uper?

the way they showed in the precap karan sounded pretty angry about ranchod's shirt.

do you think that he will be angry at aabha or ranchod?
or maybe on parivar.. how could they let this happen..

what do you guysz think?

-Nirvana- IF-Rockerz
-Nirvana-
-Nirvana-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Karan needs to lighten up a bit,I know that he had been suffering alot because of his separation from Abha,the Doc's love for him and his injuries and disabilities in the accidentCry,but Abha had to also suffer from her separation with Karan,getting his dream fullfiled by kicking massi and her gang out of the house,bringing Ranchod to act as Karan,Being accused of sleeping with someone who is not her husband,marrying Ranchod for Karan's child name and for the eye wash the society,waiting for Karan for 2 years and making people call her crazy and she had to turn down Ranchod's love I feel very sorry for her and I think that Karan should cut her some slack for all she has been throughDisapprove Crybut nooo CVS are going to ruin everything by making Karan heartbroken and angry AngryAngryAngryat what happened,and I also have a feeling that the beans will spill when Ranchod apparently "dies" in the Murder Mystery track,so I think that Abha,Ranchod and the family will pull it off for these 2 weeks until then Confused

Edited by zeetvlover842 - 20 May 2011 at 6:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taal

YMGGK_favourite IF-Dazzler
YMGGK_favourite
YMGGK_favourite

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
i hope not ...yes he was sounding very angry ...i think more ranchod than abha and shelly.

...i think that Karan will be vex and ask abha a lot of questions ...just like how abha was asking Karan about him and Dr.Aru ji
VishaD. IF-Addictz
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Not sure whether will he be angry if he knows that Abha and Ranchod has been married and they have been living in the same room because i can recall how Karan reacted and believed when Sanskar made false blames on Abha which he believed. So its unsure will he repeat his act of suspecting her again or he might take it lightly as he understands her but we just have to wait and watch. One thing is certain is we will be getting back all our Abhaaran scenes that we have been missing for months before the next problem comes. Smile

Edited by vishalinie - 20 May 2011 at 11:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nirvana-

-Pine- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pine-
-Pine-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeetvlover842

Karan needs to lighten up a bit,I know that he had been suffering alot because of his separation from Abha,the Doc's love for him and his injuries and disabilities in the accidentCry,but Abha had to also suffer from her separation with Karan,getting his dream fullfiled by kicking massi and her gang out of the house,bringing Ranchod to act as Karan,Being accused of sleeping with someone who is not her husband,marrying Ranchod for Karan's child name and for the eye wash the society,waiting for Karan for 2 years and making people call her crazy and she had to turn down Ranchod's love I feel very sorry for her and I think that Karan should cut her some slack for all she has been throughDisapprove Crybut nooo CVS are going to ruin everything by making Karan heartbroken and angry AngryAngryAngryat what happened,and I also have a feeling that the beans will spill when Ranchod apparently "dies" in the Murder Mystery track,so I think that Abha,Ranchod and the family will pull it off for these 2 weeks until then Confused
i think so too

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top