India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Makers butchering DD's talent and Geet's character

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Since few epis, DD's acting is showing less conviction...does anybody feel that way...especially in sceens where she has to talk to Maan about Dev...or listen...you look at her face,..something is not right.
May be she like all of us feels Dev should not be forgiven...she has acting out the most bitter scenes because of De , Brij and HP in past. Now she is being told to forget and act like a great bhabhi.
We all know DD hard a hard time adjusting to earlier hoshiyaarpur track she herself admitted she used to cry a lot first 2/3 months...last year...during all this Dev-Brij-Darjee things. Now she must be feeling her tummy twisting ...poor thing.

Maybe she is not liking it...her acting and expressions are not her usual talented self.
They are making geet behave like how Geets mom behaved when geet underwent all this. While geet was suffering and expected protection and understanding from mom...her mom tried to be good family member to Darjee's family. Geet has hated it back then. Now she is behaving the same way...just because Maan and his family are her family now???She has no duty to protect nandini?

Im sure Drasti is very annoyed...and not feeling conviction...felt that very much in today's episode.

Maan ko banaya Maahan...Dev ko dev-ta...
Geet ko banaya devil...usko , uske fight ko banaya bakra

Geet ko banaya khud se parayi

Edited by bluefish - 21 May 2011 at 7:51am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sky_86Sanjanareddy84coasta_70krishnameeragauranitaiLily201katerpillarjyothi111Simran_14DrashtiDhamiNo1serialwatcher16DilsaymeravigilisoiMadzninandadoremevirgoEchoesofpassionnanditasingh..natasha..Silentsoul-Mayu-abinash079Infinitedreamsgafulu14

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
yep.. i kinda noticed it too.. Confused.. there seems to be something missing .. that also may be cause we cannot digest the scenes ourselves.. huh.. cant wait for this track to get over.

Edited by ninand - 20 May 2011 at 2:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi111iMadzEchoesofpassionSilentsoul

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

yep.. i kinda noticed it too.. Confused.. there seems to be something missing .. that also may be cause we cannot digest the scenes ourselves.. huh.. cant wait for this track to get over.

ya..not only we are feeling but we are venting too that they are butchering her character...and from what i saw today...in that terrace scene and wake up scene...she wasnt looking upto normal...
im sure she hating this Dev ko devta banao track.
Worse Maan gets to be mahaan but not her!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi111

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
I second you dearShocked
Geet's emotions as well as her passionate expression specially with Maan is missing CryI have observed this is missing speciallly after the KC passionate sequence...

jyothi111

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Frankly after that so-called suhaag raat I've lost interest in the show. If there is any reason why I watch the show every now and then, then it is just for Drashti's expressions and Maaneet moments. I think she is a through professional and usually just does what is asked of her, in fact usually she does even more!

I think it's the storyline that does not demand as much from her character but then again I may be wrong because I simply fast forward all the non DD and GC scenes.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

riya1108krishnameerajyothi111Lily201katerpillarDrashtiDhamiNo1happygoluckyEchoesofpassion

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Frankly after that so-called suhaag raat I've lost interest in the show. If there is any reason why I watch the show every now and then, then it is just for Drashti's expressions and Maaneet moments. I think she is a through professional and usually just does what is asked of her, in fact usually she does even more!

I think it's the storyline that does not demand as much from her character but then again I may be wrong because I simply fast forward all the non DD and GC scenes.

he your right absolutely agree that DD is thorough professional and does what is asked for...otherwise all those ugly fight scenes with GC she could not have done...
but , she is a human still...and all that she was told she is standing up for in the show...when it started...the basis on which her and Maan's relations stood...shachhai, bharosa, insaaf...etc..
all that should not be lost because Dev is Maan's bro.
Now they have made her to forgive Dev, and try to patch him up with Nandini...worse...Maan gets to be Mahaan by still keeping his character intact.
They are making a chicken out of Geet's character...sheep out of sherni.
Im sure its affecting DD somewhere..rewind and watch all epis after KC celebration last week.youl see.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi111katerpillarEchoesofpassion

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
I'm just waiting for the Delhi track...I only watch the maneet scenes and fast forward everything else...but I agree...something is off with Drashti, but I think the script isn't that demanding!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi111iMadz

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Agree with completely!

@ Tm,  I don't think DD is not giving her 100%. 

jyothi111

Go to top