Lux Dance ke Superstars

Did any of u guys see curtain raiser: Amazing!!!!

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Did any of you guys watch the curtain raiser? It is really amazing.
 first of all there was a sneak peak into some performances, and yay! zee people did read our posts, coz it seems vrushali is going to do classical or semi classical, amrita is going to do something with props( ugh props)
everyone is doing something or other with props.
Jai does with double bar and trampoline, prince didnt see any props, siddesh will do a cable act, single cable

that apart, got to see an inside look at the people working diligently behind the camera, an insight into how things work

Also , got to hear a lot of nice things contestants said about each other

and and and  highlight, 

A WHOLE SEGMENT OF APPROX 13 MIN DEDICATED TO MANISH "POLE",

with many scenes from sets, with manish cracking brilliant jokes, that didn't make it  to the show, 
IMO: Funnier parts were there.

@Priyanka: u need to get hold of that video and put it on Manish Paul thread, its just too good.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natkhatpari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tannistha

Did any of you guys watch the curtain raiser? It is really amazing.

first of all there was a sneak peak into some performances, and yay! zee people did read our posts, coz it seems vrushali is going to do classical or semi classical, amrita is going to do something with props( ugh props)
everyone is doing something or other with props.
Jai does with double bar and trampoline, prince didnt see any props, siddesh will do a cable act, single cable

that apart, got to see an inside look at the people working diligently behind the camera, an insight into how things work

Also , got to hear a lot of nice things contestants said about each other

and and and  highlight, 

A WHOLE SEGMENT OF APPROX 13 MIN DEDICATED TO MANISH "POLE",

with many scenes from sets, with manish cracking brilliant jokes, that didn't make it  to the show, 
IMO: Funnier parts were there.

@Priyanka: u need to get hold of that video and put it on Manish Paul thread, its just too good.

yeahhh that was really nice... Manish being talked about for almost 13 minutes was superb... πŸ‘ 

yeah the performances seem interesting... Vrushali, D, Jai, Sid, Ammu in solos, mayu/bhavna looked absolutely stunning β­οΈ
n then the takkar (Sid/Price v/s D/Parvez)... looks awesome πŸ˜‰
but did not see any LM😭... hope we get to c them atleast πŸ˜²

jus waiting for tmrw... πŸ˜
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah I saw the curtain raiser. It was so refreshing!! πŸ˜ƒ I really liked the Manish Paul appreciation and also the recognition of behind the camera yet highly responsible people to make this show a grand success πŸ‘ We just don't realize how many people work and how much dedication and hardwork it takes. It was a good episode showing what goes on behind the camera. I am really really excited for tomorrow's episode to watch all those grand performances ⭐️ I din't see Alisha doing anything. I really hope she does something otherwise I will be very disappointed πŸ˜”
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv2dance

Yeah I saw the curtain raiser. It was so refreshing!! πŸ˜ƒ I really liked the Manish Paul appreciation and also the recognition of behind the camera yet highly responsible people to make this show a grand success πŸ‘ We just don't realize how many people work and how much dedication and hardwork it takes. It was a good episode showing what goes on behind the camera. I am really really excited for tomorrow's episode to watch all those grand performances ⭐️ I din't see Alisha doing anything. I really hope she does something otherwise I will be very disappointed πŸ˜”

I thought Alisha doing arial silk dance solo..πŸ˜•
I show vaishnavi with Punit
DiamondLife thumbnail
I just cant wait for Dharmesh's solo..

YEH KALI KALI Ankhe...us per dhamu white chasma lagaya🀣
Ye gore gore gal...WOW...what newness

Prince..same old steps, not a single new thingπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ damn it...this boy needs to do some different steps at least (wo bhi grand finale mein..wo bhi solo mein) ufff Different style hi na sahi..steps to alag kar mere baap..mere se sikh leπŸ˜†
I love how everyone showed their love towards Manish! Paulson was so right about Manish taking DKS to a higher level! That's wassup 😎

Totally looking forward to Mayuresh/Bhavna's duet, D's solo, and the takkar btwen D/Parvez vs. Sidd/Prince!

manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
IT WAS AAAMAZING!!!!! YOU KNOW WHY?! CUZ THEY WERE PRAISING MANISH FOR MORE THAN HALF OF THE TIME!!!!! 🀣 IT WAS JUST MIND BLASTING.

LOLLL I loved how each of the contestants and people praised him and he was laughing at himself...UFF D"S SOLO LOOKS OUTTA THIS WORLD..We need a new statement for praising him nowww...and the takkar b/w DPARVEZ and PrinceSiddhesh looks faaabb..wooo sweating already.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

IT WAS AAAMAZING!!!!! YOU KNOW WHY?! CUZ THEY WERE PRAISING MANISH FOR MORE THAN HALF OF THE TIME!!!!! 🀣 IT WAS JUST MIND BLASTING.

LOLLL I loved how each of the contestants and people praised him and he was laughing at himself...UFF D"S SOLO LOOKS OUTTA THIS WORLD..We need a new statement for praising him nowww...and the takkar b/w DPARVEZ and PrinceSiddhesh looks faaabb..wooo sweating already.

DUDEE where does Dsir get new ideas EVERYTIME πŸ˜•πŸ‘ that guy is a dance mastermind...KYA BAAAT!! 

Shit Dsir-Parvez conqured the stage...that takkar is gonna be "dance-tastic" πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

its gonna be a great episode πŸ˜‰
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

DUDEE where does Dsir get new ideas EVERYTIME πŸ˜•πŸ‘ that guy is a dance mastermind...KYA BAAAT!! 

Shit Dsir-Parvez conqured the stage...that takkar is gonna be "dance-tastic" πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

its gonna be a great episode πŸ˜‰

🀣 abey we need to find a new statement to praise him..ab cracking performance aur yeh sab bahut chota hogaya... I was floored by the promo only... abey saturday jaldi aana... HOW DOES HE INVENT THESE NEW CONCEPTS AND STEP EVERY TIME?! πŸ˜† his dance has subtle funny moves too..loved it. Did you see the bollywood touch and punches? :P hahaha funny man.
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just finished watching the curtain raiser and absolutely loved the Manish bit! πŸ€£ Man, he should totally do stand up with like Russell Peters or something. Love this guy, one of the funniest people on Indian TV...even the people on Comedy Circus have got nothing on him🀣

PS: Sorry this post is a Manish-centric postπŸ˜›