Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I liked the complete episode except one thing (Page 4)

lovemaaneet1 IF-Dazzler
lovemaaneet1
lovemaaneet1

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
There must be Khatmal on the bed...so they're not sleeping on it.

And about turban & shoes...so i think ki MSK always wanna be perfect ...even while sleeping ...

And pagri is like "karn kaa kawach" for him. utarta hi nahi kabhi...even not in SR time.

But they're looking sooo cute...

Edited by lovemaaneet1 - 22 May 2011 at 1:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

Loved ur take Khushi...all points were beautifully written...as for the sofa scene...have absolutely noidea what is going on in the minds of the CVs ...actually I have now come to a point where I have given up on anlysing what they are showing and trying to fathom out the reasons for why they show what they show...I feel if i try to find reason and logic in their thinking i may completely lose my sense of reasoning also...so in order to maintain my sanity I simply prefer to watch what they show...even if they are insane or illogical things...I follow the lines from "Charge of the Light Brigade" (amended of course)..."ours is not to reason why...ours is but to watch and enjoy Maneet...

Hi Mehek, u r right, logic and GHSP are of no relation to each other, and this has been proven time and time again...and yet see how addicted we still are to this show...we have choosen to be blind and deaf and dumb too whenever such scenes are shown and are just supposed to watch and enjoy as u said...and ironically that's what we do...at least i do...Wink
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovemaaneet1

There must be Khatmal on the bed...so they're not sleeping on it.

And about turban & shoes...so i think ki MSK always wanna be perfect ...even while sleeping ...

And pagri is like "karn kaa kawach" for him. utarta hi nahi kabhi...even not in SR time.

But they're looking sooo cute...

U r so right...otherwise a married couple, so much in love, who have just started to explore the realms of physical intimacy, sleep crammed on the love-seat, while there was a big double bed not 2 paces from them in the same  closed room...!!!!!!! KHATMAL, that's right...WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovemaaneet1-Gemini-

-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
same thing i even thoughtWink.atleast they should have shown them sleeping in each others armsLOL

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GM098

same thing i even thoughtWink.atleast they should have shown them sleeping in each others armsLOL

I think the CVs have come from another era...
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Khushi, that's the million dollar question my dear, how could they resist each other and just sleep in each others arms especially after tasting the forbidden fruit is beyond my comprehension Confused

But then for our CV's logic has always been something they don't care about, probably once our Maaneet are in Delhi we'll see a more abondoned approach but "Chup Chup Ke Pyar Karne Ka Mazaa hi kuch aur hain" Wink 

khushi_4ever

get_jasneet Senior Member
get_jasneet
get_jasneet

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
i agree... i had the same two doubts1 abt the after sr thing n 1 abt their sleeping position...Big smile

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Khushi, that's the million dollar question my dear, how could they resist each other and just sleep in each others arms especially after tasting the forbidden fruit is beyond my comprehension Confused

But then for our CV's logic has always been something they don't care about, probably once our Maaneet are in Delhi we'll see a more abondoned approach but "Chup Chup Ke Pyar Karne Ka Mazaa hi kuch aur hain" Wink 

Dee logic and GHSP don't go hand in hand...he he he he he!!! and we will go on hoping there they will show something, here they will show something...and lo! Maaneet will be shown with a baby Maan and a baby Geet in their arms and we will be left wondering when did they do the needfull...LOL

Go to top