Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I liked the complete episode except one thing (Page 3)

sara202 Goldie
sara202
sara202

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
me too agree with u they are acting like school kids 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
 fantastic take Khushi...loved mamaji for giving very classic title with a touch of desi...
i too was wondering when they show a married couple lying like this and that too in the bedroom where a bed is available...they could've atleast shown maan in vest and without turban has his arms around geet ...that could have made some sense...but this ...still could'nt figure it out why maaneet did'nt shown the desire for eachother after they had their very first course...indeed being a married i can easily say the desire always grows ... with the couple who are in love so much its just very hard and difficult to stay away for long ..living in the same house...but donno why cv's are restricting maaneet scene ...as the same couple haven given  very charming and passionate scene before...we know cv's tries to build  up parallel storyline to support the show and not just maaneet ... everybody won't get  fed up...hope they won't fade away maaneet charm and will give us moments like those very oftenly on which we still get hooked when watch again and again... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everanshra

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Loved ur take Khushi..
Hope the cv's take Maaneet's married life to next level instead of giving such vegetative scenes which have become so repititive..
sorry for replying late coz I'm unwell..

khushi_4everanshra

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Loved ur take Khushi..
Hope the cv's take Maaneet's married life to next level instead of giving such vegetative scenes which have become so repititive..

What happened Bobby????are u ok now???so that is why sms was late??

anshrabobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Loved ur take Khushi..

Yeah ,yesterday night I was having severe headache & since morning down with fever..
feeling a bit better now..sorry for spoiling ur post with all these..I should've pm u instead..
 I saw ur sms too late...

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Loved ur take Khushi..

Yeah ,yesterday night I was having severe headache & since morning down with fever..
feeling a bit better now..sorry for spoiling ur post with all these..I should've pm u instead..
 I saw ur sms too late...

Why are u saying so...that means if i do have some probs then i shouldn't write it on ur post???? what r friends for???? u take care of urself...and take the necessary meds and consult a Doc too
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazeen_29

fantastic take Khushi...loved mamaji for giving very classic title with a touch of desi...
i too was wondering when they show a married couple lying like this and that too in the bedroom where a bed is available...they could've atleast shown maan in vest and without turban has his arms around geet ...that could have made some sense...but this ...still could'nt figure it out why maaneet did'nt shown the desire for eachother after they had their very first course...indeed being a married i can easily say the desire always grows ... with the couple who are in love so much its just very hard and difficult to stay away for long ..living in the same house...but donno why cv's are restricting maaneet scene ...as the same couple haven given  very charming and passionate scene before...we know cv's tries to build  up parallel storyline to support the show and not just maaneet ... everybody won't get  fed up...hope they won't fade away maaneet charm and will give us moments like those very oftenly on which we still get hooked when watch again and again... 

Chalo Taz...u reinforced my belief in love after marriage...the way Maaneet are protrayed...it seems as if marriage is the end of everything...God knows which world the CVs come from to be thinking of such twisted scenes after marriage that too for such a delightfully loving couple...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

visheshstazeen_29Mehek25

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Loved ur take Khushi...all points were beautifully written...as for the sofa scene...have absolutely noidea what is going on in the minds of the CVs ...actually I have now come to a point where I have given up on anlysing what they are showing and trying to fathom out the reasons for why they show what they show...I feel if i try to find reason and logic in their thinking i may completely lose my sense of reasoning also...so in order to maintain my sanity I simply prefer to watch what they show...even if they are insane or illogical things...I follow the lines from "Charge of the Light Brigade" (amended of course)..."ours is not to reason why...ours is but to watch and enjoy Maneet...

khushi_4ever

Go to top