Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natkhatpari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

OMG..I just saw little glimpse of Dharmesh...OMG...he rocked the stage..

Also Mayuresh-Bhavna..perfect pair!!!

Well...sabko malum that jo win karega so karega...and DID2 won...🥳

oh yeah don't know wht prop D has tihs time as they only showed his dance... hope he has some amazing props as well... 😉

n mayu-bhavna were like birds flying all around 😉
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I honestly didn't care who was gonna win and who wasn't(Maybe because I didn't watch the previous 2 seasons and was indifferent towards them), but after watching performances from the dancers of both seasons, my respect for both the seasons went up a whole lot. Now I know why they call DID India's #1 dance reality shows. 'Tis true
Natkhatpari thumbnail
ok updated grand finale points as well.. .looks like the mathematician from Z is really confused with numbers.. .can some1 check the points I have gathered for grand finale...
its sooo much confusing 😆

anyways grand finale grand performances were nice but not fantastic 😭

some really good n some nice acts... overall ok... 

but loved the takkar 👏

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Going with the Math in the OP, Jalwa gets 318 for the GF.. Havent watched the whole finale yet.. Maybe they didnt air all the acts, and might have edited out one dance each from both teams... Just a guess...
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I watched this show for the dance and not to pick one team over the other. I wanted to see fantastic dance performances and to some extent we got to see those. If you really want to talk about who won, I will say that (fair or not) judges said that the two teams would compete with a clean slate in the finale. Going off of that, Jalwa was the clear winner today.
Natkhatpari thumbnail
Originally posted by: akanna

Going with the Math in the OP, Jalwa gets 318 for the GF.. Havent watched the whole finale yet.. Maybe they didnt air all the acts, and might have edited out one dance each from both teams... Just a guess...

u know u may be right... as the points diff was 36-34... may be the acts were not finale worth or something sort... may be possible... 😲
ritu_p thumbnail
Originally posted by: Natkhatpari

u know u may be right... as the points diff was 36-34... may be the acts were not finale worth or something sort... may be possible... 😲

Even i am confused with the scores...before jai and amar's solo performances, the scores shown were 206 (josh) and 210 (jalwa), after their performance it became 296 (josh) and 303 (jalwa) and then the scores for final takkar were added and it became 343 and 353!!
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You guys are right coz there was no Parvez-Vandana duet telecasted...whereas an article posted on IF said so. It even had a pic of them dancing.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, there calculators prolly failed and mental math is not their strongest suit...Edited by debayon - 12 years ago
ShellyB thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm something def' has been edited out.

in the finale previews i've seen on sbs n reality report both the teams perform together on the song pei pei from dance pe chance 

but i did not see this in the actual finale unless i blinked and missed the whole performance???

alisha n paulson are matching, vandana n parvez duet was mentioned in a TB article also before the duet round started manish mentioned that one of the duets would be awarded duet performance of the day which they didn't show even though im 100% certain mayuresh n bhavna would've gotten that title

the difference of 30-odd points indicates that the second round of duets were quite poor/average
Edited by ShellyB - 12 years ago