Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A night of emotional turmoil..!! (Page 5)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

hema this was the best episode of pyaar ki kahaaniClapClapClaphgats off to ppl who created thisClap

ahhh abhayCryCryCry
 the last scene between abhay , metz , so powerful, visu had outperformed themselves
and this wasd best of vivian acting till dateClapClapClapit hurts him like hell ti\o see what his beloved has become.
this will the most painful night 4 abhay raichand, ahhh abhayCryCry

aahhh abhayyy, u can cry endlessly 4 abahy.
when abhay tears came , there were tears in my eyesCryautomatically
 i am so attached to this character
mon episode the last and final interaction between abhiya before leapOuch
kyaa serial hain , yaar yeh kyaa love story hain , this is the best show on tv right now

ANMOL.Hug.I feel so proud & relieved that You also think exactly like..me..yaar always..I mean it...thank you buddy for being there to reassure me that my madness is not anything without reason..You have exactly Echoed my sentiments..THIS show has outclassed all my earlier favourites whatever I had little..And Abhay god..he lives in my blood..and Piya in my soul..so they live in me kinds..you know..JUST CANNOT think how will I watch that tear jerking passionate EPIC moment of farewell between ABHIYA on Monday..As I have said in aboev post it will be a EPIC MILESTONE of the show..which will immortalize the story..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uintruderfast

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I m so touched by ur post.Yes tht episode was epic in all possible way.Though we not saw any Abhiya moments but still v feel their luv & passion & the most funny part is tht whn Pia fall for abhay mathli always come b/w & now whn mathli agn wnts abhay pia is coming b/w.My heart is so much in pain jst by a thought Abhiya will b separated.I can feel tht i'll definately cry in pain whn i will c Abhiya last scene 2gether b4 leapCry

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

prioty1000 Senior Member
prioty1000
prioty1000

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
i am still crying watching the last part.Cry...ur post is great and super as usual...

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
very nice post..Smileit was truely n emotional episode..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
HemuHug  what a brilliant analysis yaarClap and that song, OMG its my favorite angsty song...it has so much depth and emotion and yearning and longing in it ...completely suits abhiya...

yesterday's episode truly it was a rollercoaster of emotions...for me the most powerful scene was of course the ametz confrontation and abhay's  expressions and emotions were simply fabulousStar his desperate longing to meet piya for one last time...very heart wrenching...I mean what an irony...that he had to plead to meet his love from his once upon a time love...very sad yaar...it was only because of piya's love that he could withstand the heartbreak that maithali gave him and then she betrayed him by freezing himCry

And Piya's desperation and longing to be with her abhay no matter what was simply awesome...it conveys their strength of love...and yeah her monologue when maithali was going to bite her was the best from piya...it shows that whatever happens, abhay's love for her is the most important thing in her life, its above everything...and she can die for him however many times...yes her memory will go but not her love...and she'll be ready to fall in love with him all over again and die too if a situation comes like that...which I hope it doesn't...

uff will have to wait till Monday for abhiya's last meeting before leap...eagerly waiting for the post leap track...it'll be interesting to see how abhiya find their way back to each other again

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
CryCryCry
What an emotional episode

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reepicheep

HemuHug  what a brilliant analysis yaarClap and that song, OMG its my favorite angsty song...it has so much depth and emotion and yearning and longing in it ...completely suits abhiya...

yesterday's episode truly it was a rollercoaster of emotions...for me the most powerful scene was of course the ametz confrontation and abhay's  expressions and emotions were simply fabulousStar his desperate longing to meet piya for one last time...very heart wrenching...I mean what an irony...that he had to plead to meet his love from his once upon a time love...very sad yaar...it was only because of piya's love that he could withstand the heartbreak that maithali gave him and then she betrayed him by freezing himCry

And Piya's desperation and longing to be with her abhay no matter what was simply awesome...it conveys their strength of love...and yeah her monologue when maithali was going to bite her was the best from piya...it shows that whatever happens, abhay's love for her is the most important thing in her life, its above everything...and she can die for him however many times...yes her memory will go but not her love...and she'll be ready to fall in love with him all over again and die too if a situation comes like that...which I hope it doesn't...

uff will have to wait till Monday for abhiya's last meeting before leap...eagerly waiting for the post leap track...it'll be interesting to see how abhiya find their way back to each other again

..REEPS AKA MY DEAREST HIMANI..!!..Awww...your words..sooth me so much ..& makes me feel even close to ABHIYA.Hug.I am so glad that you loved that song dedication..I am totaly romantic as youall know & so without a emotional song I can never complete it..& I am a total Bollywood encyclopedia.LOL.but nothing compares to my madness to VISU & ABHIYA these days..since the day I set my eyes on the two..!! And now they will remain my priority forever..!!!!Day Dreaming
HImani > I have said this every where..& I am repeating here again that MONDAY..will be a milestone moment & as well as a freezing unbearable painful moment for ABHIYA & all of us..who are their Die hard mainacs..!! Oh..VISU..have already crossed all boundaries of CLASSY performance for me..& I am now wondering what more to expect from them..!!

reepicheepchahat4u

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
abhay-metz confrontation scene was so touching and emotional...it was amazingly shot by the directors...the tear in vivian's face was so heart wrenching and i liked suku &vivian's acting in this scene very much...it was brilliant...
vivian looked very very cute in this particular scene...his hair style, face and expressions everything was perfect...Day Dreaming

Edited by kisivaj - 21 May 2011 at 12:28am

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index