A night of emotional turmoil..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Oh its a situation wherein I dont know ..what do I start with ..and  emotions running at its peak..each & every character of PKYEK was in a emotional turmoil today..and OBVIOUSLY..PIYA & ABHAY being the HIGHEST..!!Followed BY SIddharth & Mythili..!!

So we saw some person as werewolf..hmmm..FIGHTS WERE Breath taking & brillaintly SHOT..πŸ‘SO much happened in just 20 mins of tonights show..ufff..very very exhilerating at the same time..very disturbing also..
Because it was very sad to see..that HAsena & Chand faced life threat in the form of thei rown so called Son..who they gave a life to live..and we saw..Abhay seeing his..love..his eternal love Mythili shattering all his beautful memory what he had stored in his heart..We saw Mythili..finally accepting that she was doing all lthis in jealousy of Abhayendra..aka Abhay liking Piya..and we saw a very powerful personality Siddharth wasting his life for a girl who never loved him..before in human form & nor in his Vampire form..And sad for Mythili that she just cannot feel that undoncitional love warmth & passion what she always enjoyed in Abhyedra 's eyes..so much so that he si not even interested to harm her..

But ofcourse for that..three EPIC MOMENTS of tonight's proceedings..which simply gave a complete picture depth inetnsity & passion of what ABHay means to Piya & what Piya means to Abhay..
First epic moment for me was when Piya came to save her sisters & Mythili was happy to see her & jumped across to catch Piya ..and express exactly why she hated Piya..Ahhh..
Mythili just coudnt digest the fact that for ABhay now..Mythili is nothing..IT's ALL ABOUT PIYA PIYA & PIYA..And that was something which Mythili just couldnt digest..BUT THE BEST PART WAS..when Piya talked to ABhay in her mind.."ABHay I know you always told me to be away from you as you world is very dangerous..But Abhay Still I have always loved you..and that what ever small love story I had woth you..is enough for me to cherish..adn I really dont care a Damm to die for you ... & do youknow why..??because Abhay I LOVE YOU..She says..& At that instance I am Numb with hyper excited happiness,.that my heart was experiencing listening to it..!! what more could we ask for..WOhaaa..its  exactly like how i wanted Piya  to tell,,ABh

Awww..I so loved the way..Piya while running away to safety with her sisters stopped to think about her love fighting with other vampires ..and all because of ME she says..and turns around to be  with her beloved..😳even if she cannot do anything..But she knows that she is his strength..and always peopel say ki Pyaar mein bohoth taqat hoti hai..!!It just brings out the best !!But Abhay rightly sends her back..because of danger of losingPiya...as he already knew how dangerous Mythili  is.as She almost killed Piya..the moment she saw her.!!
ay ..and she did..!!

Secodn EPIC moment came when ...Mythili & ABhay came infront of each other,,after Sid;s end..and Abhay felt..so much pain..that his eyes started flowing tears..Is this the Girl who made my day & night full of meaning & happpiness..sprinkled all over ?? His epitome of love was proved total Wrong..& that made his eyes coem down in tears..which was liek a MIRACLE..as VAmires never have emotions fo crying..BUT ABHAY PURE & TRUE love was so DIVINE..that He cried when his lifeless heart still felt pain..the agony ..to watch Mythili..turning out to be just about Totally a different person with her jealousy & anger..running through her body..!!...when Abhay comes to Mythili  ..all angry & serious..and in pain..and Mythili is all ready to bombard him with her ...burning Question..SO you want to kill me now Abhay,,..she asks him sarcastically..and Abhay is in shock & he has bo answer either,,he just stares at her cold And she gets even wild & slaps..him..twice..ohhh..that was a brilliantly shot & enacted scene..VISU were SIMPLY...FANTABULOUS..!!Do you have the strength to kill your once upon a time love Abhay..?? How can you do it ABhay..Mythili shouts at Abhay &  AND like all of us..even Mythili coudlnt stop but wonder at this miraculous thing that a VAMPIRE is crying..he is in tears..She stunningly even asks Abhay ..How can you cry Abhay..Vampires dont..But maybe because your human aspect is still not out & is lying deep inside your heart she says..!!Oh VIVIAN with that expression of complete SHOCK & PAIN ..and tear rolling down his beautiful eyes & cheeks was a moment to freeze..I say,..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘And when ABHAY says..I dont love you ..because you are not that Mythili who I loved for all my life..who was very compassionate..not like how yu are now ruthless & so unreasonable..!!Adn that was what ..Made mythili go mad..she just couldnt listen to those words from Abhay..And so she says FINE,,then take this..and ..next instance she keeps ice on ABHay's body near his supposedly dead heart..and tells him that she has made him come under her control,,And she curses ABhay ..saying..Abhay be here all frozen lifeless statue ..till Piya completes her Human journey ..and goes out of this...world ,,,and by then Piya also woudlhave forgotten you completely and that will be the time you will remember me & we both will complete our incomplet love life..!!She says..But what a fool Mythili is..she just cannot & dosent know what ABHAY & PIYA are fot each other..And so she is underestimating ABHIYA & their never ending love ..or shoudl I say..over estimating herself..!!
SUKU was simply rocl solid in her dual role & gave her more than 100 percent in every expression..she needs a standing ovation..I swear..!!πŸ‘
Adnthe third..epic moment was ..
Oh that shocking expression & jerk what ABhay got when suddenly Piya kept that peice of ice on ABHAY..was a horribel but outstanding moment..and Mythili was at her evil best..enjoying all the tadap what abhay was feeling..because ABHAY wanted to see PIYA..his love..his life..He just cannot go away from her & that feeling of him being frozen to eternity & never see Piya again in his dead life..made him..die every sec..with a shudder..And so he BEGS Mythili..Please Mythili..why did you do this..I cant go like this..I have to meet Piya..Please..he yearns.Ohhh..That was seriously heart wrenching scene mannn.!! .And Mythili who had already freezed him half way..says GO ,.but you will be freezed as soon as possible..so Bye for now will meet you again somewhere ..away in a new place once Piya forgets you..she says & leaves ABhay there to rn to his Piya..FOR THAT ONE LAST TIME..!!
And in the meanwhile..our darling Piya is met her family who came to rescue..but her soul dosent allow her to rest in peace.because her life ..her ABhay is alone fighting for her liefe & his life..SO she pleads her family specially father to let her go..& that she will beback as ap..but Dobriyal asks her to beback within 5 mins..otherwise we will be theer to get you..!!

And now we are left here to live in anticipation of Pain  restlessness.. till MONDAY NIGHT 8:30 pm..GOD save US...Please..!!

And that scene when Piya is running to meet her LIFE ABHAY ..to be with him..& teh way ABhay is like desperately wanting to see his love his life ..his Piya for one last time until that curse of Mythili dosent engulf him..ohmannn It is so painful..that Ithought that this song will suite perfect..Please do read..!! This is like both ABHAY & Piya are saying to each other..!!πŸ˜­πŸ€—

O Saathii Re Tere Binaa Bhii Kyaa Jiinaa
Phuulon Mein Kaliyon Mein
Sapanon Kii Galiyon Mein
Tere Binaa Kuchh Kahii N Na
Tere Binaa Bhii Kyaa Jiinaa

Har DhaDakan Me N Pyaas Hai Terii
Saanson Mein Terii Khushabuu Hai
Is Dharatii Se Us Ambar Tak
Merii Nazar Me N Tuu Hii Tuu Hai
Pyaar Ye Tuute Na Tuu Mujhase Ruuthe Na
Saath Ye Chhuute Kabhii Na
O Saathii Re ...

Tujh Bin Jogan Merii Raate N
Tujh Bin Mere Din Banjaare
Meraa Jiivan Jaltii Bundein
Bujhe-Bujhe Mere Sapane Saare
Tere Binaa Merii  Mere Binaa Terii
Ye Zindagii Zindagii Na
O Saathii Re...

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I crying with tissues from this week. I had not seen much abhiya for a week, and my romantic side was dying . I  have to have some  dosage of abhiya romantic side to write my ff, and run my imagination wild. For some reason, I had to force myself to that in abhiya. The Abhiya magic was lost for me. But, after reading ur post Hema, I am truly touched. Today, when I watched episode my emotions were forzen. But now they are becoming natural and raw. When I watched episode, I did not give a second thought to abhiya. I just felt obligated to watch the episode. But, Hema your post made me think in new dimension. what a touching post. Piya is Abhay's future, and Metz's is his past. I am gonna go watch the episode again, and this time cheris abhiya moment. Your post rejuvenated me Hema. Hat off to u hema. thank u hun. love u for this. O. Now! I can't wait until Monday. I am so impatient. Sorry, I could not respond to ur post yest. I was sick, and I am still. But , I am feeling better now. Hats Off To Visu! Truly Amazing actors. Love them. Now , let me get some sleep in which I will dose up to Abhiya. And, will watch the episode again tomorrow. Bye TR. Also, it was touching that he wanted to see his beloved before his last breath. From today on it's abhiya all the way. I hope abhiya will be singing this song someday.😍

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't seen the episode. These days they don't upload as fast as in Youtube. Did they show Abhay freezing or getting buried? What exactly happened? Maithili petrified Abhay?
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh man...what an action packed episode...super fast!!!! n when i ws going mad wondering wht ll happen tht ll mk Abhay freeze...it finally turned out to be his old love, his once Maithili...for whom he died...n who is nw hell bent to give him a frozen, almost dead life after death! 😭 He losst to his love again, and again it was Maithili for whom he has virtually lost it all again. I must say...rightly so, Piya is Abhay's true soulmate, since its Piya who gave him life, and I m sure it ll be Piya only who ll become d reason of his freedom. Vivian and Sukirti were at their best today...Vivian made me cry today as Abhay..oh my...my heart went out to himm, wiid his versatile expressions...he got sme really good scenes to portray today.

n wht to say about Sukirti...today she proved wht an awsome actress she is! Playd both roles to perfection...πŸ‘ hats off too both the actors. I dnt knw how to react now...its sooo confusing mixture... im all sad for Abhay's state...and for Piya too a bit...since her life wld also be incomplee without Abhay's memories n all! I m soo sad...poor Abhu. 😭 thgh excited too for future track..only wish..plzzz dnt drag it for long!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

I crying with tissues from this week. I had not seen much abhiya for a week, and my romantic side was dying . I  have to have some  dosage of abhiya romantic side to write my ff, and run my imagination wild. For some reason, I had to force myself to that in abhiya. The Abhiya magic was lost for me. But, after reading ur post Hema, I am truly touched. Today, when I watched episode my emotions were forzen. But now they are becoming natural and raw. When I watched episode, I did not give a second thought to abhiya. I just felt obligated to watch the episode. But, Hema your post made me think in new dimension. what a touching post. Piya is Abhay's future, and Metz's is his past. I am gonna go watch the episode again, and this time cheris abhiya moment. Your post rejuvenated me Hema. Hat off to u hema. thank u hun. love u for this. O. Now! I can't wait until Monday. I am so impatient. Sorry, I could not respond to ur post yest. I was sick, and I am still. But , I am feeling better now. Hats Off To Visu! Truly Amazing actors. Love them. Now , let me get some sleep in which I will dose up to Abhiya. And, will watch the episode again tomorrow. Bye TR. Also, it was touching that he wanted to see his beloved before his last breath. From today on it's abhiya all the way.😍

Aww..Syria...darling..you really made me feel like so special with your words .πŸ€—.tonight because I was feeling liek I have written too long..maybe it will be very difficult for people to read ..but you filled life in me..& thank you for that..You have always been very sweet & kind to me..& I am very grateful for you for that..You aretruely a very very honest girl I have ever seen.please remain the same..my dear little sweet DOCTOR..πŸ˜‰
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

I haven't seen the episode. These days they don't upload as fast as in Youtube. Did they show Abhay freezing or getting buried? What exactly happened? Maithili petrified Abhay?

Not yet friend..ABHAY & PIYA are on tehverge of meeting & Abhay has few more mins left before going inot deep freeze..and Mythili is off..& Gone after curseing ABHay with Freezing till she gets him out of that spell..adn she says she will do it once Piya dies..and ABhay forgets Piya..😭 No Abhay was not petrified but was painfully shocked looking at his beloved..who was completely differeent from his princess he loved..!!Sid is killed in fightwith ABhay..with that wooden stick..!!Adn Dobriyals also arrive to save his daughters..and T is also saved by Abhay.,,and that VC is killed by Sid..!!
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aww..Syria...darling..you really made me feel like so special with your words .πŸ€—.tonight because I was feeling liek I have written too long..maybe it will be very difficult for people to read ..but you filled life in me..& thank you for that..You have always been very sweet & kind to me..& I am very grateful for you for that..You aretruely a very very honest girl I have ever seen.please remain the same..my dear little sweet DOCTOR..πŸ˜‰

Thank You Tr. I promise to remain the same . Tha't my gurantee. I think u already know the song. This is for abhiya, and you
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghZt2cILcCU[/YOUTUBE]

for the amazing truly post. ur truly a amazing person Hema. Maybe ur love for visu remain for eternity, and I will always cherish our precious moments on this forum. Hatts off to u

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: chahat4u

Oh man...what an action packed episode...super fast!!!! n when i ws going mad wondering wht ll happen tht ll mk Abhay freeze...it finally turned out to be his old love, his once Maithili...for whom he died...n who is nw hell bent to give him a frozen, almost dead life after death! 😭 He losst to his love again, and again it was Maithili for whom he has virtually lost it all again. I must say...rightly so, Piya is Abhay's true soulmate, since its Piya who gave him life, and I m sure it ll be Piya only who ll become d reason of his freedom. Vivian and Sukirti were at their best today...Vivian made me cry today as Abhay..oh my...my heart went out to himm, wiid his versatile expressions...he got sme really good scenes to portray today.

n wht to say about Sukirti...today she proved wht an awsome actress she is! Playd both roles to perfection...πŸ‘ hats off too both the actors. I dnt knw how to react now...its sooo confusing mixture... im all sad for Abhay's state...and for Piya too a bit...since her life wld also be incomplee without Abhay's memories n all! I m soo sad...poor Abhu. 😭 thgh excited too for future track..only wish..plzzz dnt drag it for long!

OHMY GOD CHARU..that was a super duper post yaarClap..I swear..specially that sentence which you have said that again his love betrayd him..you are so correct CHARU..Yes..it is sad..that his love always lets him down..na..GOD VIVU& SUKU..ki toh mein jitni tareef karoon utna kam lagta hai yaar..SIMPLY STUNNING..!!😳
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow. Hema Your Writing Is Good. Havent Seen The Episode Yet. But Will Tonight Then Comment Again. (: Okies
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OHMY GOD CHARU..that was a super duper post yaarπŸ‘..I swear..specially that sentence which you have said that again his love betrayd him..you are so correct CHARU..Yes..it is sad..that his love always lets him down..na..GOD VIVU& SUKU..ki toh mein jitni tareef karoon utna kam lagta hai yaar..SIMPLY STUNNING..!!😳

aww..thanks so much. πŸ˜ƒ esply coming frm a good writer like you.😊 n yes, Vivian as Abhay stole my heart away...n Sukirti im a fan again of her acting skills...both of them r life of PKYEK n perfect for these roles. πŸ˜ƒ my worry...monday kab ayega. πŸ˜†
Edited by chahat4u - 12 years ago