India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

future track...

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
From the latest promo it seems that Amma has planned something big...Angry  and it will take place at the time of the puja... maybe Amma will spoil the puja in some way and make Prats the fall guy...Ouch

Guruma will be present and in front of everyone SS will order P to leave the house... supported by Guruma,  Shakti, Kesaramma, etc... K  may try to support P, but he will be overruled...Confused

But here's the twist in the story... what if Prats does her "ban jaayyeee" and REFUSES to leave...
"hum ghar and Krishna ko chhodkar nahin jayenge..."  

What say, friends, please give your commentwa...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaArhaan-da-best-BugsBunny-idreeskhan123Aziyameena..Eden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_KhanamhussainramsoAnondo.RbabithajMERARAIdhakarnHamiSkyMitu_piyarapiyarib2011--MaFia--

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
uma it is a nice topic. i think last few days we all r thinking in the same way. who will drag her or force her out of the TN? i don;t think K will support her. he won;t do that this time. that is all they r showing now. how the differences have come in between them and how amma is playing her game. she will do something and will blame prats for that. noone will support her. only GD will be there and noone listen to her. i think when K won;t even support her Prats herself will go out but when she goes out i think she will challenge krishna saying that she will prove her innocence or she will challenge amma. but the question is how will she prover her innocence if she is out of TN? that is the big question. i have even doubt what is amma;s plan i even doubt she will do some harm to prats herself and she will say prats did it herself so that she can blame amma. i don;t know it is really confusing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jannat_ul_fajara_umadhakarnpiyarapiyari--MaFia--

--MaFia-- IF-Addictz
--MaFia--
--MaFia--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
ya nice prediction but i am slightly confused
ok if this track happens then it's obvious that krishna will come back to take pratigya home when puja will get overed nd Guruma will leaveSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

idreeskhan123a_umapiyarapiyari

b2011 IF-Sizzlerz
b2011
b2011

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Like this "ban jaayyeee" if it happens.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

uma it is a nice topic. i think last few days we all r thinking in the same way. who will drag her or force her out of the TN? i don;t think K will support her. he won;t do that this time. that is all they r showing now. how the differences have come in between them and how amma is playing her game. she will do something and will blame prats for that. noone will support her. only GD will be there and noone listen to her. i think when K won;t even support her Prats herself will go out but when she goes out i think she will challenge krishna saying that she will prove her innocence or she will challenge amma. but the question is how will she prover her innocence if she is out of TN? that is the big question. i have even doubt what is amma;s plan i even doubt she will do some harm to prats herself and she will say prats did it herself so that she can blame amma. i don;t know it is really confusing.

Agree with u laks... if she goes out of TN then it will be difficult to prove her innocence... then she (and all of us Wink) will have to wait till Krishna finds out the truth somehow...

I really hope that Prats does not leave TN, even if there is a rift between P and K...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaSnigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
But here's the twist in the story... what if Prats does her "ban jaayyeee" and REFUSES to leave...
"hum ghar and Krishna ko chhodkar nahin jayenge..."   if it will happen i will happyBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnalaks76a_umadhakarnpiyarapiyari

idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
i think that pratigya will not leave her house tn and her husband baba she will refuse to go from tn but i think someone will be thrown her out from tn and baba will not happy 4 throwing pratigya out from house..lets see what will be happen in coming track..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100krishnabhavnaa_uma--MaFia--

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdhabd

"hum ghar and Krishna ko chhodkar nahin jayenge..."   if it will happen i will happyBig smile

I really hope this happens ... it is much better than any  dumb "souten" track...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaSnigdha_Khanambabithaj

Go to top