Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Unhappy with the pace (Page 2)

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishakumar

I just hope that by the next two episodes they get proved innocent and then we can see their happily wedded life for the other three episodes! we need atleast three episodes to see a happy ending!!!
what else can we do esha except Hope nowOuch

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Your emoticons are so apt and so funnyROFL

I don't like the way this track is stretched either. What was the point of Arjun running away? They are back to square 1 now, rather square -1Ermm At least Arohi was out of jail then, now even she's behind bars! What was the purpose of this track at this point in timeConfused They could have as well found a replacement for Punjabi and finished the case logically and legallyUnhappy All this bhagam-bhag was so meaningless. The only consolation was that we got some cute ArJuhi scenesEmbarrassed but we could have got cuter ArJuhi scenes if they had showed them getting married with all the coustoms and traditions and then their SR and then Aman- PreetApprove But no, they HAVE to drag this stupid track till the last episodeDead

The fault is not only with the channel, but also the PH if KMH2 does not get a proper endingDead The news about KMH2 going off air within 150 episodes was out a long time back. The PH ought to have planned it such that we get a neat and a cute and a logical endingDead

There are still so many unanswered questions which I'm afraid will remain unanswered even after the soap endsCry

Wish they had planned it betterCry Cry Cry
thanks dearBig smile u have put everything so perfect dont need to say anything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by idunno

totally agree with u

Big smile
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khat2027

Loool! I totally agree, 100% 
One this that really bugs me is the way that tayji says "SHUT-UP" its like a indian com british accent :P LOOOL, kills me everytime 
i wonder if he wud have shot atleast we dont have to bear himLOL
arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Manoj...nice taapic!! Emos are fab always!!Clap

i agree wit wht u have written!! The cvs..or the dvs (that we have strted to call them) are jst stretching this plot!! There was no need of all the bhaagam-bhaag that they had shown..well atleast not at this pt of time we the serial is abt to end!! The dvs cud have ended all this bhaagam-bhaag nd the case by today itself nd then they cud have shown the married life of arjuhi!!!!
Also in todays epi the only thing worth watching was arjuhis convo in the jail!! I didnt understand why the hell were the ullus given so much of screen space!!?? The bua's prt, rajveer-amrit convo, rajveer realisation was all very Sleepy.. Well buas part was ok to some extent bt the rest rajveer part was really boring!!
I dont understand, with only 5 epis left, wht the dvs will show us!!??

TheMummy_LeAbba

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

One this that really bugs me is the way that tayji says "SHUT-UP" its like a indian com british accent :P LOOOL, kills me everytime

ditto khat!! I totally agree with u!! Arvind's SHUT UP irritates me very much!! I secretly call him 'angreez da puttar' for his accent!!ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khat2027TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Manoj...nice taapic!! Emos are fab always!!Clap

i agree wit wht u have written!! The cvs..or the dvs (that we have strted to call them) are jst stretching this plot!! There was no need of all the bhaagam-bhaag that they had shown..well atleast not at this pt of time we the serial is abt to end!! The dvs cud have ended all this bhaagam-bhaag nd the case by today itself nd then they cud have shown the married life of arjuhi!!!!
Also in todays epi the only thing worth watching was arjuhis convo in the jail!! I didnt understand why the hell were the ullus given so much of screen space!!?? The bua's prt, rajveer-amrit convo, rajveer realisation was all very Sleepy.. Well buas part was ok to some extent bt the rest rajveer part was really boring!!
I dont understand, with only 5 epis left, wht the dvs will show us!!??
hai naina great to see u hereBig smile .i m glad u too feel the same way 

whats DVsConfused
Khat2027 Goldie
Khat2027
Khat2027

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

ditto khat!! I totally agree with u!! Arvind's SHUT UP irritates me very much!! I secretly call him 'angreez da puttar' for his accent!!ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

Loool! LOL But it really gets on your nerves esp if he says its more than once in a single scene. 

TheMummy_LeAbba

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index