India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Unhappy with the pace

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
hey folks Big smile todays episode well the story quite moved.Loved Arjuhi 's interactions(like alwaysLOL)loved the way how Arjun tried to cheer up Arohi .Also liked the Arohi n Chachu scene .but chachu ab roke kya fayda jab chidiya chug gayi fieldLOL.
coming to the taapic i m very much disappointed with the pace of the story .What has happened to the cvs .why the hell r they stretching this harangue  track ,Y didnt they ended this track in this week only .frankly i didnt enjoy episode much except for Arjuhi as these ppl r gonna stretch it in the coming 2-3 episode .phir shayad ek episode mein leap n then last episode the reunion .I hope the story dont end this way 

My reactions today 
Arjuhi interaction  In smiley, Love smiley, heart smiley, eyes smiley, in smiley, love smiley as well heartbeat smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley, heartbeat smiley

Bua's sarcastic interaction waiting smiley, bored smiley, waiting smiley, boy smiley(wanted more of Arjuhi n less of ullus)

Chachu n Amrit's convo turtle smiley, turtle smiley, slow smiley (both the actors in Q need to pull up their socks)

Chachu n Aru's FB n then Arus scene in jail Crying Smiley, Sad smiley with tears

finally chachu 's ultimatum to God sleep anim male sleep sleeping(so reminded me of the 70's Amitabh movies)

tayaji well no comments  only loser animation animated loser

Take careHug

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankamoolkmhindianamericanMsFuzzybear69thefangirllifedeeshuroma2011peachpieKhat2027PemaKarpo*shikha*chammak_challomIsHeZ.xishakumarlara3110

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you.  CVs are just dragging on with the current track which was a total loss. They achieved nothing ?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I just hope that by the next two episodes they get proved innocent and then we can see their happily wedded life for the other three episodes! we need atleast three episodes to see a happy ending!!!

TheMummy_LeAbba

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Your emoticons are so apt and so funnyROFL

I don't like the way this track is stretched either. What was the point of Arjun running away? They are back to square 1 now, rather square -1Ermm At least Arohi was out of jail then, now even she's behind bars! What was the purpose of this track at this point in timeConfused They could have as well found a replacement for Punjabi and finished the case logically and legallyUnhappy All this bhagam-bhag was so meaningless. The only consolation was that we got some cute ArJuhi scenesEmbarrassed but we could have got cuter ArJuhi scenes if they had showed them getting married with all the coustoms and traditions and then their SR and then Aman- PreetApprove But no, they HAVE to drag this stupid track till the last episodeDead

The fault is not only with the channel, but also the PH if KMH2 does not get a proper endingDead The news about KMH2 going off air within 150 episodes was out a long time back. The PH ought to have planned it such that we get a neat and a cute and a logical endingDead

There are still so many unanswered questions which I'm afraid will remain unanswered even after the soap endsCry

Wish they had planned it betterCry Cry Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

peachpieishakumarTheMummy_LeAbba

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Your emoticons are so apt and so funnyROFL

I don't like the way this track is stretched either. What was the point of Arjun running away? They are back to square 1 now, rather square -1Ermm At least Arohi was out of jail then, now even she's behind bars! What was the purpose of this track at this point in timeConfused They could have as well found a replacement for Punjabi and finished the case logically and legallyUnhappy All this bhagam-bhag was so meaningless. The only consolation was that we got some cute ArJuhi scenesEmbarrassed but we could have got cuter ArJuhi scenes if they had showed them getting married with all the coustoms and traditions and then their SR and then Aman- PreetApprove But no, they HAVE to drag this stupid track till the last episodeDead

The fault is not only with the channel, but also the PH if KMH2 does not get a proper endingDead The news about KMH2 going off air within 150 episodes was out a long time back. The PH ought to have planned it such that we get a neat and a cute and a logical endingDead

There are still so many unanswered questions which I'm afraid will remain unanswered even after the soap endsCry

Wish they had planned it betterCry Cry Cry
no actually one of the heads had said in an article that imagine was planning to run this season longer than the pervious one! they are such lias dont trust them anymore :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpoTheMummy_LeAbba

idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
totally agree with u

TheMummy_LeAbba

Khat2027 Goldie
Khat2027
Khat2027

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Loool! I totally agree, 100% 
One this that really bugs me is the way that tayji says "SHUT-UP" its like a indian com british accent :P LOOOL, kills me everytime 

TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lara3110

Totally agree with you.  CVs are just dragging on with the current track which was a total loss. They achieved nothing ?????
i just now hate them for ruining everythingAngry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index