India-Forums

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

Vishkanya Drakshita !

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...how many of you are enthralled with the introduction of the Vishakanya Drakshita today?I know this concept of vishakanya shown in Chandrakanta in a different way.There they were using snake bites n venoms to make a gal as Vishkanya but here it seems the mother nature itself made this gal a Vishakanya.
Now this gal will protect CG from his rivals as per Chanakya.Lets see how he's gonna make use of her in his mission CGM.
Am really excited abt this concept introduced today.How many of you too felt the same?
Would love to see your views.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KamalikaGhave-a-dreamMoner_Radiocjs369tiny15Amor.

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Well I need to watch again to know whether the name of the gal was Dakshita or Drakshita.Plz correct me if am wrong.
radhikarani IF-Rockerz
radhikarani
radhikarani

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Ya Rituparnaa. Hv to watch whre story will tk d turn.. Intresting.
have-a-dream IF-Dazzler
have-a-dream
have-a-dream

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Hiya ritu,was waiting for ur new topic to cum bou d epiSmile
I guess d name ws dakshita,there s huge cnfusion as per her name me to will watch d epi again.
nw cuming to intro of dakshita me too quiet excited bou wt her role wud for fall down of D,moreover way of introducing was awesum so dis show is bringing lot for us ahead

Edited by spardha_angel - 20 May 2011 at 10:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaMoner_Radio

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

whats in the name as Shakespere said... and I wonder if the name is original... but yes ... I have read that there were many Vishkanyas... who were treated and trained ..by a specific woman, I forget the name ... she wud give them a daily dose of milk with poison gradually increasing the dosage ...  these girls were taught the literary arts of dance and music too... one girl in particular was trained for Magadh Raja Dananand ... and it was her first kiss which killed Dananand...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaMoner_Radiotiny15

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spardha_angel

I guess d name ws dakshita,there s huge cnfusion as per her name me to will watch d epi again.
nw cuming to intro of dakshita me too quiet excited bou wt her role wud for fall down of D,moreover way of introducing was awesum so dis show is bringing lot for us ahead
Thanks Spardha.It is Dakshita I guess and this track is really awesome 4 me too.Smile
I too think that this gal may be used against Dhananand.Lets see how it works.
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

whats in the name as Shakespere said... and I wonder if the name is original... but yes ... I have read that there were many Vishkanyas... who were treated and trained ..by a specific woman, I forget the name ... she wud give them a daily dose of milk with poison gradually increasing the dosage ...  these girls were taught the literary arts of dance and music too... one girl in particular was trained for Magadh Raja Dananand ... and it was her first kiss which killed Dananand...
Yeah u r right.In ancient India Vishkanyas were made like this as u said.
They were one of the most precious n dangerous assets of kings in that era who were used 4 spying n killing their enemies.
But am nt sure abt the way how Dhananand died.Lets see how it happens.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

have-a-dreamMoner_Radiocjs369tiny15

have-a-dream IF-Dazzler
have-a-dream
have-a-dream

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by spardha_angel

Thanks Spardha.It is Dakshita I guess and this track is really awesome 4 me too.Smile
I too think that this gal may be used against Dhananand.Lets see how it works.
reely day by day new characters are increasing our thrill and excitment...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index