Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

WHAT A FORCED END TO SID...it was so incomplete (Page 3)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
That's so sad how could they do this to him they knw he is best!! still they did thisCryCryCryCryCryCry

pilot100 Goldie
pilot100
pilot100

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
i guess ekta is not bothered about pyek anymore, because its not doing well! it may be the number one show on star one but it doesnt come in top 100 tam ratings, so she is not bothered about this show! she is not shutting it down because its the number one show on star one,otherwise she would have shut it long time ago, look at kmh2! anyways i dont think sid can come back, because he was shown dead unlike maithili who just ran away after freezing abhay, unless ofcourse ekta mai discovers a new trick of bringing back dead vampire which is not impossible considering the fact that normal human beings become alive in most of the serials!
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RAMKIARCHU

i guess ekta is not bothered about pyek anymore, because its not doing well! it may be the number one show on star one but it doesnt come in top 100 tam ratings, so she is not bothered about this show! she is not shutting it down because its the number one show on star one,otherwise she would have shut it long time ago, look at kmh2! anyways i dont think sid can come back, because he was shown dead unlike maithili who just ran away after freezing abhay, unless ofcourse ekta mai discovers a new trick of bringing back dead vampire which is not impossible considering the fact that normal human beings become alive in most of the serials!
Still don't understand why ekta did this to usCryCryCryCry
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
y does she force her opinion on others ,sid panchi wedding was dream ,i wud imagine it everydayCry
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

y does she force her opinion on others ,sid panchi wedding was dream ,i wud imagine it everydayCry
I am gonna call starone daily from different numbers till they get ma sid backAngryAngry
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
this is actualy very sad ,i feel ekta is just nt bothered about the show ,poor star one channel ,they dint get into arguments as it no 1 show onthe channel ,ekta seems like thier boss, ,y wer they so scared of ekta she wont shut her own show ,star one if angry can do that ,i dont think they had to fear ekta maam ,so what her show is no 1 ,channel has its own importance .
in case of tere liye channel had differences with ekta .so as a result the show shut down.what if they pressurised the ekta then what she wud shut her own show o wat?
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

this is actualy very sad ,i feel ekta is just nt bothered about the show ,poor star one channel ,they dint get into arguments as it no 1 show onthe channel ,ekta seems like thier boss, ,y wer they so scared of ekta she wont shut her own show ,star one if angry can do that ,i dont think they had to fear ekta maam ,so what her show is no 1 ,channel has its own importance .
in case of tere liye channel had differences with ekta .so as a result the show shut down.what if they pressurised the ekta then what she wud shut her own show o wat?
If we call n pressurize channel she will get sid back she won't shut the showOuchOuch we have to get him back!!
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Tere Liye and ekta is a different story...the channel and her had tiff since KSBKBT...KZK..KGGK days...i am not surprised that TL ended because those stupid channel did the same to KDMHMD...when it was a top 10 show...i hate SP channel...

yaar...thanx for the info...i can't believe that sid was going to fall in love with panchi for real...and there is a big fat wedding of SidChi...oh my god it was our dream yaar...you guys know how much i love SidChi...damn this ekta ruined our dreams...

Sid's end were all rushed up...we didn't know the back story why ChanDeena throws him out of the house...alot of mysteries revolves around sid was all unsolved accept for his purpose and motive to rule the vampire world...

i hate ekta for ending sid's character when he was about to change in positive...and also SidChi couple happening...

why can't she find a new lead for her colors show...why siddhant...he is needed in this show...its going to be lifeless without him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index