Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi Dosent Deserve Viren (Page 4)

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

yes dear

i too agree with whatever u said.

Someone once said "Never take someone for granted, hold every person close to your heart because you might wake up one day and realize that you have lost true diamond while you were too busy collecting stones".

it would be better for Nivi to realise her mistakes before its too lateConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sahuja*Resham*

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
yes minu..so even if there is a new entry I dont mind Viren utilizing this as an opportunity, play with CC's games and eventually hit Nivi hard to accept the reality

sahujaUZIS

chandmeinchupi Goldie
chandmeinchupi
chandmeinchupi

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
yes true she doesnt deserve him?

sahujaanjaani07

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
seeing the UMTV segment ...made me feel the separation of Nivi-Viren is starting ...Well i guess Nivi-Sid fans can rejoice ...Am stopping this crap now ...its not worth wasting my tears on when the show makers cannot keep the santcitiy of marriage and make it like western serials

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sahuja-aamina-anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

seeing the UMTV segment ...made me feel the separation of Nivi-Viren is starting ...Well i guess Nivi-Sid fans can rejoice ...Am stopping this crap now ...its not worth wasting my tears on when the show makers cannot keep the santcitiy of marriage and make it like western serials

Lams, i know how u feel but it doesnt mean its an automatic Nivi-Sid reunion... everyone will probably assume it will happen but i still dont think it will, i really truly dont...maybe im stupid to think it but i just cant give up the hope that it will end with nivren!

Edited by anjaani07 - 21 May 2011 at 1:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Originally posted by lams

Lams, i know how u feel but it doesnt mean its an automatic Nivi-Sid reunion... everyone will probably assume it will happen but i still dont think it will, i really truly dont...maybe im stupid to think it but i just cant give up the hope that it will end with nivren!
Also trying my best not to lose hope. i know we might be clutching at straws, but deep down I know RS and the CTs know that ccbm only works with NivRen. they have created magic and now the story should revolve around the ups and downs of NivRen marriage and i feel thats what the show is aiming at.  i know it is very disheartening to see all thes topics against NivRen and reunion of sid-nivi buti'm choosing to ignore these posts, 

Edited by aamina1010 - 21 May 2011 at 2:17pm

edwardcullen19anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I'm the same Aamina, sticking to the posts from people i know and just avoiding the rest because its too depressing for me to read them! Also i'm going by RS's reply to Anju and still keeping faith with that so let's see...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

I'm the same Aamina, sticking to the posts from people i know and just avoiding the rest because its too depressing for me to read them! Also i'm going by RS's reply to Anju and still keeping faith with that so let's see...
right Asma we just need to support each other and remain positive. i feel better after i have had a rant lol but like Anju says "umeed pai dunya kayam hai"

Go to top