Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All discn related 2 Shabbir as Dutta here /VB Note Pg15 (Page 7)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by kshreya2002

The article is rather fishy just like the TB article on Mishal's return. It doesnt quote anyone. Just some random khabru. If the news is true I am kinda relieved. I'll be at peace knowing that the show is still abt Tasha and not about some basti ka raja.
yh it doesnt does it... plus sam made a post abt hw they r gna start Digu Naku love track so i dnt gt hw they cn do tht if they gna bring dutta bk

They spread rumours of Mishal's return and that brought up the ratings. But the rumours have died a natural death. Maybe they are spreading new rumours saying Dutta will return with a new face in an attempt to get trps.
If this news is true then we will soon get articles on TB and TC.

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

They spread rumours of Mishal's return and that brought up the ratings. But the rumours have died a natural death. Maybe they are spreading new rumours saying Dutta will return with a new face in an attempt to get trps.
yh bt the question is hw true do these articles b...many times its a reworded article of some former article... i think the best is 2 believe wen an actor proper confirms tht he's entering or wen there is a promo... bt personally i think they shud end the shw...they hav ruined it so badly tht nothing wil gt viewers bk on the shw... they shud hav jus let the PH control the shw cos i knw it was the Channel n nt PH hu wntd 2 gt rid of MR... LTL needs 2 end soon... they shud realise it nw... i mean jus luk at the TAM ratings they speak volumes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_Iam

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

yh bt the question is hw true do these articles b...many times its a reworded article of some former article... i think the best is 2 believe wen an actor proper confirms tht he's entering or wen there is a promo... bt personally i think they shud end the shw...they hav ruined it so badly tht nothing wil gt viewers bk on the shw... they shud hav jus let the PH control the shw cos i knw it was the Channel n nt PH hu wntd 2 gt rid of MR... LTL needs 2 end soon... they shud realise it nw... i mean jus luk at the TAM ratings they speak volumes

Yep...better wait for promos. Or wait for the actor to confirm. I really doubt someone like Shabbir will step into the show which is in this state. I might be wrong...lets see.
As for ending the show...I think their ego wont let them end it.

Ani_La_Iam

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
I have not seen any performance of SA ...only a few shots in KKK. Personally I have nothing against the actor.

For me Dutta was, is and will always be Mishal. And I have the remote option.
No Mishal = No Dutta = No LTL = No Colors

The TOI article looks like a paid one by "people" who want to malign MR. ..OR plain yellow journalism followed by a pathetic journalist. Using Mishal to grab attention of the readersThumbs Down

I am hopping mad  with the Channel and PHAngry for ruining an epic show like LTL and trying every dirty trick in their slander campaign against Mishal...Totally unacceptableThumbs Down

My message to PH, Channel, the likes of PS:..."You don't want MR in your show..fine. But just STOP hitting out at the guy... ENOUGHAngry "

Thanks for sharing the article Armu Smile

Edited by ivy_11 - 20 May 2011 at 7:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Ani_La_Iam

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Another article:
Source: Hindustan Times

Edited by kshreya2002 - 20 May 2011 at 7:26pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Roopa-mnx12-Fivr-ivy_11

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I vote for FIVR to make the WELCOME Shabbir threadEvil Smile  Tumhein humari DOSTI ki kasam, Fivray! Plus you have the mod protection...no one will kill you for doing this ;-)

I want to munch on popcorn meanwhile :P

Lol!! Mujhey sooli pe charha k you're munching on popcorns?! ROFL I don't think my "mod protection" will stand for much in the face of offended fans.. *terrified muh*

*looks around in fear*

*Jaws music plays in the background*

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

AreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
@ksh: End of this month?! So we FINALLY have a concrete date..? Lol! Chalo jee.. Ye bhi dekh lete hain..

Although, personally I'm wondering why Shabbir would want to put himself in the center of this obviously twisted show/channel? Phir kaal ye na ho k aik aur news nikal rahi ho... "Dutta's replacement replaced - Shabbir's "tantrums" the reason for his exit!".. You never can tell what might qualify as "tantrums" for a certain world-class-creative... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-mnx12.scorpio10ivy_11MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingTheRagerAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the info. Personally, I don't care if it's Deegu or some other guy for Naku now...because SA's Dutta will be a different character altogether. And it's unbearable for me to see somebody else in Mishal's rightful place. Anyway...I just pray to God that these nasty attempts at maligning Mishal's name never succeed. And hopefully the last bit about Mishal getting a film offer is true, and not an attempt to discourage producers from approaching him. Anyway, I guess I'll have to pack my bags and leave the forum now...high time!

Edited by sub_rosa - 21 May 2011 at 1:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-ivy_11kabeeraspeaking

Go to top