Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All discn related 2 Shabbir as Dutta here /VB Note Pg15 (Page 28)

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Nice to see you too Fatty! Hug I've been busy lately, rishta talks WinkLOL I hope you're well! Embarrassed x

Oye hoyeee rishta talks?? Niiice! You must be enjoying it all thenWinkLOL

It's fun, yet stressful too ROFL It's still in its 'raw' stages, but we'll see how it goes, fingers crossed Embarrassed He's a really nice guy though Embarrassed x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

its funny how people who have never watched an episode of LTL comment on the acting capabilities of the actors. but hey whatever rocks their boat *yawns* as for our dear shabboji coming as DSP part 2. well he is colours ladla so im not suprised hes been offered the show. KK3 he won and then present GWC. i have watched shabbir on and off and seriously the only thing he has in common with the character of DSP is the beard and the pathanis. i mean no offense if i was his PR i would make him do some different roles instead of doing the same role again and again the 'bhai' ovs not nakkus bhai but hey he could be a grown up version of sethiji (pranju gave you another idea you can use). but seriously even if he does come LCL is beyond salvation they have butchered the charcaters beyond recognition. i mean what was the whole purpose of getting dingu in the plot to begin with?! this is just muft ka promotion if you ask me. 

WORD, Huma! You nailed it!ClapLOL...If those are the only qualifications to be considered Dutta, then yes Shabbir TOTALLY qualifiesThumbs UpLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-Ani_La_IamHumaGHamlet53

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Nice to see you too Fatty! Hug I've been busy lately, rishta talks WinkLOL I hope you're well! Embarrassed x

Oye hoyeee rishta talks?? Niiice! You must be enjoying it all thenWinkLOL

It's fun, yet stressful too ROFL It's still in its 'raw' stages, but we'll see how it goes, fingers crossed Embarrassed He's a really nice guy though Embarrassed x

Awww Hug  Congrats yaar! I wish you all the best going ahead too!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyari_Zahra

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by HumaG

its funny how people who have never watched an episode of LTL comment on the acting capabilities of the actors. but hey whatever rocks their boat *yawns* as for our dear shabboji coming as DSP part 2. well he is colours ladla so im not suprised hes been offered the show. KK3 he won and then present GWC. i have watched shabbir on and off and seriously the only thing he has in common with the character of DSP is the beard and the pathanis. i mean no offense if i was his PR i would make him do some different roles instead of doing the same role again and again the 'bhai' ovs not nakkus bhai but hey he could be a grown up version of sethiji (pranju gave you another idea you can use). but seriously even if he does come LCL is beyond salvation they have butchered the charcaters beyond recognition. i mean what was the whole purpose of getting dingu in the plot to begin with?! this is just muft ka promotion if you ask me. 

WORD, Huma! You nailed it!ClapLOL...If those are the only qualifications to be considered Dutta, then yes Shabbir TOTALLY qualifiesThumbs UpLOL
oh i forgot to add because he acted in the kekta camp he will play the suspicous hubby really well Clap and wont question the great creatives about why his character is so dumb and isnt changing :) i say bring shabbo rani :)

AreYaar

Angelic_J IF-Sizzlerz
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Shabbir is an awesome actor but I don't think this should have been his comeback fictional show :( People love MR too much to accept someone else in his shoes no matter how good he may turn out to be =]

Oh well good luck ShabbirLOL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_J

Shabbir is an awesome actor but I don't think this should have been his comeback fictional show :( People love MR too much to accept someone else in his shoes no matter how good he may turn out to be =]

Arey but Shabbir is very experienced in this type of role naa...like some ppl in here have mentioned that MR's acting wasn't that great apparently and he only survived on the basis of his 'good looks'LOL...so this should be a very easy task for Shabbir, nahin?? He can now enhance this role with his awesome actingApprove

Why do you think ppl love MR too much? For his 'good looks'?LOL

silkroute

Angelic_J IF-Sizzlerz
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Arey but Shabbir is very experienced in this type of role naa...like some ppl in here have mentioned that MR's acting wasn't that great apparently and he only survived on the basis of his 'good looks'LOL...so this should be a very easy task for Shabbir, nahin?? He can now enhance this role with his awesome actingApprove

Why do you think ppl love MR too much? For his 'good looks'?LOL

I never stated people loved MR for his good looks. He was a really good actor and that's what gave him the success he enjoys today. I only said that people will not be able to look beyond MR because they love him too much. This is what happens everytime there is a replacement in a popular showLOL People stop caring about the acting talent of the person replacing. Heck his/her acting talent hardly matters and the only thing that matters is that he/she is replacing their favourite actor. So all in all doesn't matter whether Shabbir does a crappy job or a good job in replacing MR, he will only get criticized by hardcore MR fans who are not happy to see MR go =]

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

I never stated people loved MR for his good looks. He was a really good actor and that's what gave him the success he enjoys today. I only said that people will not be able to look beyond MR because they love him too much. This is what happens everytime there is a replacement in a popular showLOL People stop caring about the acting talent of the person replacing. Heck his/her acting talent hardly matters and the only thing that matters is that he/she is replacing their favourite actor. So all in all doesn't matter whether Shabbir does a crappy job or a good job in replacing MR, he will only get criticized by hardcore MR fans who are not happy to see MR go =]

LOL I didn't say that YOU stated that ppl love MR for his good looks...I ASKED you...since another person a few pages back had made that point...but thank you for clarifyingLOL

Yes replacements are never popular...but let's not generalize either saying that just cuz ppl are MR fans, they will automatically only criticize Shabbir...only a person who has truly closely followed this show and Dutta as a character can understand the sentiments of Dutta/MR fans...this was not the average desi soap with pedestrian/predictable characters where replacements are common.

And it's food for thought in my opinion that these ppl have been trying since AGES to find a "replacement" for MR/Dutta...and still they have nothing? lol...Shabbir's name was floated around 3 months back too but it didn't work out then it seems...taking it up now won't be a good idea either...but if he wants to do timepass, he is most welcome toSmile...this show is no longer worthy of any halfway decent actor's time...so the "bashing" has more to do with the show being pathetic than any supposed anger being directed by MR fans at Shabbir as you seem to feel.

Edited by nureat01 - 23 May 2011 at 5:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-Ani_La_Iam

Go to top